Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / StrawberryBae93 - Pedophile/pedo apologist and tulpamancer who gets into fictional relationships with a Spyro boss, goblins, and Pokemon, all while shipping herself. Decade reigning cow. TRUE AND HONEST Twin soul sister of OPL.

Heavy Bitching Machinery

We Grinding Gears Now
kiwifarms.net
Untitled49_20200629004233.png

Jacques says 2 second boss fight rights

Edit: I just noticed my damn typo in the text. But you know what I meme-

boat_rocker

What are you exercising for? You're just gonna die
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
chrome_FI8O1sIOft.png

archived.

I wonder how much she's going to sell her anal beads the strings for. who wants to take bets? I'm guessing $15

someone get me that phone, called it, lmao. the craftsmanship on this is so half assed, just look at how poorly she cut the lamination:

chrome_61uAweK9a8.png
chrome_69BS7KsFnj.png

couldn't she have photographed this in a cleaner spot? I see dog hair and filth. I don't get where someone is supposed to have one of these charms? on their backpack? their keys? where? its just too big and cluttered the fuck

One Winged Makosexual

Shall I give you Dis Pear (TM)?
kiwifarms.net
If they're the same height as implied by the image, why is the one guy's legs so much shorter?
And the nosebleed means she's fetishizing the polyamorous dynamic, which is more sad on that front. Most good relationships aren't based on a fetish, she just wants a threesome 'cause it's hot and she gets off on gay bois.
Most gay, bi, or trans people fucking hate the idea of being fetishized like that so idk what she's trying to accomplish with that horror.

DrainRedRain

Scary Skeleton Goonies!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1416170
archived.

someone get me that phone, called it, lmao. the craftsmanship on this is so half assed, just look at how poorly she cut the lamination:

View attachment 1416173View attachment 1416175

couldn't she have photographed this in a cleaner spot? I see dog hair and filth. I don't get where someone is supposed to have one of these charms? on their backpack? their keys? where? its just too big and cluttered the fuck

I wish I had the self esteem and optimist she has. Making this fuckery and selling it is one of the most vapid things ever. She thinks everything she does is cool and original and that everyone should buy it because it's from her, Amanda, the baddest motherfucker online.

Those cards would get bent up and gross so fast.

Ah yes, totally her style.

boat_rocker

What are you exercising for? You're just gonna die
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ladyalt is doing some bigtime projecting on her curiouscat lmao:

1593471556822.png

archived

1593471577933.png

chrome_Iknjf5Oea7.png

archived

there's just too much to dissect and hypocrisy that I'm sure all of you are well aware of :story: my personal fav of all of this is when she brings up god is going to smite us farmers as if he gonna be targeting us first when the 300lb pedo apologist is standing right there

but as another note, whoever is the mole on her discord better just be aware, not that I'm sure she'll figure it out anytime soon lmao

judge claude frollo

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
she just keeps going and going and going and talking about shit that doesn't matter

I've only seen this in druggies and crazies, and she's at least one of those if not both

edit;

lel she did a twitch stream like 30 mins ago and people started cybering in the chat.
1593472503854.png

1593472467352.png

this is my favorite though, after she tried to shill out her gay pokemon charms

1593472542158.png

Last edited:

Heavy Bitching Machinery

We Grinding Gears Now
kiwifarms.net
ladyalt is doing some bigtime projecting on her curiouscat lmao:

View attachment 1417137
archived

View attachment 1417139
View attachment 1417142
archived

there's just too much to dissect and hypocrisy that I'm sure all of you are well aware of :story: my personal fav of all of this is when she brings up god is going to smite us farmers as if he gonna be targeting us first when the 300lb pedo apologist is standing right there

but as another note, whoever is the mole on her discord better just be aware, not that I'm sure she'll figure it out anytime soon lmao
What rolls my ribs the most is to how she gets intensively agitated to when others approach her in a professional manner with criticism. Imagine her poor therapists ears when they have to consistently hear her bamboozled clapback to basic questions and forms of understanding.

Will she ever go one anon question without having a Non-Binaretard Sperg fest? Perhaps not :story: