Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / AmariStrawberry - Pedophile/pedo apologist and tulpamancer who gets into fictional relationships with a Spyro boss, goblins, and Pokemon, all while shipping herself. Decade reigning cow. TRUE AND HONEST Twin soul sister of OPL. IQ of 62.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Give me the late emojis you want, but she has a onlyfans? Has anyone thought of subscribing to it?
Not sure what page, and I forget who bit the bullet and gave her $5 for her horrifying nudes, but we have a pic of her somewhere in the thread shoving a green Bad Dragon dildo into herself. I also recall a video of her doing the same while moaning "Leastussssssss...." but I think I've suppressed the memory of it.

Youka

kiwifarms.net
All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces.

IMG_20211012_152859.jpg

Manda but genderbent.
If Manda wanted to make herself in her art look more nonbinary when she still identified as such, this should've been it. Sentro looks like his testosterone levels have dropped down to the negative.
IMG_20211012_152905.jpg

Rukario

Fifty Shades of Furry
kiwifarms.net
Is...is she saying that showering wears her out??
I assume it does, as she likely has to walk more than six feet without stopping to vape in order to get to her shower.

Would it kill her to actually give them any other clothes than a XXL purple top and shitty blue trousers
Amanda isn't that creative enough. Keep in mind the only OCs she has ever created have been over-sexualised versions of established characters nobody gives a shit about. Oh, and herself of course.

The Dilf Hunter

kiwifarms.net
Fuck it, this is something I am passionate about so let me art-sperg a bit as to why exactly Amanda's art looks as wonky as it does.

But take my word with a bit of salt, I am in no ways a master artist

Amanda's main problem with her art is a key lack of understanding form. So for the sake of brevity, I will only be focusing on this. If I sat here and talked about everything she does wrong in art this will be the length of the Wheel Of Time series.

I will also only be using how she draws faces as an example

What I mean by form is basic shapes, how they fit, interact, and exist in 3d together. From this understanding shading and other skills come naturally.

For explanation here is the face of her "femboy cat" picture that I have attempted to edit. Why did I use this one? Cause it is fucking hilariously bad.
fix-kind-of.png

Now this still looks like shit, there is still a lot wrong I could not edit out without loosing the.... uniqueness of Amanda's art style completely.

Lets look at what Amanda did wrong. Firstly, she clearly was not thinking about the shape of the skull, a mistake which she often does. What she often does is just draw hair, faces, details first with no regard to a proper foundation. Leading to the wobbly look that makes her characters look like they are made out of play-dough

Here is the outline of the skulls of what Amanda drew and what I edited it to be vs. some real kitties.
Capture.PNG1.PNG
As you can see the feline skull can be broken down into two cubes/squares. You can see how Amanda's skull is lumpy and the snout's perspective is different to it. From this you can see how Amanda doesn't draw the eyes level to each other, something she CAN do, kind of.

unknown.png

Which leads me to assume she is just too fucking lazy to follow the guide lines she knows how to use.

Amanda also doesn't seem to understand how anything works in 3d, example of this being the tongue. She has not thought about how you can see the it when the mouth is open, i.e. the lower jaw pivots downwards so he see the tongue from the top. She has just drawn it in without thinking, just added in a squiggle cause she knows it is supposed to be there.

Also, quick anatomy tip, the jaw really can only move up and down (and a bit from side to side) so the teeth are always parallel to the skull

3.PNG

Also, Amanda, hair goes ON TOP of the head so it COVERS THINGS. This looks like the ear is sitting on top of the hair
2.PNG

Okay that wraps up my ted talk, hope someone learnt something.
I will now take my puzzle pieces.

Madam Nekromantik

Seasons beatings
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck it, this is something I am passionate about so let me art-sperg a bit as to why exactly Amanda's art looks as wonky as it does.

But take my word with a bit of salt, I am in no ways a master artist

Amanda's main problem with her art is a key lack of understanding form. So for the sake of brevity, I will only be focusing on this. If I sat here and talked about everything she does wrong in art this will be the length of the Wheel Of Time series.

I will also only be using how she draws faces as an example

What I mean by form is basic shapes, how they fit, interact, and exist in 3d together. From this understanding shading and other skills come naturally.

For explanation here is the face of her "femboy cat" picture that I have attempted to edit. Why did I use this one? Cause it is fucking hilariously bad.
View attachment 2618537
Now this still looks like shit, there is still a lot wrong I could not edit out without loosing the.... uniqueness of Amanda's art style completely.

Lets look at what Amanda did wrong. Firstly, she clearly was not thinking about the shape of the skull, a mistake which she often does. What she often does is just draw hair, faces, details first with no regard to a proper foundation. Leading to the wobbly look that makes her characters look like they are made out of play-dough

Here is the outline of the skulls of what Amanda drew and what I edited it to be vs. some real kitties.
View attachment 2618605View attachment 2618610
As you can see the feline skull can be broken down into two cubes/squares. You can see how Amanda's skull is lumpy and the snout's perspective is different to it. From this you can see how Amanda doesn't draw the eyes level to each other, something she CAN do, kind of.

unknown.png

Which leads me to assume she is just too fucking lazy to follow the guide lines she knows how to use.

Amanda also doesn't seem to understand how anything works in 3d, example of this being the tongue. She has not thought about how you can see the it when the mouth is open, i.e. the lower jaw pivots downwards so he see the tongue from the top. She has just drawn it in without thinking, just added in a squiggle cause she knows it is supposed to be there.

Also, quick anatomy tip, the jaw really can only move up and down (and a bit from side to side) so the teeth are always parallel to the skull

View attachment 2618643

Also, Amanda, hair goes ON TOP of the head so it COVERS THINGS. This looks like the ear is sitting on top of the hair
View attachment 2618647

Okay that wraps up my ted talk, hope someone learnt something.
I will now take my puzzle pieces.
This finally put into words what I hated about her art, like the heads being so small and potato shaped.

Bojack Horsekin

This counts as a mask, right?
kiwifarms.net
All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces.

View attachment 2618232

Manda but genderbent.
If Manda wanted to make herself in her art look more nonbinary when she still identified as such, this should've been it. Sentro looks like his testosterone levels have dropped down to the negative.
View attachment 2618233
Brownwashing a genderbend of herself. Good job.

The Dilf Hunter

kiwifarms.net
it's annoying seeing her draw the same character but except with different colored hair and skin. she can't think of any new designs, hairstyles, different clothing styles, etc, or is she that boring of a person and can only draw characters similar to her?
That deadpan, spaced out look she always has should make it obvious that she doesn't have the brain power to come up with anything else.