Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / AmariStrawberry - Pedophile/pedo apologist and tulpamancer who gets into fictional relationships with a Spyro boss, goblins, and Pokemon, all while shipping herself. Decade reigning cow. TRUE AND HONEST Twin soul sister of OPL. IQ of 62.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
She's currently at 0 likes, 5 dislikes. I've got it running at 2x speed in order to collect some key quotes

5:20 "...I run away...I didn't run away this time, they excorted (sic) me out." Jesus christ imagine being a full-time employee just trying to do your work, and you see this pear-shaped wonderfuck run screaming out of the building
6:21 "I gotta grow up. I gotta grow up...the stuff. I gotta grow up things."
8:07 ""You gotta fix your anxiety!" What do I do? What do I do when this part of my brain is freezing up? What do I do? This part of my brain is...like...freezing up."
10:08 "Like...I know I should love on people and love my family, be there with them, but it's selfish of them!"
11:44 "I got James, my mom, my dad...uuh, my dad gone..."
13:43 "Like, I was working, doing what the person that was training me said, and when I put down a piece of object, I started panicking, going blank-minded...like, it was buzzing on my fucking forehead... [...] I was shaking, and it was hell."
16:52 "I thought I was feeling better...I thought I was feeling better, I wanted to get a job so I can take care of my fuckin'...credit card bills, and...nobody wants to buy my art, nobody wants to commission me, because oh, my art is horrible and shit..."You're a horrible artist" and this and that, like, nobody wants to support me...because of my past actions! They just think my art is horrible, and it really puts me down and makes me wanna not draw...as much anymore."
17:49 "(My art)'s gotten shittier because I just don't have enough passion for it! It's gotten shittier lately."
19:01 "I'm not even a fan of the majority of the things that people put out there. Most of the artwork I see look the same! And when I put something different out there, and they be like, "Oh it's ugly!" Bitch please kinda thing. Like, it's a slap in the face."
20:05 "I mean, I like Pokemon, but..." Here she more or less confirms that she sees Leastus as an OC, not as a Pokemon character expat
22:26 "There was a time...that I got so angry, they wouldn't let me go to the bathroom. Like, they think I was gonna escape or something. They forced me to sit down. And I pissed my pants, right in front of the whole class. Sitting down, and it was an embarrassment. And it hurt. I really had to pee really bad, and they told me, "No, you're not going to the bathroom. Sit there and piss yourself." Er, "pee yourself". The class were probably feeling bad for me, or...they didn't laugh or anything. They just felt bad for me."
23:52 "I couldn't be able to tell my mom about it, until years later, like...probably this year or something. She's like, "Oh.""
33:18 "Yes, I'm on meds. And I need to get refills as soon as possible, but the pharmacy has an apartment building up above, and the apartment up above got burned down, so they're trying to get fixed with it...I'm gonna have to call the pharmacy... [...] and see if I can switch pharmacies or something. And I have to get on through it. It's ridiculous."
37:22 "I've got animals who love me..." [calls Paris over]
38:13 "Off. Off. Off. Off. Off. Off. [dumps the dog on the floor] Go. Go."

TL;DR she has one long pity party for herself and her 3 or 4 viewers. Amanda, people have been telling you how to turn your life around for about a decade now, and you consistently ignored every word. Your KF thread will be 500 pages long by next week. You shit your bed, so now lie in it
The only other points I'd add were that the job was assembling farm equipment, and that when she started sperging out because of "anxiety" the supervisor told her it was way too dangerous to have her doing stuff like that in such a setting, and had her "excorted," as she pronounces the word several times, from the premises.

Soft-n-Wet

Mary CWCmass
kiwifarms.net
Imagine blaming everyone but yourself on camera while you bitch and moan about all the excuses you could come up with, while sucking up juice vape and neglecting your dogs while denying that too but it's on camera for the whole world to see. Oh and admitting you pissed your pants in school. :story:

Face it Amanda, you're the new Chris-chan for the whole world to play "Kick the Autist" with until you end up in jail or die of a heart attack at age 29.

