Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / StrawberryBae93 - Pedophile/pedo apologist and tulpamancer who gets into fictional relationships with a Spyro boss, goblins, and Pokemon, all while shipping herself. Decade reigning cow. TRUE AND HONEST Twin soul sister of OPL.

Junkail

kiwifarms.net

Guess what? She commissioned someone else to draw her in a feminine position again getting pegged by a Grimmsnarl.
Just have to wonder if she wrote the dialogue, because hoo boy is it campy.

"I'll post the full size color version when it's finished"
lmao I can't wait, everything gets shared in Discord land.
I'm not sure who's the bigger pervert in this case-Manda, or the person willing to waste their talent to create this monstrosity for ebucks.

judge claude frollo

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1593304162532.png

I feel sexually harassed just reading this, but what bugs me the most is the fact that she has no idea what lycanthropy means; and to top it off, she isn't even creative enough to make him bigger, taller, etc
.1593304079928.png

tfw you shave

boat_rocker

What are you exercising for? You're just gonna die
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
chrome_iBybN71QOe.png

archived.

1593374967770.png
1593374989499.png

There is just, so much to unload with just these pics :story:

these strings are something I'd see a five year old doing, props to alt for doing something new and if this was a side hobby of her's I really don't give a shit, but she is barely good at them and on top of that expects people to BUY this? what? it will be as successful as her art

her $300 dollar tablet as a second monitor to watch youtube when she could get a computer monitor bigger and cheaper than that

holy fuck the coloring on that tattooing is getting so bad and I never noticed it was THAT crooked lmao

didn't even bother taking 30 seconds to pick up the water bottle and retake the other picture also drawing attention to that carpeting

I'm never ever ever going to not laugh at that fit bit strangling her wrist

I wonder how much she's going to sell her anal beads the strings for. who wants to take bets? I'm guessing $15

on top of that this new username makes me roll my eyes so much that I'm surprised they're not lost in the back of my skull:
chrome_jAOVgST2av.png

wonder how kyle feels being left out of the love triangle? If hes even a part of her life anymore and they already broke up

Last edited:

DrainRedRain

Scary Skeleton Goonies!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1414070
archived.

There is just, so much to unload with just these pics :story:

these strings are something I'd see a five year old doing, props to alt for doing something new and if this was a side hobby of her's I really don't give a shit, but she is barely good at them and on top of that expects people to BUY this? what? it will be as successful as her art

her $300 dollar tablet as a second monitor to watch youtube when she could get a computer monitor bigger and cheaper than that

holy fuck the coloring on that tattooing is getting so bad and I never noticed it was THAT crooked lmao

didn't even bother taking 30 seconds to pick up the water bottle and retake the other picture also drawing attention to that carpeting

I'm never ever ever going to not laugh at that fit bit strangling her wrist

I wonder how much she's going to sell her anal beads the strings for. who wants to take bets? I'm guessing $15

on top of that this new username makes me roll my eyes so much that I'm surprised they're not lost in the back of my skull:
View attachment 1414087

wonder how kyle feels being left out of the love triangle? If hes even a part of her life anymore and they already broke up

Man, I'm not even joking, she should take off that fitbit right now. Look at that thing squeezing her arm, why tf she keeps wearing it?

And here we go again, the over explanation of her current obsessions in her twitter titles. Now she's obsessed with ''love triangles''. That's quite rich.

THOTHunterAlice

The feels are too real.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Man, I'm not even joking, she should take off that fitbit right now. Look at that thing squeezing her arm, why tf she keeps wearing it?

And here we go again, the over explanation of her current obsessions in her twitter titles. Now she's obsessed with ''love triangles''. That's quite rich.

The same way really obese people all wear the damned things to begin with: it's an illusion of weight loss and getting in better shape. Another fat bitch cow, moomookun has a fit bit that looks like it's cutting off the circulation in her hand and a screenshot of her wearing it looks like something out of my 600 lb life.

DrainRedRain

Scary Skeleton Goonies!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The same way really obese people all wear the damned things to begin with: it's an illusion of weight loss and getting in better shape. Another fat bitch cow, moomookun has a fit bit that looks like it's cutting off the circulation in her hand and a screenshot of her wearing it looks like something out of my 600 lb life.

Lol, funny how they think that wearing a piece of plastic on their wrist will magically help them to lose weight while they sit around shitting their pants and doing nothing.
Like, Amanda started a ''weight loss journey'' at least three times since january, I can only imagine how long she is wearing it waiting for ''results''

boat_rocker

What are you exercising for? You're just gonna die
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
chrome_OyPaiR6VC8.png

archived

sixty bucks for that shit on a string :story: if someone happens to buy that stuff she is going to lose way more than gain, because there is no way someone is going to pay more than maybe ten bucks for that and that is still being very generous.

chrome_vLl4s45vcv.png

archived

cow still mad that her sexual deviation with a jack in the box for ten years got her weirded out by that video game community and that kiwifarms has done nothing but document all the facts about her deviation making more people avoid her like the plague :( man if only there was....a fix or something, something to help stop all of this.

in all seriousness I love when narcissists can't ever figure out that they're the problem, you can't even blame the autism for this one

DrainRedRain

Scary Skeleton Goonies!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

So, she's saying Jaques is in a ''new relationship''? Like, she decided he isn't fit for her new lifestyle and just made up a story about how he's seeing someone else while she's in a new love triangle? Man... tf.

cow still mad that her sexual deviation with a jack in the box for ten years got her weirded out by that video game community and that kiwifarms has done nothing but document all the facts about her deviation making more people avoid her like the plague :( man if only there was....a fix or something, something to help stop all of this.

in all seriousness I love when narcissists can't ever figure out that they're the problem, you can't even blame the autism for this one

I love when cows get mad and blame this site, other people, their friends, their parents etc etc when the ones showcasing their personal lives for everyone to see are themselves. Imagine living a life without a drop of self-awareness... must be a blessing, the blame is never yours and it's always someone else's fault.

judge claude frollo

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"needs to be other shit besides spyro to talk about, there's other characters and such to talk about you know?"

that's the thing, they do talk about the other characters. All of them get talked about, all of them get fan art, attention, etc. The boss she likes so much is not even meant to be talked about as a, idk, an actual character? he's just used as gameplay. Imagine being this autistic and stupid and not even chill enough to be like "Yeah I get why people don't talk about it, that's cool."