Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / AmariStrawberry - Pedophile/pedo apologist and tulpamancer who gets into fictional relationships with a Spyro boss, goblins, and Pokemon, all while shipping herself. Decade reigning cow. TRUE AND HONEST Twin soul sister of OPL. IQ of 62.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

repomantis

you owe me money
kiwifarms.net
1632054341355.png

she wishes you could just understand the situation : ((((
1632054327949.png

Vomiting Inbred

kiwifarms.net
I don't think her art have improved at all since she started posting it online years ago. Another thing she have in common with Chris. The only thing that changed is the tools she uses. If anything it got worst in some areas, yes her lines are smoother, but it's because of the stabilizer, not because of her skills improving. And the lines are too smooth. Every thing is round, no sharp lines to be seen, it makes all she draws look like a misshapen blob. Any other "improvement" that can be notice is just luck. When something happens to not look too bad, she is completely incapable of replicating it later on.

Wes Bluemarine

The Prince of Greed and a E-Boy model
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_127.png

> tfw manda introduces a new pokemon to the story
> pokemon has a final evolution thats bipedal and has cartoon eyes
> its referred to as a him
> proven pokephile

Her fursona is a rabbit, and her Pokemon fursona is a Cinderace, so probably soon.
I have a large doubting that shed draw her fursona and not her true and real self, but who knows

Ärsyyntynyt Suomalainen

Burn baby!  ✦✧⋆Certified dick slut of Blitzø⋆✧✦
kiwifarms.net
Taking Manda's goblin fetish into consideration, I think she'll totally be into "Goblin Slayer." I can only imagine her masturbating with her Bad Dragon dildo to the first episode.
I'm pretty sure she finds it apalling (and edgy) because no sane person likes rape.
Then again, she fantasized about molesting her niece, so who knows.

Lyra Plushie

MY OCTOPOD LOINS
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure she finds it apalling (and edgy) because no sane person likes rape.
Then again, she fantasized about molesting her niece, so who knows.
She has posted multiple pictures with the theme of rape, either of Leastus raping her, or vice versa. Monsterfuckers like this enjoy the idea of being nonconned but won't admit it because it's problematic to the Twitter landscape.

Rukario

Vanilla Ice's Fursona
kiwifarms.net
Her fursona is a rabbit, and her Pokemon fursona is a Cinderace, so probably soon.
Didn't she get that off-colour Cinderace when she was fucking her non-binary 'friend' Celeste (or whatever their name was) who dumped her via text while she was streaming? Although I think somebody said she got it from someone online with a hacked copy of the game, I suggested at the time it was a character representing Celeste (like how Jacques represented Larry).