Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / AmariStrawberry - Pedophile/pedo apologist and tulpamancer who gets into fictional relationships with a Spyro boss, goblins, and Pokemon, all while shipping herself. Decade reigning cow. TRUE AND HONEST Twin soul sister of OPL. IQ of 62.

w4vy_gr4vy

MY BRAIN HAS MORE SMART AND IMPORTANT
kiwifarms.net
R8 me dumb but why does a special gender fluid enby like Amari even need a genderbent OC? Careful Amanda, don't slip up and let the tiktok zoomers find out you actually identify as female and just pretend to be non binary for internet points!!!!

Youka

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2754854
(archive)
It's called asexual reproduction, I guess.
FFLAZlWWUAAHnvz
There was no CC weening for this one or anything like that. I think she just genuinely has the hots for her emo clone.
I just had to make this.
Untitled157_20211128133849.png

LANCER

LANCER
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2757913
This is actually an improvement for once.
FFP4-N-XIAA0Tl8

FFP5G2TXwAIhJNo
Looked like a fucking sleep paralysis demon. Not that it doesn't still.
View attachment 2757915
huh. the anatomy is a marginal improvement, though expressions are odd as ever and the new hair kind of reminds me of tentacles more than anything.
in the OG you can tell there was some sort of interaction going on. that amanda's feeling something aside from uncannily cock-hungry. the new piece just has the weird bedroom-eyes she's been putting in everything, and all they do is make me uncomfortable.

the older piece is a lot more charming, but if i squint i'd almost think amanda had a sliver of actual progress here.
gonna wait to see future junk from her before saying it for sure though lest i jump the gun

player195

logged off forever
kiwifarms.net
The Guzman family grows bigger
First there was Abimael (a Maoist sperg who boiled babies with his gang of deviants and hid in the Peruvian forests until he got arrested), and now Ruben

Big Tiddy Bara

failed Chris's clone
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2757913
This is actually an improvement for once.
FFP4-N-XIAA0Tl8

FFP5G2TXwAIhJNo
Looked like a fucking sleep paralysis demon. Not that it doesn't still.
View attachment 2757915
No Jacques this time, only her....

This and the recent selfcest picture are the essence of her egocentrism – in the end, the word autism comes from the root "auto", meaning self, as in "being self-convoluted". No wonder these speds who didn't get proper treatment also often show fetishes centered around "them, but as a man/woman/toddler/animal". If you're that closeted and taught to be egotist on the top of having trouble with empathy/socialization, this behaviour seems only a natural outcome.

LANCER

LANCER
kiwifarms.net
what's that golden thing in the pot? Is it a garlic?
View attachment 2759656

It's the handle of the pot cover.
yea, it doesnt look like its in with the junk slurry. almost looks like a shitty decoration.
wouldnt be surprised if it was an old tacky hand-me-down or sth, ive never seen a lid handle like that before even on the crockpots ive used over time.
usually theyre flared out much like other pot lids, since it's easy to grab and hold. this looks like itd slip out extremely easy

also autistic nitpick: if youre gonna take food pics then at least clean the outside of your cookware. the outside of that slow cooker looks crusty as hell and makes everything way less appealing than it could have been. grody.

MC Wide

ALL THE WAY INSANE STARING AT THE CEILING
kiwifarms.net
Amanda wants the dislike button GONE

It's not like the dislikes are publicly visible, anyway. The only way you can view how many people have disliked a video is if you go to your Youtube channel > click "manage videos" > scroll through "channel content". Most people think this is a dogshit interface, but Amanda wants the very option to dislike a video completely removed

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Amanda wants the dislike button GONE

It's not like the dislikes are publicly visible, anyway. The only way you can view how many people have disliked a video is if you go to your Youtube channel > click "manage videos" > scroll through "channel content". Most people think this is a dogshit interface, but Amanda wants the very option to dislike a video completely removed
"I can't stop myself from looking at the number of dislikes my videos have, even though I now have to go looking for them, so please help me with my own lack of self-control as I continue to engage in attention-seeking behavior."

:story:

Rukario

West Coast PokéGangsta Shit
kiwifarms.net
what the hell is that shirt
The design is called an "Aheago" design and it became popular in the second half of the 2010s, and you can find it printed on all sorts of items as well as clothing now (including a damn Nintendo Switch skin), mostly on ebay.

I assume it began mostly as a joke, but ended up being the apparel of choice for obese egomaniac animal-abusing pedophiles with goblin fetishes.