Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / LeastusAndAmari / CreativeAmari - Ex-lover of a Spyro boss. Pedophile/pedo apologist who is in fictional relationships. Goblin fetishist and into pokephilia. Tulpamancer. Decade reigning cow and self shipper. Twin soul sister of OPL.

Ticky-Tacky-Twackey

kiwifarms.net
Okay so I'm late but I just finished the replay of this stream this morning. People mentioned a person called punknuggets but no one posted their goofy antics
Capture+_2020-09-14-14-36-31.pngCapture+_2020-09-14-15-22-22.png
They're just trying to be as annoying and contrarian as possible and they don't give two shits, they tell it how it is. Love it.

Edit: after this point they just start to get kinda annoying lol, like they're trying way too hard with stuff like this:
Capture+_2020-09-14-15-45-32.png

Last edited:

Heavy Bitching Machinery

Finely Smashing
kiwifarms.net
Okay so I'm late but I just finished the replay of this stream this morning. People mentioned a person called punknuggets but no one posted their goofy antics
View attachment 1596079View attachment 1596080
They're just trying to be as annoying and contrarian as possible and they don't give two shits, they tell it how it is. Love it.

Edit: after this point they just start to get kinda annoying lol, like they're trying way too hard with stuff like this:
View attachment 1596138
They did make one point though. Where was Celeste when she was crying like a deceased whale last night?

boat_rocker

What are you exercising for? You're just gonna die
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They did make one point though. Where was Celeste when she was crying like a deceased whale last night?
where are any of her "friends" when she actually needs them? they aren't any. no one comforts her past the half assed "omg hope ur ok sweety <3 " messages they leave her if they even bother to do that much. like I've said before, notice how half the people that have pointed out her flaws or even posted here are people that were friends that tried to help and gave up because shes so dense, and I'm not just talking mentally, I'm talking really really really emotionally dense

Soft-n-Wet

Oh he'll be fine, he's fat.
kiwifarms.net
I doubt that skinny lil' guy/gal/whatever can be supportive enough to "protect" a fat whale. For a new "boyfriend", Manda sure pushes them to the side like she does alot of her flings.

Manda I know you're reading this so what is up with you and Celeste? Can you even count on them for any support? :thinking:

Gale Boetticher

"Yes, I am a nerd."
kiwifarms.net
I've been in lurk-mode only lately. Just went to Furaffinity to check her profile to see if she's uploaded anything of note and...lo and behold, look what shows up on the front page.

1600122042.zana6_universal-blessings_1280px_alt3.png

At first glance, I thought 'damn this is probably the most effort she's ever put into her artwork' before I realized it was just a commission from some other poor soul.

The fact that Amanda thinks she is important enough that anyone would want to come within 200 feet of her IRL is hilarious. She just really is the cow that keeps on giving. Says she'll leave, never will. If she was really that concerned about it, she would actually just DFE and disappear for a while. I guarantee you, she is basking in the attention she's receiving right now. Don't have to tell you guys that, though.