Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / AmariStrawberry - Pedophile/pedo apologist and tulpamancer who gets into fictional relationships with a Spyro boss, goblins, and Pokemon, all while shipping herself. Decade reigning cow. TRUE AND HONEST Twin soul sister of OPL. IQ of 62.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Wolf Fetuses

Slut/slutself
kiwifarms.net
Dog update on Instagram

View attachment 2522908
"A good pic of London and Paris who’re together. Good pic. Sorry for inactivity here"

View attachment 2522911
Amanda confirms her dogs wear their harnesses 24/7.
Can't really tell on the black and white dog due to the angle, but the bull terrier type dog's collar and harness are both way too tight, that must be so uncomfortable. Weird shadow on it's back leg too, possibly some kind of deformity due to weight and/or poor breeding.

(Also, long time no see, KF - the...Chris-related events...brought me back and I had to check in on some of my other favourite cows. Unsurprised by the divorce from Uncle Nonce, or him pissing himself at work. Quite surprised that Amanda got a job to lose/quit. I've got over six years of thread to skim through yet, though.)

Youka

kiwifarms.net
Can't really tell on the black and white dog due to the angle, but the bull terrier type dog's collar and harness are both way too tight, that must be so uncomfortable. Weird shadow on it's back leg too, possibly some kind of deformity due to weight and/or poor breeding.

(Also, long time no see, KF - the...Chris-related events...brought me back and I had to check in on some of my other favourite cows. Unsurprised by the divorce from Uncle Nonce, or him pissing himself at work. Quite surprised that Amanda got a job to lose/quit. I've got over six years of thread to skim through yet, though.)
I'm surprised her dogs are even alive.

Youka

kiwifarms.net
Sisterfucking nigga spuds identifies as a witch? Guess it's time for a fucking crusade.
IMG_20210917_143322.jpg

Screenshot_2021-09-17-14-32-53-14.png

spades slick

do you got games on your phone?
kiwifarms.net
The faith you have in someone who linked their pronouns in bio twitter to their kiwifarms account is precious :feels:
they what.......
1631904309002.png

1631903420153.png

who the fuck thinks up a dark souls x opl crossover unprompted????? why
1631903461506.png
(
looking for moots sparkle sparkle)
i gotta stop checking the internet when i cant sleep
...anyway
did anyone catch these off manda's CC?

1631905177761.png
(x)
1631904720791.png
(x)

i can't get over how she periodically does the literal bare minimum to try to keep 'looking queer' or some shit. can't wait to never see that ghost again!
and i know we got the sfw version of 'oh! honey' a few pages back, but did we ever discuss this travesty?...
1631905368164.png
(regret)

1631905149572.png
edit: wording

Last edited:

PureClownery

That’s spooky, dude.
kiwifarms.net
Daily reminder to keep calling Manda a NEET and a pedo because she keeps trying to argue that it’s hate speech against her and it’s funny to watch her chimp out.

Also, if not being straight out into vore, there’s definitely a very strong oral fixation kink going on. The amount of effort she puts into various mouths she draws, and considering how she gives zero effort to everything else that isn’t obviously nsfw, it’s…unsettling.

Ärsyyntynyt Suomalainen

Burn baby!  ✦✧⋆Certified dick slut of Blitzø⋆✧✦
kiwifarms.net
Also, if not being straight out into vore, there’s definitely a very strong oral fixation kink going on. The amount of effort she puts into various mouths she draws, and considering how she gives zero effort to everything else that isn’t obviously nsfw, it’s…unsettling.
Concidering her weight, she's probably into the conpect of eating as a whole...

Last edited:

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
In five years, Amanda Turcol will still be living in her shitshack in Bumfuck, IL with her brother. She will be fatter, and may be somewhat into other things - she might have even found another new goblin husbando by that point, for example - but her life will fundamentally be the same. She'll continue to make bizarre drawings of herself, often in sexual situations with goblins, engage in attention-seeking behavior, and be a leech on society.

Speaking of leeching on society, we haven't heard her mention work for awhile, so I kind of wonder if she quit.

Rukario

Vanilla Ice's Fursona
kiwifarms.net
Its obvious that eating all that cheese-covered ramen has made her sexually attracted to eating anything she likes the look of. I'm half expecting the "Oh! Honey" comic to involve her pouring actual honey over herself or Yeastus in some screwed up sexual fantasy she's probably already mentioned to her boyfriend and he's nodded silently just to shut her up.

Soft-n-Wet

MONSTER SANDWICH!!
kiwifarms.net
In five years, Amanda Turcol will still be living in her shitshack in Bumfuck, IL with her brother. She will be fatter, and may be somewhat into other things - she might have even found another new goblin husbando by that point, for example - but her life will fundamentally be the same. She'll continue to make bizarre drawings of herself, often in sexual situations with goblins, engage in attention-seeking behavior, and be a leech on society.

Speaking of leeching on society, we haven't heard her mention work for awhile, so I kind of wonder if she quit.
In five years if she doesn't change her diet habits and exercise, she'll be dead from a heart attack.