Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / AmariStrawberry - Pedophile/pedo apologist and tulpamancer who gets into fictional relationships with a Spyro boss, goblins, and Pokemon, all while shipping herself. Decade reigning cow. TRUE AND HONEST Twin soul sister of OPL. IQ of 62.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

repomantis

you owe me money
kiwifarms.net
1631452091057.png

Amanda what the fuck

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
is there any reason why amanda has her eyes wide open in every selfie making her look like she suffers graves disease or...
High(er) functioning SPEDS have this look. Along with low muscle tone and slow metabolism. You see it in conditions like Prader-Willi and Downs, but it is present in a lot of fat, unhygienic retards who've never been held accountable for their appearance and deportment like Spuds.

Also: She looks like a 65 year old fat senior citizen trying to look sexy at da cluuuub. I can smell this video.

Rukario

Vanilla Ice's Fursona
kiwifarms.net
I guess "Children of Havaria" (or "Haveria" when Manatee forgets how she spells it) is on hold then. It now joins all of Amanda's other series that died on the vine.

I'm sure this comic will last more than a handful of pages.
It makes me wonder if she has actually done any planning for these comics. You can't create a big story arc without doing at least a little planning, noting down the characters, storyline, etc. Extensive planning includes writing the dialogue and descriptions to each scene before picking up a pencil/stylus. The fact that she can't decide on the spelling of the title suggests she hasn't planned it out.

The cover page itself looks like it was ripped off from an adult comic of some kind, likely a furry one (i'm reminded of Palcomix for some reason). I'm almost certain she dropped Havaria because she wanted to draw herself fucking her ugly and detestable pokemon husbando.

The Dilf Hunter

kiwifarms.net
I guess "Children of Havaria" (or "Haveria" when Manatee forgets how she spells it) is on hold then. It now joins all of Amanda's other series that died on the vine.

I'm sure this comic will last more than a handful of pages.
Everything she lacks in responsibility and dedication she excels at in her degeneracy and need to share her fantasies to the world. If she will finish any comic I'm sure it will be this one. But at the same time I can see her throwing a hissy fit over someone commenting how rape-y it is and canceling the project out of spite.

I say it has a 50/50 chance or survival.

Umaru Doma

Inmate of the Jail of Fail
kiwifarms.net
We're getting a miniseries based on Leastus' double-rape. :cryblood:
View attachment 2534173
Yknow, call me crazy, but this Amanda face is better than her usual ones. It's not great by any stretch, isn't the most expressive, but it actually looks decent for the most part. The nose is still something to behold, the face is lumpy, and I don't like how she draws eyes, but if I saw this on some young person's deviantart I would say they had potential. If a friend drew this and asked for critique, I would say it's cute enough overall but this and that can be improved.

Then you pan to Leastus, literally right beside her, who looks as horrible as ever. I don't understand. I just don't get it. How does your art quality vary in the middle of one picture? How does that happen?