Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / AmariStrawberry - Pedophile/pedo apologist and tulpamancer who gets into fictional relationships with a Spyro boss, goblins, and Pokemon, all while shipping herself. Decade reigning cow. TRUE AND HONEST Twin soul sister of OPL. IQ of 62.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

judge claude frollo

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1632634838932.png

I expect some quality pedoposting from her when she visits the mountains, begging her faggot weens for support through her rough time of trying very very hard to not makeout with her sister (again) and to not rape her niece.

Tranny, pedo, sucks at drawing, gubmint bucks, old, and incestuous.... Damn, she really is Chris chan's soul sister.

Youka

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2569951

I expect some quality pedoposting from her when she visits the mountains, begging her faggot weens for support through her rough time of trying very very hard to not makeout with her sister (again) and to not rape her niece.

Tranny, pedo, sucks at drawing, gubmint bucks, old, and incestuous.... Damn, she really is Chris chan's soul sister.
Oh no. Her poor, poor niece.
IMG_20210926_172859.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

spades slick

do you got games on your phone?
kiwifarms.net
That is on Spuds's sister. She knows and it's plain she doesn't care. Says a lot to the niece about what her mother thinks of her.
i'd have to wonder if she's another sort of stupid: too dumb/willfully ignorant to completely register the weight of a sex pest family member and the consequences that could come from allowing them around.

judge claude frollo

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i'd have to wonder if she's another sort of stupid: too dumb/willfully ignorant to completely register the weight of a sex pest family member and the consequences that could come from allowing them around.
I would 100% say yes, her fb profile pic reveals that her sister basically looks like your average American redneck; almost kinda methy looking too, just reeeeally typical looking.

That stereotypical look runs in their family, as well as the brains. It's weird to think their mom is a successful trucker.

just a cat

The Tumblrina Whisperer
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't she already identify as "trans masculine" so she literally just drew herself with chopped off titties and a dick, or does she just think "non binary" is what she is and none of the other alphabet soup labels apply? Also she probably doesn't realise the FTM frankenpenis looks/functions nothing like the real thing, it's literally just a limp tube of flesh stitched on there, fake nutsack and balls optional.

w4vy_gr4vy

Wogglebuggian Of Taste And Culture
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't she already identify as "trans masculine" so she literally just drew herself with chopped off titties and a dick, or does she just think "non binary" is what she is and none of the other alphabet soup labels apply? Also she probably doesn't realise the FTM frankenpenis looks/functions nothing like the real thing, it's literally just a limp tube of flesh stitched on there, fake nutsack and balls optional.
Bold of you to assume that Amanda knows *anything* about trans people other than jumping on the bandwagon gets her special enby points on the internet.

spades slick

do you got games on your phone?
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't she already identify as "trans masculine", or does she just think "non binary" is what she is and none of the other alphabet soup labels apply?
IIRC recently she's for the most part tried to call herself nonbinary (with a dyke-y 'masc' lean) [citation needed]
manda's perception of queerness has consistently been exceptional and incorrect, but her hilarious attempt at a tranny-cock just makes it all the more obvious that she knows nothing about it