The Dilf Hunter

kiwifarms.net
16:52 "I thought I was feeling better...I thought I was feeling better, I wanted to get a job so I can take care of my fuckin'...credit card bills, and...nobody wants to buy my art, nobody wants to commission me, because oh, my art is horrible and shit..."You're a horrible artist" and this and that, like, nobody wants to support me...because of my past actions! They just think my art is horrible, and it really puts me down and makes me wanna not draw...as much anymore."
17:49 "(My art)'s gotten shittier because I just don't have enough passion for it! It's gotten shittier lately."
19:01 "I'm not even a fan of the majority of the things that people put out there. Most of the artwork I see look the same! And when I put something different out there, and they be like, "Oh it's ugly!" Bitch please kinda thing. Like, it's a slap in the face."
Excuses.png

Lyra Plushie

MY OCTOPOD LOINS
kiwifarms.net
"(My art)'s gotten shittier because I just don't have enough passion for it! It's gotten shittier lately."
Then don't do it if you don't have passion for it?
And if you feel like you NEED to have those drawings of you boning a feral pokemon, then go commission someone. At least then, you're helping some furry artist to pay rent.

PureClownery

That’s spooky, dude.
kiwifarms.net
There’s just something so fucking funny to me about the fact that she knows she’s bad at art and everything she makes is absolutely hideous, like she has no other choice but to know it at this point, and she is so fucking bitter about it.

There’s nothing she can do anymore but sit and curse her untalented sausage hands.

judge claude frollo

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The artists in this thread need to stop redrawing her as a cute anime girl and instead draw her as a big ugly fat chick.

She gets too many free commissions from you guys.

Why redraw her shitty garbage? I dont fucking understand it. Waste of time. Ladyalt is so boring now that we have to resort to redrawing her. Knowing her, she'll call it fanart. You are drawing an actual re.tard fanart. Congrats.

edit; and guess what, if you have two hands and can draw, you're already better than her. I thought that was obvious. :jaceknife:

Last edited:

LANCER

LANCER
kiwifarms.net
I don't believe for a minute she actually believes her art is bad, she's just fishing for compliments by parroting the negative comments she reads online.
such tends to be the case when one says "yeeeeeah this isnt my best work" about literally fucking everything they share online

most ppl i see who are insecure about their work generally don't post what they aren't proud of

repomantis

you owe me money
kiwifarms.net
such tends to be the case when one says "yeeeeeah this isnt my best work" about literally fucking everything they share online

most ppl i see who are insecure about their work generally don't post what they aren't proud of
100% agree. If I've created something with the intent of uploading it and I end up hating it, it doesn't get posted. Amanda's train of thought has always been "the more art I post, the better artist I'll be" instead of actually focusing on making her art better.
Of course, Amanda's train of thought has been stuck at the station for a while now, so what do I know.

Lyra Plushie

MY OCTOPOD LOINS
kiwifarms.net
The artists in this thread need to stop redrawing her as a cute anime girl and instead draw her as a big ugly fat chick.

She gets too many free commissions from you guys.

Why redraw her shitty garbage? I dont fucking understand it. Waste of time. Ladyalt is so boring now that we have to resort to redrawing her. Knowing her, she'll call it fanart. You are drawing an actual re.tard fanart. Congrats.

edit; and guess what, if you have two hands and can draw, you're already better than her. I thought that was obvious. :jaceknife:
Literally.
1634735713875.png

download2-5-8-6.png

Amanda does not deserve fanart, especially not fanart of a high quality. There are so many other lolcows you could ween for who are just weird, and aren't nonces.
1634735841439.png

25 minute snore fest with 8 dislikes, zero likes, and spam comments.
1634735870021.png

EDIT: she's been getting more fanart on DeviantArt:
1634735971896.png

MC Wide

ALL THE WAY INSANE STARING AT THE CEILING
kiwifarms.net
New video, but not a whole lot of valuable material. Amanda waits for her dick appointment and is unsure whether or not she was formally fired at from the factory. "Yesterday has passed. I don't think they want me there." She rants about how she wants to become a full-time Youtuber. But apparently she doesn't know if she can handle "the fame" and the attention from subscribers

Some gold from 15:45: "For me doin' art, it seems like more people dislike it than they like it. And that breaks my heart. Like, what is it that is that u-u-unappealing? "Oh, it looks like Family Guy." No it don't. No it really don't. It's got a...it..it's a style of its own. "Oh, it looks like CalArts." No, it don't. It has a style of its own. "Oh, it looks like a little kid did it." No, it has a style of its own. And that's what I'm trying to bring to the art world...to be myself, instead of these fucking copycats that I keep seeing on deviantart over and over and over again...and I never really seen very many unique aut- artists, except for a very few I found that I'm watching...to be honest, it's hard to find a unique artist. And you don't see very many that are like...out there...like, have a style that pops...and put out there...for people to actually like..."

She gripes about being made fun of by FNAF fandom kids, but gives us a new Mandaism at 17:39: "being gatekeep-ed", verb

5860c33ba9b6641a1a7bb4f7b1c9a98d.png

Well James, enjoy sinking your pud into this tonight

Soft-n-Wet

Mary CWCmass
kiwifarms.net
She rants about how she wants to become a full-time Youtuber. But apparently she doesn't know if she can handle "the fame" and the attention from subscribers
She doesn't even have the talent or brains to even be a Youtuber. :story: She probably has the record of "most dumbest and boring Youtuber ever".

Umaru Doma

Inmate of the Jail of Fail
kiwifarms.net
Amanda is such a fascinating case to me, in that she tries so many things, but with so little effort. It's like the stereotype of a kid who begs their parents for skating lessons, guitar lessons, and a bunch of other expensive hobbies they immediately drop just because they thought it looked cool on TV but didn't have any actual drive to put in the work it took.

We've spoken about this to such lengths that it's just plain redundant, but she's clearly lost and deeply unsatisfied with her life. She has way more advantages she could use to change this than most people- Disposable income, free time, steady housing, no want for food or utilities, employment opportunities, a romantic partner, a family, a sizable online following... Hell, there are really, really good artists who barely have her 300 followers, for one reason or another.

But somewhere, deep inside there, it just isn't clicking. She just isn't able to let herself be satisfied. For a lot of people, what she has would be enough- Money for hobbies and junk food, a room to sleep in every night, all the time in the world to pursue hobbies, a family to fall back on, loyal pets, a (formerly two) partner, sex on the regular, and a small circle of people online who kiss your ass and seem to care about you. A lot of people are lacking one or many of those things.

But somehow, it's just never enough. I can't even blame the weens, they didn't make her quit those jobs or tango with pedoforks, something is just not coming together in there. It's actually pretty sad.

Quixotic Son

W H I N D M E A L
kiwifarms.net
Some gold from 15:45: "For me doin' art, it seems like more people dislike it than they like it. And that breaks my heart. Like, what is it that is that u-u-unappealing? "Oh, it looks like Family Guy." No it don't. No it really don't. It's got a...it..it's a style of its own. "Oh, it looks like CalArts." No, it don't. It has a style of its own. "Oh, it looks like a little kid did it." No, it has a style of its own. And that's what I'm trying to bring to the art world...to be myself, instead of these fucking copycats that I keep seeing on deviantart over and over and over again...and I never really seen very many unique aut- artists, except for a very few I found that I'm watching...to be honest, it's hard to find a unique artist. And you don't see very many that are like...out there...like, have a style that pops...and put out there...for people to actually like..."
What Manda fails to understand here is that every art style usually begins as an emulation of someone else's style. For instance, an artist may really like the style Disney has in their films so they copy that. Eventually the style becomes its own the more the artist practices. This can mean Manda is lying ab having a "style of [her] own", or this is one of the many reasons why her art is bad.

