Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / LeastusAndAmari / CreativeAmari - Ex-lover of a Spyro boss. Pedophile/pedo apologist who is in fictional relationships. Goblin fetishist and into pokephilia. Tulpamancer. Decade reigning cow and self shipper. Twin soul sister of OPL.

DrainRedRain

Sword of The Valiant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if she can delete streams, but the full thing is up right now (sans chat) if anyone with a better computer than me wants to take a crack at archiving it. Even without seeing the chat I'm sure it'll be a wild ride.

ETA: New tweet with the art from the stream.
View attachment 1594883
[Archive]
Lol, what a shitty liar. Nobody is stalking her, reading her shit and commenting and laughing at it isn't stalking. If you don't want attention, don't post online, retard.

I've been in lurk-mode only lately. Just went to Furaffinity to check her profile to see if she's uploaded anything of note and...lo and behold, look what shows up on the front page.

At first glance, I thought 'damn this is probably the most effort she's ever put into her artwork' before I realized it was just a commission from some other poor soul.

The fact that Amanda thinks she is important enough that anyone would want to come within 200 feet of her IRL is hilarious. She just really is the cow that keeps on giving. Says she'll leave, never will. If she was really that concerned about it, she would actually just DFE and disappear for a while. I guarantee you, she is basking in the attention she's receiving right now. Don't have to tell you guys that, though.
One of the grossest things about her is this fucking insemination/pregnancy fetish she has. Notice how in almost all her drawings we can see a shot of the dick inside her, cum and her eggs getting inseminated. So trans masculine non binary transman not feminine at all!

boat_rocker

What are you exercising for? You're just gonna die
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That low quality bullshit being $70 is the most horrifying of all this tbh
wouldn't surprise me if the artist half assed it not that I blame them in the slightest lmao. a lot of artists she commissions seem to oddly do fine or decent outside of the piece she gets from them. not a coincidence but I can't fault them for wanting to get easy tard cash

Prophetic Spirit

Dumb of Dojima at its finest
kiwifarms.net
wouldn't surprise me if the artist half assed it not that I blame them in the slightest lmao. a lot of artists she commissions seem to oddly do fine or decent outside of the piece she gets from them. not a coincidence but I can't fault them for wanting to get easy tard cash
Probably near 90% of the artists she wanted to comission reject her for having shit fetishes.
I rememeber something like that... yeah, Murrlogic1 trying to persuade Shadman to a wonder bread comission.
So this is a excepcional case but charge fucking $70... at least for me is a fucking scam
KEKW.jpg

DrainRedRain

Sword of The Valiant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amanda is horrible at money management. She is like a ten year old who got some dollars and instead of spending a little of it in different things or saving it for an expensive toy, they spend it all on junk food and cheap plastic toys in a day. She lacks long term planning capacity, she lives TODAY and that's all. I doubt she thinks much about the future, especially because her future isn't promising to begin with. She just sits on her ass, fake cries, consume, shit, eat and beg. It is an endless cicle of shit flinging and self-pity.

She could earn 10 million dollars and she still would be the same miserable hick white trash living in the middle of nowhere, but with trendy electronic stuff, anime pillows and art commisions littering her filthy room.

the sister fister

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being this guy. I wonder what goes through her white knights' heads. Are they pitying her? Are they willfully ignorant? Do they have empathy, have been in her shoes before? What's hilarious about Ladyalt is that, no matter how many white knights she accumulates, they all eventually drop their loyalty because of all her fucking baggage. It's like trying to talk sense to a big fat fucking toddler.

1600128808520.png

What I don't get is why would they do it? Her best friend in real life is apparently a severely disabled adult who acts like an actual child. Does Srirachasaucy have a mommy thing going? Does she want to mommy Amanda? Imagine looking at Amanda, a woman who wants to start a business, an adult who can't keep a job more than 2 months, a full grown, functional (despite trying to act as dysfunctional as she can) human being and thinking "Yes, this is normal! Her breakdowns are completely normal. Her constant change of moods is normal! Her needing constant warnings, help, and taps on the wrist is normal! I totally want to associate with a pathological liar, a narcissistic psycho with obviously abusive tendancies! That's what great friends are made up of."

We've all seen this before with her past friends, they all wanted to mommy her and try to guide her. But the difference between Amanda and an actual child is that Amanda can't be taught.

Amanda lacks important qualities that make normal, bonded people be able to function together as friends. She doesn't have empathy, and barely has any theory of mind, and replaces most of her personality with narcissism led by blind faith in things she doesn't understand, with 0% critical thought.

But anyways

1600129348469.png

She obviously browses this thread, so I'm willing to believe she's read through everything and has enough of a brain to make her own decision to still be friends with Ladyalt. Then says "yikes" when she willingly, fully, wants to be involved with Ladyalt. Does anyone know if this person has a twitter? This chick is guaranteed to be at least 17 - 21, Ladyalt's preferred age group overall when it comes to friends. I can only imagine what harem of fake boyfriends this loser has that makes her want to be Amanda's biggest fan.

Gale Boetticher

"Yes, I am a nerd."
kiwifarms.net
I can't even give her the benefit of the doubt anymore. Years ago I sincerely hoped that she might grow out of her creepy obsessions. Some cows do, and go on to become normal, functioning members of society. Unfortunately, Manda is nothing but a reeking, shit-stained, lying, manipulative, distressingly filthy pig of a human being and contributes absolutely nothing to society except for giving us folks here something to laugh at on a monday night.

DrainRedRain

Sword of The Valiant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being this guy. I wonder what goes through her white knights' heads. Are they pitying her? Are they willfully ignorant? Do they have empathy, have been in her shoes before? What's hilarious about Ladyalt is that, no matter how many white knights she accumulates, they all eventually drop their loyalty because of all her fucking baggage. It's like trying to talk sense to a big fat fucking toddler.

View attachment 1596580

What I don't get is why would they do it? Her best friend in real life is apparently a severely disabled adult who acts like an actual child. Does Srirachasaucy have a mommy thing going? Does she want to mommy Amanda? Imagine looking at Amanda, a woman who wants to start a business, an adult who can't keep a job more than 2 months, a full grown, functional (despite trying to act as dysfunctional as she can) human being and thinking "Yes, this is normal! Her breakdowns are completely normal. Her constant change of moods is normal! Her needing constant warnings, help, and taps on the wrist is normal! I totally want to associate with a pathological liar, a narcissistic psycho with obviously abusive tendancies! That's what great friends are made up of."

We've all seen this before with her past friends, they all wanted to mommy her and try to guide her. But the difference between Amanda and an actual child is that Amanda can't be taught.

Amanda lacks important qualities that make normal, bonded people be able to function together as friends. She doesn't have empathy, and barely has any theory of mind, and replaces most of her personality with narcissism led by blind faith in things she doesn't understand, with 0% critical thought.

But anyways

View attachment 1596618

She obviously browses this thread, so I'm willing to believe she's read through everything and has enough of a brain to make her own decision to still be friends with Ladyalt. Then says "yikes" when she willingly, fully, wants to be involved with Ladyalt. Does anyone know if this person has a twitter? This chick is guaranteed to be at least 17 - 21, Ladyalt's preferred age group overall when it comes to friends. I can only imagine what harem of fake boyfriends this loser has that makes her want to be Amanda's biggest fan.
I thought about it for a moment, and I'll give my two cents.
I think there are actually three kinds of people that willingly associate with Amanda, and I think her former acquaintances in this thread can confirm that.
1- People who legit have a soft heart and think they can help Amanda get better. Those types of people have nothing more than a genuine desire to help someone they seem vulnerable and hurting, and usually they will burn bridges with the problematic person once they notice said person won't get better and are actually malicious.
2- Weens. I think I don't need to explain those, because they are people who poke her just for the hell of it and to get a reaction from her.
3- People who see themselves in her. Those are the ones who look at Amanda's trainwreck of a life and think ''oh hey, i actually understand her because i also think/act like that!''. Self projection is one hell of a blinding drug, and people who see themselves in some internet retard will give everyting to protect the honor of said retard because they automatically associate the retard with themselves. So attacking Amanda means attacking their style of life/mental illness/fetish/whatever made them relate to her in the first place.

Basically, she is a horrible human being who will never form legit friendships because she lacks decency and basic understanding of how the real world works.

the sister fister

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't even give her the benefit of the doubt anymore. Years ago I sincerely hoped that she might grow out of her creepy obsessions. Some cows do, and go on to become normal, functioning members of society. Unfortunately, Manda is nothing but a reeking, shit-stained, lying, manipulative, distressingly filthy pig of a human being and contributes absolutely nothing to society except for giving us folks here something to laugh at on a monday night.
exactly. Her and her white knights only exist as a show to others. The only difference is that her white knights have a chance to get out and make some 🌈positive 🌈 changes to their lives.

disclaimer: don't be friends with Amanda just to better your life, there are healthier and cooler ways to do that

I think there are actually three kinds of people that willingly associate with Amanda, and I think her former acquaintances in this thread can confirm that.
1- People who legit have a soft heart and think they can help Amanda get better. Those types of people have nothing more than a genuine desire to help someone they seem vulnerable and hurting, and usually they will burn bridges with the problematic person once they notice said person won't get better and are actually malicious.
2- Weens. I think I don't need to explain those, because they are people who poke her just for the hell of it and to get a reaction from her.
3- People who see themselves in her. Those are the ones who look at Amanda's trainwreck of a life and think ''oh hey, i actually understand her because i also think/act like that!''. Self projection is one hell of a blinding drug, and people who see themselves in some internet retard will give everyting to protect the honor of said retard because they automatically associate the retard with themselves. So attacking Amanda means attacking their style of life/mental illness/fetish/whatever made them relate to her in the first place.

Basically, she is a horrible human being who will never form legit friendships because she lacks decency and basic understanding of how the real world works.
I feel bad for the people that genuinely want to help others, because it just means that vile fucking people like Ladyalt get the same treatment that a person who actually needs help gets. I can see them getting some sort of Stockholm Syndrome if they're caught up enough with her.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net

4 types - you forgot about pedos and other deviants.

Nekromantik2

Living dead girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've been in lurk-mode only lately. Just went to Furaffinity to check her profile to see if she's uploaded anything of note and...lo and behold, look what shows up on the front page.

At first glance, I thought 'damn this is probably the most effort she's ever put into her artwork' before I realized it was just a commission from some other poor soul.

The fact that Amanda thinks she is important enough that anyone would want to come within 200 feet of her IRL is hilarious. She just really is the cow that keeps on giving. Says she'll leave, never will. If she was really that concerned about it, she would actually just DFE and disappear for a while. I guarantee you, she is basking in the attention she's receiving right now. Don't have to tell you guys that, though.
LOL even in a commission she has a tard face and Leastus looks board as fuck.

4 types - you forgot about pedos and other deviants.
Like I said before female pedos get off easy.

Last edited: