Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / LeastusAndAmari / CreativeAmari - Ex-lover of a Spyro boss. Pedophile/pedo apologist who is in fictional relationships. Goblin fetishist and into pokephilia. Tulpamancer. Decade reigning cow and self shipper. Twin soul sister of OPL.

Gale Boetticher

"Yes, I am a nerd."
kiwifarms.net
Her lower lip is bigger than the entire continent of australia. And, despite the fact that I KNOW she reads her thread and sees our critique, she's still making that damn head as lopsided as she can manage.

• Agree
Reactions: Soft-n-Wet

Rakkan

Just your average feather man
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, i might go on a sperg here so yeah.

Sperg incoming

Im a very empathetic person, but i do not feel ANY empathy towards this trainwreck at all, i can sure feel empathy with fucking chris chan, but not this blob. Many reasons include that Chris wasn't raised right by his parents and his tism could have been prevented if they knew how to treat it and such. Greasemanda is a whole another story, she doesn't take any responsibility at all nor any accountability for her actions. Take for example that shes a pedophile, she knows shes one but doesn't wanna admit it, or when she dated pedophiles who groomed children, she knew they were pedos and groomers.

Watching all of this unfold is just funny to me, yet kinda sad. She isn't even doing anything with her life whatsoever, she had a job didn't she? she quit it and its pathetic, now shes just mooching off of money and making very terrible commissions and probably no person wants to buy. Shes lazy, a slob, she sits on her ass all day streaming and tweeting about nonesense, when she could easily apply for a job and do something, shes basically not contributing to society and instead is mooching off of that sweet government dissability money.

I would love to see how she will do in the future, if she even has one to begin with. Im beginning to think she will be kicked out of her house, and end up homeless, with nothing to support her. Godspeed greasemanda, since you're lurking this thread constantly, maybe think about the future, because if you don't, you won't even have one.

Take this as an advice to turn your life around, instead of completely fucking it up like you're already doing. Get off the internet manda.

Soft-n-Wet

Oh he'll be fine, he's fat.
kiwifarms.net

Sperg incoming

Im a very empathetic person, but i do not feel ANY empathy towards this trainwreck at all, i can sure feel empathy with fucking chris chan, but not this blob. Many reasons include that Chris wasn't raised right by his parents and his tism could have been prevented if they knew how to treat it and such. Greasemanda is a whole another story, she doesn't take any responsibility at all nor any accountability for her actions. Take for example that shes a pedophile, she knows shes one but doesn't wanna admit it, or when she dated pedophiles who groomed children, she knew they were pedos and groomers.

Watching all of this unfold is just funny to me, yet kinda sad. She isn't even doing anything with her life whatsoever, she had a job didn't she? she quit it and its pathetic, now shes just mooching off of money and making very terrible commissions and probably no person wants to buy. Shes lazy, a slob, she sits on her ass all day streaming and tweeting about nonesense, when she could easily apply for a job and do something, shes basically not contributing to society and instead is mooching off of that sweet government dissability money.

I would love to see how she will do in the future, if she even has one to begin with. Im beginning to think she will be kicked out of her house, and end up homeless, with nothing to support her. Godspeed greasemanda, since you're lurking this thread constantly, maybe think about the future, because if you don't, you won't even have one.

Take this as an advice to turn your life around, instead of completely fucking it up like you're already doing. Get off the internet manda.
Pretty much taking a page out from Manda herself, ya know. Screaming into the void? :story:
You should know she's not going to change, no matter how much you scream it into her ear. She does read this thread and your efforts are fruitless.

Heavy Bitching Machinery

Finely Smashing
kiwifarms.net

Sperg incoming

Why would you want to sperg over a decade reigning cow is my question

Gale Boetticher

"Yes, I am a nerd."
kiwifarms.net

Sperg incoming

Every time someone new comes into this thread and spergs out as hard as the cow does I lose 2 years off of my lifespan. At this rate, I'll be dead by 2021.

Super Book

Case of the Vapors
kiwifarms.net

Sperg incoming

I'm not reading that

Prophetic Spirit

Dumb of Dojima at its finest
kiwifarms.net

Sperg incoming

Actually i don't read further since the 2nd paragraph.
You can't be less obvious but... man, i give up with that comment.

• Feels
Reactions: Soft-n-Wet

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Sperg incoming

In my early twenties- around the time of the genesis of Chris Chan- at the time I knew nothing of- I found myself mentally ill, bipolar, and homeless - having lost my shitty job of 2 years at the gas station - and not welcome back to the family home - I started the long process of the homeless saga - followed by the mental health program/halfway house saga followed by the r-tard Transitional Age Youth saga - it was my only ticket to ever get a place of my own again to masterbate and play vidya. This I imagine -is the norm for young adults who are fucked up or struggling with little resources - but not anywhere as out of touch with reality as Chris's case - someone who is fully functional - but with mood swings and slightly impaired judgement - but if you had a conversation with them you would probably never know it - that is most people. Chris is a special case. His severe mental illness circumvented any of the above unwanted consequences-combined with unique parents that worked him in as a third party adult financially independent/dependent fixture of the household- old and keeping him around as possibly useful in their old age. Believe me- I would have loved not being a homeless hep c exposed drunk in the city- punched out and beaten in an ally lying in a pool of my own blood left for dead -being exposed to the darkest sides of humanity -watching everything around me decay. I would have loved more than anything to have never left my room and to have continued my childhood - living in my families suburban home - but instead I went through hell -nearly killing myself in the process time and time again - taking further and further damage each day throughout the decade with every hardship along the way. I am very familiar with the system - the system in Chris's unique situation has escaped -happily playing Animal Crossing at the same time I was taking the candy bar and getting my asshole ripped apart raw. So my question is. Will the internet celebrity of Chris somehow circumvent him again from any of the above - I have hunch it will. Let's say things get real bad and Chris is faced to leave or go with some program - what will happen with what he cherishes most in life - 25 metric tons of lego shit. Will there be a storage wars saga? Will he successfully cling on to it all some how? Will 14bc stay or go. Or will Chris have to go through what I did - or perhaps circumvent some of the torture - go into a home - get zombied out on meds - lose the last part of his soul, what little that is left and simply just adapt to a mentally ill group home just staring at the wall and waiting to be fed? In the wake of Barbs death - will trolls and vandals decend upon 14bc like ring wraiths to scoop up the precious? Will it all go to hell - will Chris dissapear radial silent from the internet forever. Or will he somehow achieve success, fame and riches beyong his wildest dreams and troll us hard in the end. What dreams may come. In beautiful dreams.

Kuwomi

Kiwi of sadness
kiwifarms.net

Sperg incoming

Why are you presenting all this to us like it's some mind-blowing insight, as if we haven't been calling Amanda a fat lazy slob for the past 244 pages? Lurk moar.

Nekromantik2

Living dead girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i hate how she draws glasses... its like theyre glued onto her face. or she's wearing those sports glasses that are basically goggles
There, that's better.

Sperg incoming

TL;DR everyone is a sperg, Chris Chan, Amanda, you.

magalaza360

"Well Sweet Pacific Rim Job."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Sperg incoming

Have you not read the whole thread?
Lol calm down and lurk more.