Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / LeastusR - Ex-lover of a Spyro boss. Pedophile/pedo apologist who is in fictional relationships. Goblin fetishist and into pokephilia. Tulpamancer. Decade reigning cow and self shipper. Twin soul sister of OPL.

Cheeto

Professional lurker
kiwifarms.net
This is the first stream I caught live and my god is it BORING. Does she really think just sitting alone, talking to herself with no music will bring her viewers?

Who am I kidding, of course she does.

EDIT: The way she draws annoys me to no end. She has no idea how to use clipping layers, pen pressure, blending modes, etc. The way she draws fur looks like someone hacked at her tablet using the pen as an axe.

Last edited:

Sascha Vykos

Have fun! By which I mean, please die.
kiwifarms.net
This is the first stream I caught live and my god is it BORING. Does she really think just sitting alone, talking to herself with no music will bring her viewers?
The lovely ringing sound is what makes these absolutely intolerable to listen to.

twitch.PNG

I'm interested to see how long it takes for Srirachasaucy to realize that White-knighting for Amanda is a fruitless effort that will only end in frustration and a Kiwifarms account.

EDIT:
She had another job interview today and is continuing to try and sell her "Art" on ebay.
Interview.PNG
Capture 2.PNG

ebay 1.PNG

ebay 2.PNG

Last edited:

magalaza360

"Well Sweet Pacific Rim Job."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The lovely ringing sound is what makes these absolutely intolerable to listen to.

View attachment 1600375
I'm interested to see how long it takes for Srirachasaucy to realize that White-knighting for Amanda is a fruitless effort that will only end in frustration and a Kiwifarms account.
Srirachasaucy if you're seeing this, it's not too late to look back. You're wasting your time on this cow.

Heavy Bitching Machinery

Finely Smashing
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1600771

EDIT:
She had another job interview today and is continuing to try and sell her "Art" on ebay.

"A cute guy let me hold his pupper"

Don't cheat on Celeste now Manda (:_(

the sister fister

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Who am I kidding, of course she does.

EDIT: The way she draws annoys me to no end. She has no idea how to use clipping layers, pen pressure, blending modes, etc. The way she draws fur looks like someone hacked at her tablet using the pen as an axe.
you said it, I fucking hate how she draws and colors. See I'm not someone who angers easily at all, but when I see her actually draw I black out. The way she draws on one layer, COLORS on the same layer. I can't fathom how someone who willingly wants to draw, loves drawing, yet does it in the most retarded, subhuman way imaginable. I didn't even know it was fathomable drawing like this for amateurs even, because anyone who wants to try digital art get excited at how effective layers are. But Amanda's been drawing digitally well over ten years. You would think she would know simple tricks and tips literally implemented into every single drawing program.

Luckily I'm only here for the result, not the process. If I actually sat down and seriously watched her draw more I would perish.

the sister fister

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
oh so we're at the cycle of "fuck the haters I can do what I want", its sadly too predictable. *sigh*

we need to make a chart of the lady alt cycle lmaooo, since its basically posts > gets mad > cries > fuck the h8rs > posts again
I'm pretty sure she's on some happy pills, which is why she sporadically acts like this. Her dopamine levels must be out of whack thanks to being heavily medicated, almost at a constant. I theorize that when she's out of her pillz she turns into the meltdown monster we all know and love. It won't be long until she releases the beast again. It doesn't help that the moment she feels "normal" she gets her medication adjusted so she can be high and retarded quicker.

DrainRedRain

Sword of The Valiant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When the second ween wave hit her full force, I want to see if she will remain this ''confident''. She's basically asking to be mocked even harder lol she never learns...

Also, since when she was a ''people pleaser''? All she does is piss people off and act entitled and narcissistic, she never pleased anyone. And no, Amanda, sucking pedo dick and whoring your fupa online isn't being a ''people pleaser''.
Also your hoodie is stupid and you're a fat fuck.

repomantis

you owe me money
kiwifarms.net
She’s been using the term “dont fuck with me” quite a lot recently, especially in streams.
Honestly all I can think of is “I have the power of god and anime on my side” accompanied with incoherent screeching to follow straight after that which, to be honest, kind of suits her.

the sister fister

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She is currently streaming, about 8 minutes in. Sriracha, her number one fan, is there almost instantly. I have a theory that Sriracha is actually either 1) Celeste; or 2) one of her furry friends on twitter that like all of her statuses about streaming. Ichimew I've noticed ducks out when trouble happens, is never around when trouble starts. Iv'e only seen them post on her streams where she's alone.
1600301466533.png

She is also angry at the youtube video dislikes.
1600301440916.png

1600301431135.png

Vault

kiwifarms.net
Wow, I haven't seen this artist in years - I recall seeing her around back in the days of FA where she did a lot of Jaques art, where she and some other Spyro crush folk would often do art trades for each other.

I remember there was this one troll artist who did some great 'fanart' where she drew herself with Jacques in flirty situations, and it made Lady legitimately jealous. It's always funny how so many of these ficto crush folk seem to treat others with the same crushes as competition.

I'm surprised to see she's actually moved onto a new cartoon crush - I just randomly found her twitter posting the pokemon stuff recently and realized so much has changed. Is Jacques still mentioned? Green troll critters seems to be her 'type'...

the sister fister

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, I haven't seen this artist in years - I recall seeing her around back in the days of FA where she did a lot of Jaques art, where she and some other Spyro crush folk would often do art trades for each other.

I remember there was this one troll artist who did some great 'fanart' where she drew herself with Jacques in flirty situations, and it made Lady legitimately jealous. It's always funny how so many of these ficto crush folk seem to treat others with the same crushes as competition.

I'm surprised to see she's actually moved onto a new cartoon crush - I just randomly found her twitter posting the pokemon stuff recently and realized so much has changed. Is Jacques still mentioned? Green troll critters seems to be her 'type'...
Yes he's still mentioned, she just recently retconned him into being an abuser and now has broken up with him as a result. It makes no fucking sense.

edit:

1600302332715.png

I can't tell if this guy is a troll or not, or I'm just an idiot gamer because all I can hear is this

Last edited:

Sascha Vykos

Have fun! By which I mean, please die.
kiwifarms.net
She is currently streaming, about 8 minutes in. Sriracha, her number one fan, is there almost instantly. I have a theory that Sriracha is actually either 1) Celeste; or 2) one of her furry friends on twitter that like all of her statuses about streaming. Ichimew I've noticed ducks out when trouble happens, is never around when trouble starts. Iv'e only seen them post on her streams where she's alone.
View attachment 1601321

She is also angry at the youtube video dislikes.
View attachment 1601319

View attachment 1601318
The ringing's gone, she's more talkative and there's background music. If only she listened to the useful advice littered throughout the thread then maybe she wouldn't be shilling children's paintings on Ebay for $20.