Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / AmariStrawberry - Pedophile/pedo apologist and tulpamancer who gets into fictional relationships with a Spyro boss, goblins, and Pokemon, all while shipping herself. Decade reigning cow. TRUE AND HONEST Twin soul sister of OPL. IQ of 62.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Youka

kiwifarms.net
Spuds posted this on her Twitter after finding it on Insta.

Hah! Like she actually does it!
IMG_20211013_140004.jpg

And this is just a mishmash of different brushstrokes.
IMG_20211013_140015.jpg

And oh! Before I forget, here's her stream. Can't stop laughing at that retard sperging over a fly 😂.

Last edited:

repomantis

you owe me money
kiwifarms.net
Spuds posted this on her Twitter after finding it on Insta.

Hah! Like she actually does it!
View attachment 2621082

And this is just a mishmash of different brushstrokes.
View attachment 2621083

And oh! Before I forget, here's her stream. Can't stop laughing at that retard sperging over a fly 😂.
>video called "ALR Calorie Count Reaction"
>admits she can't fucking count

judge claude frollo

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thinking you can lose chinweight in a month of not even trying (implying you can even target fatloss) :pickleman:

Besides, her bullfrog throat is the least of her worries. The three-layered mass of gunt should be top the top of her shameful body list. Mostly because she makes her viewers look at it all the time. Literal disgust. How does she not want to kill herself constantly? She's 300+ elbees. She's waddling down deathfat road.

Also major kek at her croptop shirt. I dont think you're supposed to wear another shirt under a croptop. She must be aware she's fat as fuck, but not ashamed enough to hide her body.

I didnt watch her video but I can guarantee she probably had no idea what calories are or how to count them. She probably sits there, heavy breathing, screeching at her dogs, and going "ah hell" every time amber eats 4k+ calories while doing the exact same thing. Literally brainless.

Umaru Doma

Inmate of the Jail of Fail
kiwifarms.net
She probably sits there, heavy breathing, screeching at her dogs, and going "ah hell" every time amber eats 4k+ calories while doing the exact same thing. Literally brainless.
Isn't that every ALR reaction channel?

As an aside, October is such a mixed harvest. On one hand, personally very glad that we're getting so much new art. It's one of the most entertaining things she does, and we were being given only a small crumbs for a while there. It's fun to watch her "challenge herself."

On the other hand, we've got very little in the way of what I'd call "personality/lore content" AKA looks into the lolcow's personal life and psyche. Watching her attempt mental gymnastics to justify going back to Reuben or claiming a fictional character was abusing her, seeing her quit a conga line of jobs in the same month, that was the real meat of the thread.

No lurkers should go weening to bring about a new harvest, as ween content is boring and dumb, but I'm just saying that waiting for the next big "drama" is a little dry.

L0llipop

Certified Time Waster.
kiwifarms.net
1.png
Can I be frank with you guys? He doesn't look like a bad person at all. It's a mere first impression of course, but I really want to give the benefit of the doubt here.
Regret.

Edit:
Screenshot_20211014-033612_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20211014-033614_Samsung Internet.jpg

The more the time passes, the more I feel sorry for those poor dogs. She couldn't even see how tight the harness was! Although it's not completely wrong to let the dog wear it during the day (As long as it doesn't irritate the dog's skin), it's pretty much pointless let them wear it indoors. Amanda, let those poor dogs breath for once.

Last edited:

Soft-n-Wet

MONSTER SANDWICH!!
kiwifarms.net
I dunno about ya'll but the fact it took until an anon points it out to her that the harnesses are hurting her dogs and she has the gall to bitch about be told to greatly disturbs me. If this isn't evidence enough against her for animal abuse, then I dunno what will. (:_(

Lyra Plushie

MY OCTOPOD LOINS
kiwifarms.net

1634194629968.png

x to doubt
1634194650198.png

Paris genuinely looks really overweight, I feel so bad for her.

How dare you accuse her of being neglectful for not taking 30 seconds to remove an uncomfortable harness from her dogs!!

1634194834053.png

LANCER

LANCER
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2622966
Can I be frank with you guys? He doesn't look like a bad person at all. It's a mere first impression of course, but I really want to give the benefit of the doubt here.
are we looking at the same guy? he looks like a discord moderator.
thats a face that says "i've memorized the age of consent laws in all 50 states"

Screenshot_20211014-033612_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20211014-033614_Samsung Internet.jpg

The more the time passes, the more I feel sorry for those poor dogs. She couldn't even see how tight the harness was! Although it's not completely wrong to let the dog wear it during the day (As long as it doesn't irritate the dog's skin), it's pretty much pointless let them wear it indoors. Amanda, let those poor dogs breath for once

are the weens productive for once? wow
"built with muscle" is always what i hear irresponsible owners owners call their dogs to justify them being fatties. theres nothing cute about it.
but of course mandwhale's gonna be ignorant, she's maliciously stupid; so stupid she literally doesn't know (or care) what she's done wrong, let alone apologize genuinely or commit to changing herself for the better

stupidity and self absorption are a dangerous mix, and everything she claims to 'love' suffers because of it.
look at that fucking lines on paris where her harness was. i don't want to imagine how her chest and tummy were affected by it
these dogs aren't happy at all, man :(

if they're "pulling so hard" then the dogs are walking her and not the other way around. they're probably over the moon to get a breath of any air that isnt riddled with BO, vape juice, and resin fumes.

if manda had an extra 10 IQ points she'd consider leash training her goddamn dogsor better yet just fucking rehoming them so they have a chance for good quality of life

Bojack Horsekin

This counts as a mask, right?
kiwifarms.net
are we looking at the same guy? he looks like a discord moderator.
thats a face that says "i've memorized the age of consent laws in all 50 states"
That face is asking to be punched. Remember, according to Manda at one time, he is not allowed to see his children. But they still must be in the picture, since she more recently admitted to fantasizing about them having ~intrusive thawts~

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
I didn't realize until now (or I'd forgotten) that she has cheap, shitty vinyl flooring in her bedroom, but I'm not surprised.

Umaru Doma

Inmate of the Jail of Fail
kiwifarms.net
On one hand, personally very glad that we're getting so much new art. It's one of the most entertaining things she does, and we were being given only a small crumbs for a while there. It's fun to watch her "challenge herself."
I wish I had knocked on wood, lads. No Artober for three days... just animal neglect and sad times for us all around.

On a lighter note, a little old, but. I love that Amanda somehow failed to notice this obnoxiously obvious sock was a sock. Or that it was claiming to be a minor (and obviously isn't, or joined twitter at age 6.)

I debated blocking out the account name to avoid giving them attention, but that's stupid and doesn't work for archiving purposes anyway.

It won't let me embed the archive link again I hate this website
20211015_104028.jpg
20211015_104154.jpg

Edit: It's okay guys I'm sure she asked the universe if he was abusive and it said no
20211015_110917.jpg

Last edited:

LANCER

LANCER
kiwifarms.net
whoever's wasting their time giving manda these text walls; i hope you realize that she probably isn't fully reading your messages.
sure as shit ain't processing them anyway.

even if she is actually looking at what's said to her, she decided this wasn't worth apologizing for because 'anon was rude'.
she will not better herself. we are almost 500 pages into this thread, we are over a decade in, and that's still a point that has to get brought up.

you have to kiss her ass to get ANYTHING done and whatever you do will never stick.
she probably isn't going to take any further action with the dogs and their harnesses beyond just doing it and going on with her life, letting everything happen all over again.

1634317082362.png (archive)

1634316651990.png (archive)

1634316747687.png (archive)
the link anon shared is exactly what you'd expect: a meaty example of what can happen if you leave a harness on too long. [archive for posterity]
her response is very blasé so i'm inclined to think she didn't even look.

look dude: having good intentions is commendable. i can respect that. doing shit in good faith is nice all around.
doing shit in good faith for amanda is fucking retarded, there's nothing to warrant it. if you're caught up on her you'd know she's not inherently good, that anyone who has tried to wrangle this tard has gotten sick of her shit and moved on, and she'll be back to inactivity and neglecting her dogs within days of this all happening.

i highly recommend finding something else to do with your time. literally anything is better than trying to wrangle spuds.

ETA: an attempt to rephrase some things was made. brain gone

Last edited: