Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / AmariStrawberry - Pedophile/pedo apologist and tulpamancer who gets into fictional relationships with a Spyro boss, goblins, and Pokemon, all while shipping herself. Decade reigning cow. TRUE AND HONEST Twin soul sister of OPL. IQ of 62.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

PureClownery

That’s spooky, dude.
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being a Pokémon, emerging into existence and all it’s endless daunting possibilities for the very first time, and this is the first thing you see.
C8D66057-7595-477B-9399-1C4F16D08F08.jpeg

L0llipop

Certified Time Waster.
kiwifarms.net
I had some time to waste and wasted it in the worst way possible, I've watched one of her last live streams:

> 02.30 > Talks about how her sister is Transphobic, how her family wouldn't approve her taking hormones. An eventual breasts reduction would make her feel more androgynous but maybe more depressed at the same time.
> 03.20 > Her family doesn't support the idea of her being NB and they always call her Amanda. Lmao.
> 05.55 > She keeps reminding her family she's NB and not a girl, but they give 0 fucks. Amanda thinks she doesn't belong to the females circle even if her drawings say otherwise.
> 06.36 > "I love my family, but they do stupid shit I don't agree with." So she can disagree with their choices, but they can't with her stupid shit of being NB? Mh.
> 07.30 > Her sister pretty much disagrees with everything and Amanda is pissed about it.
> 08.00 > James calls her Amari. To have some fat rolls presumably.
> 09.20 > She claimed to be Mark Twain in her past life and nothing new here, but now she claims it's impossible (?). And she claims she's an artist.
> 11.10 > She dislikes judgemental people and how her old friends wouldn't take her seriously if they happened to see her now. No wonder why. She's afraid to make friends because of the judgements they could give.
> 14.00 > Smokes like a train while talking shit about her family.
> 15.00 > Now her sister is a proclaimed Christian and Amanda isn't happy when she mentions it.
> 16.20 > Says her sister is becoming the classical stereotype of a Christian.
> 18.00 > She wishes she was indipendent by now.
> 18.48 > Chat suggests her to fix this problem and she complains about her brother who doesn't help her drive because he's got some jobs to do.
> 17.00 > Chat calls her Manda, lmao. Then the person corrects it, but Amanda doesn't even care.
> 21.00 > "This town is a fucking joke". And her anxiety has gotten worse, then proceeds to take her anxiety medications. She takes these medicines three times a day instead than two. Her doctor put her on BuSpar, also called Buspirone. The side effects of this medicine are a freaking grocery list.
> 26.22 > She's going to talk to her therapist pretty soon.
> 27.18 >When she has intrusive thoughts that include molestation, it doesn't mean she's *that* kind of person.
> 27.34 > She's got intrusive thoughts 'telling her' to go after James' daughter, holy shit.
> 32.40 > She's not happy with her comics and arts.
> 34.00 > Everyone complains about the fact she's supposed to write down the comic idea before drawing it and she says she's not good at literature. She simply draws the comic as it goes ahead.
Can anyone explain she doesn't necessarily have to show the idea to the others?

Last edited:

spades slick

do you got games on your phone?
kiwifarms.net
Taking Manda's goblin fetish into consideration, I think she'll totally be into "Goblin Slayer." I can only imagine her masturbating with her Bad Dragon dildo to the first episode.
Ah, people nowadays can literally find almost ANYTHING fuckable.

these really should have stayed in the drafts friend

> 27.34 > She's got intrusive thoughts 'telling her' to go after James' daughter, holy shit.
:stress:

any idea if james knows or not?
i can't imagine that kid being in a very stable/safe environment regardless

Lyra Plushie

MY OCTOPOD LOINS
kiwifarms.net

It reminds me of when people used throwaways to comment on Jame's facebook post about getting into a relationship with Amanda, warning him that she is a predator and to keep his kid safe, and he just deleted them. He probably wouldn't believe it if someone told him, or doesn't care.

L0llipop

Certified Time Waster.
kiwifarms.net

As Lyra said maybe he doesn't care, or maybe he doesn't know.

If he doesn't care then he's a damn shitty father with close to no interest for his daughter. I honestly doubt he doesn't care, though. I want to stay optimistic on this. NO person sane of mind would leave their daughter close to someone with such intrusive thoughts and for as much as we know James has never acted as fucking ridiculous as Larry. I give him the benefit of the doubt.

If he doesn't know then I feel kind of sorry for him and his daughter since he's living with a person like Amanda.

spades slick

kiwifarms.net
As Lyra said maybe he doesn't care, or maybe he doesn't know.

If he doesn't care then he's a damn shitty father with close to no interest for his daughter. I honestly doubt he doesn't care, though. I want to stay optimistic on this. NO person sane of mind would leave their daughter close to someone with such intrusive thoughts and for as much as we know James has never acted as fucking ridiculous as Larry. I give him the benefit of the doubt.

If he doesn't know then I feel kind of sorry for him and his daughter since he's living with a person like Amanda.
i want to keep my fingers crossed for the kid's sake. no young child deserves to be traumatized by a landwhale with a 62 iq.
hopefully he gives a shit about her more than he seems to care about keeping his dick wet. worst case scenario i sincerely hope at least her mother has her head screwed on half-decent...

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Didn't she get that off-colour Cinderace when she was fucking her non-binary 'friend' Celeste (or whatever their name was) who dumped her via text while she was streaming? Although I think somebody said she got it from someone online with a hacked copy of the game, I suggested at the time it was a character representing Celeste (like how Jacques represented Larry).
It was hacked. Shitty websites that let you pay to get hacked Pokemon will send out hacked, "shiny" Pokemon with a URL as a name via surprise trade, which is a random trade, as a means of advertising.

Soft-n-Wet

MONSTER SANDWICH!!
kiwifarms.net
I know nobody here is surprised but it's disturbing me greatly that Amanda just admitted on camera that she wants to fucking molest her boyfriend's daughter, who may or may not be younger than ten years old, and nobody on the stream took any action against it. :stress: I know that's a big :optimistic: but I wouldn't want another child to fall victim to Manda's fat ass like her niece.

Lyra Plushie

MY OCTOPOD LOINS
kiwifarms.net
I would do it myself if I wasn't away from computer right now; can someone clip her admitting that? Amanda has a habit of DFE'ing streams where she says incriminating stuff and that is a BIG thing to drop on stream. And with the weens that read this thread and then parrot stuff to Amanda all it takes is one ween to make her delete the stream and the evidence to be gone.

Sascha Vykos

Have fun! By which I mean, please die.
kiwifarms.net
18.48 > Chat suggests her to fix this problem and she complains about her brother who doesn't help her drive because he's got some jobs to do.
Her brother has no obligation to teach her to drive, instead of buying vape juice she should put it towards paying for driving lessons.
Jesus fucking Christ James has to be completely brain dead if he thinks staying with Manda is a good idea.

spades slick

kiwifarms.net
i love that she obviously just googled something like 'inside walmart' and called it a day with no planning whatsoever.
the fact that her hands are facing forward so it looks like she's begging for mercy from godbear himself. the fact that she's freaking out in front of overpriced shit quality bouquets. fuck.
the malformed fischer price cart eustace is pushing, the barely noticeable 'BA-BOING' onamatopoeia, and jacques just standing out abrasively among a sea of jpeg crunchiness. it's a fucking trainwreck. i love it

ETA i took a minute to indulge my tism and found the background for funnies
1632353798766.png

Rukario

Vanilla Ice's Fursona
kiwifarms.net
I love that she tard screams "Why is Walmart so fucking expensive" like of course she has no money to buy cheap shit there. :story:

EDIT: Lettuce's face says what we're all thinking.
View attachment 2561342 The face when a grown-ass, unemployee fat tard starts throwing tantrums in public.
Or when their romantic partner (sort of) announces on Twitch that they want to molest little girls.