Lyra Plushie

MY OCTOPOD LOINS
kiwifarms.net
1634840269974.png

Whoever send this long ass request to Amanda is a retard. I couldn't reverse search it to see if it was a copypasta, which means someone probably typed this all out, pathetic.
Hi, I was wondering if you’re still taking requests? I recently lost my job at a zoo. The pay was decent and it was great getting to work with animals until we added an older brown bear to our exhibit. I swear to Christ, from the moment we got the fat fucker it was nothing but issues. My supervisor had me in charge of food, so of course I was the lucky bastard that got to bring this shitbird bear his 3 square meals every day. I have a prosthetic leg, and I shit you not when I say that the slovenly fucking beast had it out for me because of it. Incident #1 started with me walking into his enclosure with his bucket of morning slop. Then the sonofabitch decided to bumrush me from behind, maul me from the neck down and pull off my prosthetic leg. Took me all goddamn day to get it back, too (trust me when I say that playing one-legged fetch for your prosthetic with an 800 pound apex predator for OVER FOUR FUCKING HOURS isn’t nearly as fun as it sounds). By the time I got my prosthetic back from the sweaty cunt, I had gone an hour past quitting time. The other animals on my schedule didn’t get fed as a result - I had been too preoccupied trying to fish my fucking leg out of the bear’s stinking, rotten maw. I got written up for it and my supervisor took the hour I went over out of my sick leave. Incident # 2 happened over the span of several months. 2 of my dickhead coworkers got into the habit of regularly feeding this giant fucking retard McDonald’s cheeseburgers. I personally witnessed them bringing a bag stuffed full of Mcdoubles into the dipshit’s enclosure. I reported what I saw to my supervisor and of COURSE the braindead cunt didn’t do a goddamned thing about it. Unbelievable! Several weeks of this cheeseburger bullshit go by, the bear goes off his regular food and of course starts eating ONLY McDonald’s burgers (Imagine being a fuckin’ bear in zoo with no thumbs, no bank account, demanding McDonald’s fucking cheeseburgers and getting them, but I digress). 3 weeks of this turn into a month-long diet consisting only of deep fried, processed McDonald’s slog and the stupid fucking asshole developed an ungodly case of constipation. I was put on wait-and-watch shit duty for the next week and a HALF. 6+ hours a day, sat in front of this stinking creature’s enclosure and I didn’t so much as even hear (or smell) a stray fart. Believe me when I say that the well was dry. The furry prick had to be tranq darted so the on-site veterinarian could get x-rays. Naturally, my supervisor found out that Ol’ Cheesy was stuffed from his balloon knot to his eyeballs with partially digested McDonald’s sawdust, beef butthole and American cheese. The old bitch was livid and out for blood, which of course ended in my coworkers pinning their cheeseburger buggery on me and completely throwing me under the fucking bus. Cue incident 3. Ol’ Cheesy was to receive 1 saline enema a day for a week, doctor’s orders. And who do you think was lucky enough to administer said daily enema? You guessed it, yours truly. Fortunately for me, the piece of shit had ballooned up to 3x his original size (he’d gotten so fat in fact, zoo staff discussed possibly putting wheels on an extra large piece of plywood to move him around on) so he couldn’t exactly turn around and bite my hand off. That being said, that week was anything but pleasant. Ever been elbow-deep in the business end of a 1200 lb, chronically constipated/pissed off bear? It’s a real fucking riot. Took 3 DAYS of that before I got the fat sonofabitch’s bowels to so much as move an inch. An inch turned into what was tantamount to a New Orleans levee or two bursting open in 2005, coating me from head to toe in a swampy, projectile spray of McDonald’s cheeseburger shitpiss. Ol’ Cheesy was clearly relieved, but I swear to God there was more to his expression than just that. The cocksucker looked almost smug - SATISFIED. Like he’d have turned around to point and laugh at me if he could. The cheeseburger problem persisted and my backstabbing coworkers continued to feed Ol’ Cheesy his beloved Mcdoubles behind
everybody’s back. As with anything that subsists solely on a mixture of wood chips, powdered cheese substitute and ground, fried sewer rat, the fuckhead bear’s heart finally gave out. Apparently, he was midway through his 7th McDouble that night when Ol’ Cheesy went into cardiac arrest and choked on a burger wrapper. I’ve got one thing to say about that: good fucking riddance. I will admit that it’s terrible, harboring this level of hatred for an animal. I will also be the first to admit that this is new to me - in all my years at the zoo, I’ve never worked with an animal that I not only didn’t click with, but thoroughly hated my ass and was dead-set on ruining my life. I bawled like a baby when Spanky, our 2 month old orangutan snuck out of his enclosure and got mowed down by an ice cream truck about 3 blocks away (from what I understand, the truck was going about 65 mph in a residential area and essentially obliterated the little guy. We were going to bury him in a party hat, but without getting graphic there wasn’t much left to dress him in. Really terrible, it was a dark day for us all. RIP Spanky, sleep well sweet prince). Things have been pretty stressful. My supervisor went banana fucking nuts over Ol’ Cheesy’s death and of course, I was blamed for that too. Now I’m being investigated. I signed a non-disclosure agreement and my lawyer advised me not to speak to anyone about my case while the investigation is ongoing, but I’m pissed about this. Fuck you Rob and Derek. I know you cunts are the ones that got everyone to believe I killed Cheesy McShitStain. You’ve always had it out for me, and I know for a fact that it’s about my prosthetic leg. It was never NOT about the prosthetic fucking leg. I’ll be seeing you shitbirds in court. I hope you both get colorectal cancer. I am so sorry this ended up being so long! Back to my request. I was wondering if there was any chance you could possibly draw a brown bear beating off into a McDonald’s cheeseburger for me? It would really cheer me up. Just one minor thing - IF you do decide to draw it, could you please see to it that the bear’s penis anatomically correct? I know that’s an odd request. It’s just that after working with animals for so long, you tend to become a stickler for these sorts of things. Thanks!!