Inactive Amanda/Amelia Baggs / witharoundsmoothstone / ballastexistenz - moonfaced malingering autistic "activist"/SJW

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

GenderCop

Friendly neighborhood gender cop
kiwifarms.net
Dumb question, but was it ever confirmed if they had autism?
this person attended very elite, expensive school as young woman, where she functioned fine until she turned into an acid head. this fact not in dispute. what IS disputed is whether you can 'acquire' autism or not, like see this entry about her, which more or less claims that you can.
this is widely perceived as bullshit, you don't just wake up one day with low-functioning autism.

brain damage from large doses of LSD is its own diagnosis & syndrome: brain damage, not autism.

ppl got really mad about Baggs, celebrated as autistic artist activist genius by CNN & NY Times--when they learned she was totally normal as a child & forgot to tell anybody. notice the link above doesn't even mention LSD-abuse but only that she was diagnosed as schizo by a supposed 'quack'

SJWs were like, "but she's autistic NOW so that's what matters, she can therefore speak for other autistic & disabled ppl." when reminded nobody 'acquires' autism, they'd just change the subject.

but after this mess, slowly ppl started deserting Baggs so she had to do more & more gross & outrageous stuff to get attention. the more she did, the more reasonable ppl stayed away & the freaks stayed.
she had to do more & more edgy weird shit to get the freaks to hang around, because they've usually seen it all.

& i guess she finally went too far.

obviously a sick person, but her relatively normal childhood (attending a high-achieving school) shows us she was never "autistic" as we understand that diagnosis & term.

Last edited:

Faggery Daggery Doo

kiwifarms.net
but after this mess, slowly ppl started deserting Baggs so she had to do more & more gross & outrageous stuff to get attention. the more she did, the more reasonable ppl stayed away & the freaks stayed.
she had to do more & more edgy weird shit to get the freaks to hang around, because after all, they've usually seen it all.

It wasn't just freaks; some of the people who believed her have lifelong health conditions such as mitochondrial disease or chronic fatigue syndrome. She was pretty dedicated to the facade, and most people think nobody would put in this amount of effort for attention, so I can understand why people might think any dissenters were just rabble rousers.

In my opinion, she did look to have the classic 'tard face, so that probably helped sell the lie.

this person attended very elite, expensive school as young woman, where she functioned fine until she turned into an acid head. this fact not in dispute. what IS disputed is whether you can 'acquire' autism or not, like see this entry about her, which more or less claims that you can.
this is widely perceived as bullshit, you don't just wake up one day with low-functioning autism.

brain damage from large doses of LSD is its own diagnosis & syndrome: brain damage, not autism.

Usually how it went in the chronically ill community was she said she used to be high functioning but suffered from burnout in college, which caused her health to decline to the point that she ended up a total trainwreck.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

LSD doesn't cause "brain damage." It isn't MDMA and is taken in quantities so small they barely exist. It might have tipped her over into insanity but more likely she was just a munchie piece of shit attention whore and her "low functioning autism" was as real as all her other made up shit.

moorhen

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And my favorite, the poem that uses the word
c333b40f589e2bc39311d79e040d0d68.png

I'll never forget her beautiful, fruit and/or colour based poetry.
Pouring an orange out tonight.
Fake autism will never be the same

Last edited:

FramerGirl420

Boo's Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Spoiler contents are offtopic
Oh that doesn't count. He was a disabled kid, not a cow. His parents were cows and they're still kicking.
P sure that's what some people here tell themselves so they don't feel bad for loling at a sped baby. Take the Hartley thread as an example. Once the two fleshpuppets died, their batshit mother was still updating social media constantly acting like an idiot and the thread still got locked after the deaths. Without the sped babies, there is no content. If claiming the thread is ~technically~ about the parents makes you feel better about yourself, then awesome. You do you,boo. But that doesn't mean it's how everyone views it and it's p glaringly obvious to me that the thread contents are centered more around the sideshow babbies and how their parents present them as miracles rather than just parents themselves.

