Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / StrawberryBae93 - Pedophile/pedo apologist and tulpamancer who gets into fictional relationships with a Spyro boss, goblins, and Pokemon, all while shipping herself. Decade reigning cow. TRUE AND HONEST Twin soul sister of OPL.

DrainRedRain

Scary Skeleton Goonies!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ladyalt is doing some bigtime projecting on her curiouscat lmao:

View attachment 1417137
archived

View attachment 1417139
View attachment 1417142
archived

there's just too much to dissect and hypocrisy that I'm sure all of you are well aware of :story: my personal fav of all of this is when she brings up god is going to smite us farmers as if he gonna be targeting us first when the 300lb pedo apologist is standing right there

but as another note, whoever is the mole on her discord better just be aware, not that I'm sure she'll figure it out anytime soon lmao

They called back in my day shit like this as Stream of Consciousness.

''People on KF are lolcows themselves''. Huh, again, she's using a term she has no clue wtf it means... Do she even knows what a lolcow is? Because watching people make an ass of themselves on the inetrnet and laughing and discussing it does not a lolcow make. Just food for thought.

L0llipop

Certified Time Waster.
kiwifarms.net

"I'd ask for some help"
"Be a decent person"

Don't you even try. Boat, who if I recall right even made a DA account just to help you, Muerte and MANY others in this thread went through the struggle to give you helpful tips on how to get better and better yourself, but it's YOU who flushed the suggestions and opportunities down the toilet and came back to be the usual AmandaCow.

I apologize for naming you, guys. I needed to let this out of my chest, the hypocrisy of this woman is beyond the humans comprehension.

boat_rocker

What are you exercising for? You're just gonna die
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I'd ask for some help"
"Be a decent person"

Don't you even try. Boat, who if I recall right even made a DA account just to help you, Muerte and MANY others in this thread went through the struggle to give you helpful tips on how to get better and better yourself, but it's YOU who flushed the suggestions and opportunities down the toilet and came back to be the usual AmandaCow.

I apologize for naming you, guys. I needed to let this out of my chest, the hypocrisy of this woman is beyond the humans comprehension.

no no, you're fine and you're right, I did make a deviantart/discord to talk to her. I touched the shit and I really shouldn't have. in the beginning when I necro'd this thread I only wanted to laugh at her terrible ideologies and artwork, but then she made that post on deviantart calling me out because at the end of my post I had something along the lines of "hey I think you could be a better person alt and I don't think you mean any harm blah blah blah" and she wanted to talk to me for an outsider third person view, I humored her because I thought this could be a turning point for her.

all she did for 30+ minutes on discord was blab to me about how terrible her life has been and how being retarded is not her fault. I made an excuse and promptly left and deleted that discord. In hindsight I should've kept those logs, because at times I even PROMPTED her to ask me questions but she never did. I'm glad she didn't take my help because 1) she didn't deserve it and 2) she isnt worth the time ever and I sure as hell wasted mine and 3) all this information about her wouldn't have come to light. so many people who have associated with her have come here as their refuge from her because you can't get through that concrete skull of hers.

I'm sure she doesn't remember at all that I talked to her but if she did I'm sure she would just say I gave """""destructive criticism""" when I hardly talked in that convo at ALL. the rules on kiwifarms are there for a reason and I sure as hell wasted my time ignoring the one and going for it, I regret it and I'm not going to hide that I did and did a stupid thing

tl;dr: I want my story to be one of how you shouldn't talk to the cow and instead just laugh at them, they can only help themselves

Heavy Bitching Machinery

We Grinding Gears Now
kiwifarms.net
no no, you're fine and you're right, I did make a deviantart/discord to talk to her. I touched the shit and I really shouldn't have. in the beginning when I necro'd this thread I only wanted to laugh at her terrible ideologies and artwork, but then she made that post on deviantart calling me out because at the end of my post I had something along the lines of "hey I think you could be a better person alt and I don't think you mean any harm blah blah blah" and she wanted to talk to me for an outsider third person view, I humored her because I thought this could be a turning point for her.

all she did for 30+ minutes on discord was blab to me about how terrible her life has been and how being retarded is not her fault. I made an excuse and promptly left and deleted that discord. In hindsight I should've kept those logs, because at times I even PROMPTED her to ask me questions but she never did. I'm glad she didn't take my help because 1) she didn't deserve it and 2) she isnt worth the time ever and I sure as hell wasted mine and 3) all this information about her wouldn't have come to light. so many people who have associated with her have come here as their refuge from her because you can't get through that concrete skull of hers.

I'm sure she doesn't remember at all that I talked to her but if she did I'm sure she would just say I gave """""destructive criticism""" when I hardly talked in that convo at ALL. the rules on kiwifarms are there for a reason and I sure as hell wasted my time ignoring the one and going for it, I regret it and I'm not going to hide that I did and did a stupid thing

tl;dr: I want my story to be one of how you shouldn't talk to the cow and instead just laugh at them, they can only help themselves
You are so valid to your perspective of why people shouldn't sacrifice themselves for this catastrophic bitch

Bless you man

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does Amanda even know what non-binary means?
1593523190194.png

(Archive - NSFW)
1593523234616.png

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net

This right here is all the evidence anyone needs to prove that mainstreaming SPEDS into regular classes is a bad idea all around.

One Winged Makosexual

Shall I give you Dis Pear (TM)?
kiwifarms.net
She kicked everyone out of her discord for not talking enough to her and only kept the ones who give her stuff. :story:
Guess if I want back in, I've gotta cough up the dough and give her free art and asspats.
And honestly? I don't know if I want to continue subjecting myself; it's not like she keeps much secret.

View attachment 1418503
(Archive - NSFW)

While NonBinary is just a gender expression and not a sexuality, she definitely takes on more 'feminine' roles every time. She's not doing anything 'progressive' or destroying gender roles, she's literally dick worshipping here.
Also why the FUCK are they standing in the middle of a grassy field? Is she into exhibitionism too? Because she does a lot of these pieces where she's either in the open or getting caught.

judge claude frollo

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She kicked everyone out of her discord for not talking enough to her and only kept the ones who give her stuff. :story:
Guess if I want back in, I've gotta cough up the dough and give her free art and asspats.
And honestly? I don't know if I want to continue subjecting myself; it's not like she keeps much secret.
that's not surprising at all. What a stupid narc cunt.

voidtime

kiwifarms.net
how will he cum with no balls

petition to give the poor man a set of big black balls

View attachment 1419045

she's back fellas!
The fact she says she's going to discuss her Tulpamancy and possible art reviews really tickle my sides, granted you don't need to be a master chef to know something tastes like shit but Amanda doing art reviews sounds about as logical as a deaf man reviewing music. Plus looking back on the old Jacques plush video where she bitched and moaned about the most minute details it won't surprise me if she is just as judgemental with everyone else work while promoting her own goopy art. Like Chris-Chan but without the charm.
Maybe if we're lucky she will review some of the quality kiwi art here. :optimistic:

I'm anticipating her Tulpamancy saga to end up the same as her white witch saga, just a big blubbering autismo larping around her room pretending to get fucked by a goblin and a pokemon before pulling out her camera and telling the world how great spirit cock feels.
goblincummies.png

She's very insistent on having a 'fresh start' without changing anything about herself beyond her appearance. It will just be a matter of time until she fucks herself over again and decides she wants another 'fresh start' just to pulls this song and dance all over again. Archiving the vid since its boring sure but also a good bookmark for the Manda-Tee history book.

DrainRedRain

Scary Skeleton Goonies!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1418503
(Archive - NSFW)
I love the fact they look like two retarded kids trying to be ~sexual and naughty but having to clue about how. What kind of dude would stand completely still and stiff in the middle of a field while a fat woman stared at his dick with the same expression she would stare at a ham sandwich? 0/10, not sexy, not arousing, zero appeal.

This man literally has no balls.
Anatomy was never her forte.

how will he cum with no balls

petition to give the poor man a set of big black balls

View attachment 1419045

she's back fellas!

''I'm an artist (no), a tulpamancer (of course), a dog parent (read: zoophile) and a worker''. Yes, she had to say she's a worker, as if working made her less of a retard.

DrainRedRain

Scary Skeleton Goonies!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can't believe this artist really went through on finishing this hell-bent piece. Their eyes must have been gouged out by now. Fucking RIP

I know it involved money, but the fact someone spent time and their talent doing this fuckery is mind blowing. Also Amanda is hilariously looking like a lesbian I know irl who actually is against trans people. The irony.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
Everyone knows she probably sorts glass at a recycling facility or some other job like that that they give to retards.

Yes, I mentioned several pages back that I'd put money down that some agency that assists potatoes like her got her hired somewhere.
Some that come to mind are Challenge Unlimited which has its main office in Alton IL, Goodwill which does do some outplacement community employment services, RAMP, or the ARC.