Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / AmariStrawberry - Pedophile/pedo apologist and tulpamancer who gets into fictional relationships with a Spyro boss, goblins, and Pokemon, all while shipping herself. Decade reigning cow. TRUE AND HONEST Twin soul sister of OPL. IQ of 62.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Charles P. Scene

show me ur weenie
kiwifarms.net
"I mean I snack a little bit here and there"
Man, it's annoying when fatties (who are fat because they eat too much) lie about how much they eat. We can see how much cheesey noodles you eat, dumbass.

"I just baby it." 1633490560825.png

Rukario

Fifty Shades of Furry
kiwifarms.net
Video updates:

Afatsuki cosplay

Amanda drinks shit from the gas station and mumbles. She also said she bought "weight loss medication" (3:25) off the internet. Apparently this is going to help her diet: "I mean I snack a little bit here and there, but it's not like I eat da whole fing in one setting, I just baby it" (5:39)

Rare glimpse of the dogs going walking at 6:01, while their owner is visibly out of breath
She's never going to lose weight. All weight loss methods require you to reduce your food intake, and eliminating snacking is always the first step. Plus, while to most people snacking involves a packet of chips, to her its likely a full bowl of cheese-covered ramen.

Madam Nekromantik

Seasons beatings
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amanda drinks shit from the gas station and mumbles. She also said she bought "weight loss medication" (3:25) off the internet. Apparently this is going to help her diet: "I mean I snack a little bit here and there, but it's not like I eat da whole fing in one setting, I just baby it" (5:39)
Diet pill bought off the net, yeah that sounds safe.

Rukario

Fifty Shades of Furry
kiwifarms.net
Diet pill bought off the net, yeah that sounds safe.
I'm assuming its one of those "fat binder" pills that make you crap endlessly, or an appetite suppressant drug (which usually don't work). More than likely though if she bought it online she may have got one of those "herbal" or "natural" alternatives, which are basically junk that doesn't work properly. Because they don't have any active drugs in them, online stores can sell them as vitamins without needing any sort of license.

VaulthunterJack

Tired guy here to cry
kiwifarms.net
I'm assuming its one of those "fat binder" pills that make you crap endlessly, or an appetite suppressant drug (which usually don't work). More than likely though if she bought it online she may have got one of those "herbal" or "natural" alternatives, which are basically junk that doesn't work properly. Because they don't have any active drugs in them, online stores can sell them as vitamins without needing any sort of license.
Maybe she got one of those diet pills with worm eggs inside it. The only thing you end up with are one or multiple tapeworms that often require the hospital to remove if you use those. That would be hilarious.

Wes Bluemarine

The Prince of Greed and a E-Boy model
kiwifarms.net
Another thing that never ceases to amaze is that, despite how fucking hideous her art is, she almost always draws herself conveying far more expression in that one shitty drawing than she does in…literally every selfie and video of herself. It’s kind of bizarre.
Art is a great gateway to make your sona do whatever you can't do.

judge claude frollo

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Video updates:

4:51 "I been walkeeeeeeen."

the transformation has begun

edit; lel the immediate jumpcut of her struggling to breathe while walkeeeen like a normal human, and admitting to overeating garbage food. Fatties can't just be simple and eat less. It's physically and emotionally impossible for them.
fat people who genuinely work to lose weight who aren't Big Al or LadyALT or Chantal are much more respectable; no hate to fatties who want to change for the better. These vloggy retards are simply hopeless, fake, and ultimately do not have the drive that it takes to lose weight.

Last edited:

LANCER

LANCER
kiwifarms.net
1633641974168.png

(link / a)
1633642141458.png

im losing my mind
1633642162005.png

ETA: i realized we're behind on artober, so i'm gonna get those archived here too :)
FA3W3teVcAcj7ty
FA8aZf_XoBMGYXg
FBBKQtoVUAkwNFv
FBD-bV7VUAM3UwS
1633642945963.png
(live / archive)
i had to keep "resiliance" out because i just think it's funny.
she thinks this looks badass. she really looks like she's gonna make a beeline for the walmart bathroom any time now

i want to call more attention to 'silence' though. who is that? what could spuds mean by 'may have controversy'?
she'd be helping herself more if she said less, but she'll never get that through her head.

i'm also wondering how long the new bland OC streak is gonna go.

Last edited:

PureClownery

That’s spooky, dude.
kiwifarms.net
Pictured here: Manda attempting to get back up after tying her shoes.

Also the silence one is probably supposed to be her but it looks more like Yeastus which is…extremely Freudian, considering how much talk has been coming up lately about him still being essentially a feral animal forced to have sex with Manda.

Youka

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2605837
(link / a)
View attachment 2605845
im losing my mind

ETA: i realized we're behind on artober, so i'm gonna get those archived here too :)
FA3W3teVcAcj7ty
FA8aZf_XoBMGYXg
FBBKQtoVUAkwNFv
FBD-bV7VUAM3UwS
View attachment 2605895 (live / archive)
i had to keep "resiliance" out because i just think it's funny.
she thinks this looks badass. she really looks like she's gonna make a beeline for the walmart bathroom any time now

i want to call more attention to 'silence' though. who is that? what could spuds mean by 'may have controversy'?
she'd be helping herself more if she said less, but she'll never get that through her head.

i'm also wondering how long the new bland OC streak is gonna go.
Resilient? She looks more like she's doubling down in agony because of gas pains.

L0llipop

Certified Time Waster.
kiwifarms.net