Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / StrawberryBae93 - Pedophile/pedo apologist and tulpamancer who gets into fictional relationships with a Spyro boss, goblins, and Pokemon, all while shipping herself. Decade reigning cow. TRUE AND HONEST Twin soul sister of OPL.

the sister fister

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Made it just in time I was mad in missing the first one lol
She has a huge amount of people kissing her ass, I'm not even kidding. I've never seen so many people actually white knighting her for. There has/had to have been about ~5 people all telling her what a precious amazing talented baby she is.

Heavy Bitching Machinery

Finely Smashing
kiwifarms.net
She has a huge amount of people kissing her ass, I'm not even kidding. I've never seen so many people actually white knighting her for. There has/had to have been about ~5 people all telling her what a precious amazing talented baby she is.
Jesus what a shit show that must have been

I see punknuggetz joined in the stream

DrainRedRain

Sword of The Valiant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
''I won't be a people pleaser anymore! I don't give a damn about trolls! I'm me and I won't change! Now guys. please, can you upvote my videos because the downvotes are hurting my feefees?''

I blame the woke/sjw culture. Just go on Twitter and you will see lots of whiteknights orbiting absolute beasts/troons/black-whiners/mentally ill users because calling them out on their obvious bullshit is somehow seem as literal hate crime. I've witnessed countless black folks, for example, insulting white/asian people and being genuinely malicious/lying/stealing and people would still orbit them or not call them out in fear of being called ~racist. I won't even touch the troonland because everyone here knows what you get if you call out a grifting trender.

I bet a lot of people know about her abusive behavior but instead of calling her out, they enable her because this way they will earn woke points and be seem as goody internet people instead of some bigot racist ableist transphobic misogynistic bad whitey colonizer.

the sister fister

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
''I won't be a people pleaser anymore! I don't give a damn about trolls! I'm me and I won't change! Now guys. please, can you upvote my videos because the downvotes are hurting my feefees?''

I blame the woke/sjw culture. Just go on Twitter and you will see lots of whiteknights orbiting absolute beasts/troons/black-whiners/mentally ill users because calling them out on their obvious bullshit is somehow seem as literal hate crime. I've witnessed countless black folks, for example, insulting white/asian people and being genuinely malicious/lying/stealing and people would still orbit them or not call them out in fear of being called ~racist. I won't even touch the troonland because everyone here knows what you get if you call out a grifting trender.

I bet a lot of people know about her abusive behavior but instead of calling her out, they enable her because this way they will earn woke points and be seem as goody internet people instead of some bigot racist ableist transphobic misogynistic bad whitey colonizer.
I can't even tell who is a troll and who are her legitimate friends anymore. She's stupid enough to catch obvious trolls, but some people take it to weird lengths being a friendly troll.

Heavy Bitching Machinery

Finely Smashing
kiwifarms.net
I can't even tell who is a troll and who are her legitimate friends anymore. She's stupid enough to catch obvious trolls, but some people take it to weird lengths being a friendly troll.
Funny cause one person called LICH said "Looking good baby"

I can't tell if they meant it like that or I don't know lol the chat is random right now

DrainRedRain

Sword of The Valiant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When people have to pussyfoot around someone who is clearly using their race/gender/sexual orientation/mental illness to steal, lie and insult people, we can't even tell who is genuinely white knighting, who is doing so for fear of being dogpiled by sjws or who is soft-trolling. Like, insulting with class, you know? I've seem a lot of people actually insulting someone while being as sweet as sugar, and the target being oblivious to it all.

I have nothing against genuine oppressed people and those who are suffering for their condition, but when you use it just for taking something off from your followers/friends, I think you should be called out and be trolled. Nobody should get scot free after hurting/stealing from others.

Heavy Bitching Machinery

Finely Smashing
kiwifarms.net

DrainRedRain

Sword of The Valiant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
okay I gotta admit that some of these people are making me laugh big time, hoooooly fuck :story:

View attachment 1601583
View attachment 1601584

how is she falling for this AGAIN fuck
Christ, I'm living for this holy shit!
The fact that this fucking retard is falling for this is sending my sides to oblivion. Let's see how much more she will keep her ''come at me i dont care, im not a pypo pleazer'' facade

the sister fister

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Christ, I'm living for this holy shit!
The fact that this fucking retard is falling for this is sending my sides to oblivion. Let's see how much more she will keep her ''come at me i dont care, im not a pypo pleazer'' facade
Her autistic pauses are fucking abhorrent. I can imagine her fake boyfriends are talking to her while she does that.

Raspberry

Arizona Stud
kiwifarms.net
you said it, I fucking hate how she draws and colors. See I'm not someone who angers easily at all, but when I see her actually draw I black out. The way she draws on one layer, COLORS on the same layer. I can't fathom how someone who willingly wants to draw, loves drawing, yet does it in the most retarded, subhuman way imaginable. I didn't even know it was fathomable drawing like this for amateurs even, because anyone who wants to try digital art get excited at how effective layers are. But Amanda's been drawing digitally well over ten years. You would think she would know simple tricks and tips literally implemented into every single drawing program.

Luckily I'm only here for the result, not the process. If I actually sat down and seriously watched her draw more I would perish.
I actually avoid watching her streams myself for this reason, because watching her drawing process is goddamn maddening.

She’s been using the term “dont fuck with me” quite a lot recently, especially in streams.
Honestly all I can think of is “I have the power of god and anime on my side” accompanied with incoherent screeching to follow straight after that which, to be honest, kind of suits her.
Don't fuck with me! I've got the power of Autism AND goblin dicks on my side!