Didn't we have someone show up in this thread that claimed to live in the same area as Baggs and saw them around semi-often? I'd love for them to chime in right about now and share any observations or gossip they may've heard surrounding this event. I feel like it may have been sudden-ish bc otherwise Baggs would've posted all sorts of blogs about how she's totally dying bc she's totally sick and stuff.

lol I'm a faggot. It was @one_time_user I was thinking of.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It wasn't just freaks; some of the people who believed her have lifelong health conditions such as mitochondrial disease or chronic fatigue syndrome. She was pretty dedicated to the facade, and most people think nobody would put in this amount of effort for attention, so I can understand why people might think any dissenters were just rabble rousers.

In my opinion, she did look to have the classic 'tard face, so that probably helped sell the lie.

Usually how it went in the chronically ill community was she said she used to be high functioning but suffered from burnout in college, which caused her health to decline to the point that she ended up a total trainwreck.

She was unique as a munchie because she made herself look positively hideous in pursuit of attention and convincing ppl she was autistic. Her physical appearance reads 100% unaware tard.

Gross, slovenly, fat as fuck, long disgusting facial hair, greasy ungroomed hair, ugly clothes, dirty af etc...she went to the wall with it. Almost every other munchie tries to be some romantic cute sick heroine or pixie punk bullshit, but they all carefully cultivate an image that they see as appealing for cute selfies with medical equipment. This chick went full ugly disgusting R3tard.

I am curious how she died. While WuFlu would be a plot twist I can’t imagine she wouldn’t have milked that to the hilt. The first fever/cough she would have been broadcasting about it.

Seems her money and living situation was fucked up since she was recently demanding cash money now. I’m going to bet sepsis since she was a dirty pig or she tried to pull a suicide stunt to bully her caretaker/ or whoever dealt with her BS and it accidentally worked.

(I could see dealing with the pandemic meant hospital/ambulance didn’t have time to quickly attend to her stupid BS which contributed to her demise.)

ETA: Someone on reddit said her twitter said she mentioned being in the hospital with “the flu” and dementia on March 26. Who knows if that’s true but if she got the WuFlu or just the regular flu pretty good odds it could kill her given her weight, horrendous lifestyle and self-infected BS.

How would a munchie like her not claim she dying of covid 19 if she was in the hospital with “the flu” in late March??? Even a normal person would easily make that diagnosis guess.

Either she was really committed to playing dumb autist or she honestly didn’t read the news aand realize it was major news she could capitalize on.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(I could see dealing with the pandemic meant hospital/ambulance didn’t have time to quickly attend to her stupid BS which contributed to her demise.)

I assume something feeding tube related. Fucking around with your gastrointestinal system the way these munchies do seems to be one of the few really quick ways they can end up dead.

Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia's Dixie Stampede & Plantation Wedding Venue
kiwifarms.net
I assume something feeding tube related. Fucking around with your gastrointestinal system the way these munchies do seems to be one of the few really quick ways they can end up dead.

That is exactly how another cow (chronically jaquie) ended up dead and she didn't live in the filth Amanda did.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
Having finally clicked into this thread all I can say is, what in the fuck was that thing? Amanda looked like something at a circus sideshow that ran out of money and had to dump all its freaks in an alley and replaced them with homemade inflatables. Every photo has her staring emptily through you into nowhere, to the point that I think she gave her cell phone camera an existential crisis whenever she took a selfie.

She was like one of those designer scarecrows that sits in a porch swing because it lacks a spine capable of holding it upright. Was that a feeding tube or a plug holding in some kind of artificial filler that made her slightly mistakable for a living organism? Did she get bored one day, yank it out and emit a grunt of vague interest as her body spewed out a slow-moving stream of congealed gravy and deflated into a heap of greasy vinyl?

God she was disgusting.

Last edited:

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Youscatgetouttahereg-go-gogetthestick-getouttahere
kiwifarms.net
Wonder if it was wuflu or the fact she lived in her own filth with open feeding tubes.
I'd say tube but honestly it could go either way because (LOL SHE'S FAT) but chronicallyjacquie or w/e tf her name was (as well as many other munchies with feeding tubes) end up tugging and pulling on them and having them be her undoing. Honestly wouldn't be surprised if some nasty yeast or staph infection found its way into the hole and she died from massive septic shock. Rest in pepperoni Baggs, you weren't a horrorcow enough to deserve rest in piss but you weren't a nice person at all.
Holy fuck ninja'd twice because I'm a blind motherfucker.

Or Else What

It stands to reason
kiwifarms.net
Wow.
Wonder if it was Covid or from living in her own filth with a gastric tube.

Whatever finally allowed The Reaper in, I expect Baggs' life-project of self-diagnosed uselessness (hereafter ref'd by * . See attach for one version. The original and the worst, Baggs leaves most Spoonies at the gate) to have been the source of a RL sequence that went something like:

Baggs is real-ill. The Lurgi? Another germ/fungus ball/etc? Clot a la Cuntal? Bedsores down to the bone? Dunno. Anyway...

Baggs is in hospital/containment facility, is challenged re actual v. disseminated med hx*; insists its all true - the incontinence, pain, needs that G-J feed & the 24/7 booger-glued supp O2; can't mobilize, see, talk, can't do owt but fester and flab out.

Baggs gets lots more real-ill.

Baggs' long lying medical history* becomes self-aware. The acute, real illness + the bullshit* + that eye-assaulting soul-searing utter fucking ugly - all the appalling unrelieved mental and physical suffering reported by this uniquely misfortunate individual = palliative care only now. No ventilator, no heroic attempts!

Baggs hastily attempts to discard the entire edifice of spoony fakery . Doesn't matter anyway. The manifest reality of the morbid obesity and terminal slobbery is enough. It's CPAP and opiates and good luck Baggs!

Bye Baggs

https://ballastexistenz.wordpress.com/about-2/

HERE'S Baggs' last bullshit base https://cussinanddiscussin.wordpress.com/author/ameliabaggs/

Last edited:

chantalisfat

kiwifarms.net
Interested in whether we'll find out details about the cause of death.

Interestingly, she recently discussed being raped as a child in this blog post (archive). From the post and what we've heard previously, it looks like she was raped by both her older brother (whom she refers to as "John" in that post) and her grandfather. Given that she's previously claimed everyone in her immediate family was mentally ill, and that we have at least some evidence that her mom was fucked in the head, some things fall into place.

Spending thousands of dollars on fancy inpatient treatment after both your dad and your son raped your only daughter makes sense. I imagine there's a whole lot of guilt there, which would only be compounded by the mental illnesses of everyone involved, and the fact that by all accounts, Amanda was very gifted and had great potential. Too bad the men in her family kept fucking her.

I wonder if her death was a complete surprise or if she was reflecting back on the abuse because she knew she was dying.

Devoting your life to being as ugly as possible makes sense when you think about a child being sexually abused by two of the four men in her life. It looks like she was raped by the brother right before being shipped off to college at 14, right before the drug use. After the ensuing breakdown, she had the love/attention/care of her mom, healthcare workers, etc. and didn't have to hold herself to the standards she was previously being held to. Staying "sick" probably looks like a pretty good option to a kid in that situation.

She was used to being the smartest kid at school. She probably wanted to be the sickest kid in the hospital, too. It truly is an incredibly sad story. Abused as a child and neglected by her family, she devoted the rest of her life to pretending to be sick enough to be taken care of. I wonder how much of her intelligence she retained, and how much was truly lost due to drug use/mental illness/whatever the fuck happened to her. Being super intelligent and completely cognizant of what she was doing seems like it would be its own special hell.

I hope her cats will be looked after.
Rest in peace, Amanda.

Status
Not open for further replies.