Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / StrawberryBae93 - Pedophile/pedo apologist and tulpamancer who gets into fictional relationships with a Spyro boss, goblins, and Pokemon, all while shipping herself. Decade reigning cow. TRUE AND HONEST Twin soul sister of OPL.

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Heavy Bitching Machinery

Finely Smashing
kiwifarms.net
Why does she ban any of these people?

Oh that's right, because she craves the attention and can't live without it for some reason.

I just can't even fathom that mindset

Edit: damn these zoomers are vicious, they will not give up. Fucking LOVE that tenacity
She's going on the "you want me to kill myself and get in my head" tangent. Also blowing vape smoke in the camera lens

Edit:
Capture+_2020-09-16-23-14-01~2.png

Amari.exe has stopped working

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
She's drawing some weird bondage pic of herself where something (I think it's supposed to be or represent Gross Puppy?) has her ensnared in its tentacles.

She's also fighting with the chat about whether the drawing is cultural appropriation or not, and is going back and forth over whether it's a cultural thing or not and is tarding out.