Dramacow Amanda/Amari Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee / Amarithenonbinary / Amaribabe93 / StrawberryBae93 - Pedophile/pedo apologist and tulpamancer who gets into fictional relationships with a Spyro boss, goblins, and Pokemon, all while shipping herself. Decade reigning cow. TRUE AND HONEST Twin soul sister of OPL.

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Sascha Vykos

Have fun! By which I mean, please die.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if the download will have any of the VOD muted due to the music she was playing in the background, so apologies if that is the case.

[First Stream]
  • A lot of awkward unblinking starring into the camera
  • Talks about how Paris has skin issues
  • Paris also has a noticeable sore on her tail from chewing on it
  • 90% of stream is chat member LICH pretending to be into her
  • Talks about how she is still with Celeste

[Second Stream]
  • Gross puppy gets banned three times
  • Second account lasts the longest
  • Chat attempts to give her art advice throughout
  • At some point she started having a break down
  • Admits to having peed her pants in school
  • Chat claims eye in the background is cultural appropriation
  • Attempts shading, fails horribly and ends stream

Feel free to add anything else I missed. I wasn't fully around for the second stream so I probably missed a few things

[Archive]

ayyyllmao

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure if the download will have any of the VOD muted due to the music she was playing in the background, so apologies if that is the case.

[First Stream]
  • A lot of awkward unblinking starring into the camera
  • Talks about how Paris has skin issues
  • Paris also has a noticeable sore on her tail from chewing on it
  • 90% of stream is chat member LICH pretending to be into her
  • Talks about how she is still with Celeste

[Second Stream]
  • Gross puppy gets banned three times
  • Second account lasts the longest
  • Chat attempts to give her art advice throughout
  • At some point she started having a break down
  • Admits to having peed her pants in school
  • Chat claims eye in the background is cultural appropriation
  • Attempts shading, fails horribly and ends stream

Feel free to add anything else I missed. I wasn't fully around for the second stream so I probably missed a few things

[Archive]
In the second stream she also asked everyone to like her recent youtube video

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
"You want me [a 27 year-old, morbidly obese, uneducated, incredibly stupid, autistic sexual deviant who lives on welfare in a borderline shack in some hick town with her brother, and is constantly horny, especially for video game characters who look like goblins, and who managed to get fired from Arby's, and quit both of the other jobs she's ever had after a period of three days to three months (one of which she may have gone back to and quit after a few hours)] to fail..."

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Heavy Bitching Machinery

Finely Smashing
kiwifarms.net

the sister fister

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how she fails to realize no genuine person is talking about her content. She skates over the fact that it's legitimately all Kiwifarms. She doesn't look at the big picture and think "Where are my friends? My fans?" and instead just thinks about Kiwifarms because autistic tunnel vision.

Prophetic Spirit

Dumb of Dojima at its finest
kiwifarms.net
I love how she fails to realize no genuine person is talking about her content. She skates over the fact that it's legitimately all Kiwifarms. She doesn't look at the big picture and think "Where are my friends? My fans?" and instead just thinks about Kiwifarms because autistic tunnel vision.
You know the most bizarre thing in all this situation?
A friend means knows you well, right? Probably we know all about Manda but we know.
So in literal theory, we're friends with her despite she literally curse us.
I really drink vodka after this thought.

Gale Boetticher

"Yes, I am a nerd."
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1603077View attachment 1603078
Archive
Lol. Nah Manda, we'll never stop sharing your content on here. Also, sometime soon her new channel is bound to pop up somewhere since she always uses the same names.
It will not take anybody long to find her new account because she is incapable of being quiet about where she goes and can't go undercover for even a short amount of time. It's great because nobody even has to make a legitimate attempt to find her. She outs herself every single fucking time.