Inactive Amanda/Amelia Baggs / witharoundsmoothstone / ballastexistenz - moonfaced malingering autistic "activist"/SJW

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

biledriver

BARBIE CHAN’S G-SPOT
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to be surprised if this is real. She seems like the type to fake her own death, but at the same time it's completely plausible that she died from some kind of infection. Or killed herself. Sometimes "respiratory failure" is a nicer way of saying "intentional overdose" (ie, "CNE depression causing respiratory failure").
She seemed pretty miserable in her most recent blog, especially that "There Was A Time" post (which goes over how she used to be able to "get the help she needed"--- I think it's her pining over the days where that damn home-health aide kept supposedly 'clawing her vulva', aka the diapers n' powerchair phase). She didn't seem to take too well to the downfall of her internet facade. When she was writing for "ballastexistenz", that blog got really popular (and it seemed legit). Upon people questioning things, particularly the continuity of her stories, and the weird contrast between the extremity of her disabilities vs. her means of expressing herself (particularly that she claimed to use a speech board to even write all her blogs or some shit).

I'm trying to remember where I saw some of her REALLY old 90s era posts--- posts on newsgroups about switching into people's heads, magic tree powers she had, and lots of entries about getting treatment for schizophrenia at some psych ward. I bring this up because these old posts mention this supposed rape by her brother. This was debunked, especially in a callout that's from like, 1999-2000 (from someone who went to school with her). She at one point accused her father of raping her too, only to later say she only said that cuz she was psychotic from over-use of LSD. In the psych ward diary entries, she said one of the difficult things she'd been doing in treatment was trying to fix her relationship with her brother, because he was pissed that yknow, she kept telling people he "anally raped her".

well... Rest in piss, Amanda...

what happened/will happen to her cat? :( (I legitimately worry for the pets of the people featured on here)

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

Youscatgetouttahereg-go-gogetthestick-getouttahere
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to be surprised if this is real. She seems like the type to fake her own death, but at the same time it's completely plausible that she died from some kind of infection. Or killed herself. Sometimes "respiratory failure" is a nicer way of saying "intentional overdose" (ie, "CNE depression causing respiratory failure").
She seemed pretty miserable in her most recent blog, especially that "There Was A Time" post (which goes over how she used to be able to "get the help she needed"--- I think it's her pining over the days where that damn home-health aide kept supposedly 'clawing her vulva', aka the diapers n' powerchair phase). She didn't seem to take too well to the downfall of her internet facade. When she was writing for "ballastexistenz", that blog got really popular (and it seemed legit). Upon people questioning things, particularly the continuity of her stories, and the weird contrast between the extremity of her disabilities vs. her means of expressing herself (particularly that she claimed to use a speech board to even write all her blogs or some shit).

I'm trying to remember where I saw some of her REALLY old 90s era posts--- posts on newsgroups about switching into people's heads, magic tree powers she had, and lots of entries about getting treatment for schizophrenia at some psych ward. I bring this up because these old posts mention this supposed rape by her brother. This was debunked, especially in a callout that's from like, 1999-2000 (from someone who went to school with her). She at one point accused her father of raping her too, only to later say she only said that cuz she was psychotic from over-use of LSD. In the psych ward diary entries, she said one of the difficult things she'd been doing in treatment was trying to fix her relationship with her brother, because he was pissed that yknow, she kept telling people he "anally raped her".

well... Rest in piss, Amanda...

what happened/will happen to her cat? :( (I legitimately worry for the pets of the people featured on here)
Animals are usually transferred to next of kin who then either give it to someone else in the family to take care of or if no one can/wants to, they're taken to an animal shelter and put up for adoption.
Source: Friend of mine adopted cat whose owner died suddenly (she was old) and wasn't found for a couple days til her kids checked up on her. That poor cat. He had enough food though, so her face and eyeballs were fine.

Last edited:

DrainRedRain

i did because i was asked to
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm also worried about the cat. Tbh, I'm always worried about the pets lolcows might have, because the chances of them being neglected or abandoned are high.

Someone had pointed she died of respiratory issues? Not surprised at all, since she was, you know, obese and had a lot of other health issues. I still think some bacteria was involved in all this, because it was too sudden and her hygiene was too poor.
Wish we had some reliable source :/

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her death date ended up on Wikipedia. That's as good as a tombstone, usually.
This is what I would usually assume but in this instance Wikipedia is just citing some fucking sperg’s tweet about her death!

For actual famous people Wikipedia runs a pretty tight ship to avoid fake death BS but for some con artist, wannabe tard that most people have never heard of? Not so much. The standard seems to be a lot lower since most of the editors didn’t know she existed, her sudden lack of existence doesn‘t change anything.

Im still shocked that Wikipedia has let a tweet be cited as any sort of reference, much less for a death. The person who did the edit might have been able to sneak it in because the tweet references that old CNN story about her, so maybe it was accepted by the system as a citation due to the CNN link.

I would have thought a published obituary or news story concurrent with the death date would be required.

Not saying Amanda is alive, but it’s all a bit shady which is appropriate for the ugly autistic grifter. I wonder if her family will bother to pay to run an obit so the matter can finally be verified.

Shanndog

kiwifarms.net
Hi, sorry its been a while since I posted, I know someone was asking about me since I had known this bitch in real life, I was surprised but a t the same time, not surprised, I have to say im kind a glad, because she has done nothing but be a burden on everyone, and by choice no less !--- she had mislead so many people, I cannot get over how the so call disabled community STILL touts this cow as a hero and all that, oh please, this is why no one takes disabled people especially self advocates seriously anymore.

My surprise was, wow, because I figured shed just be one of those who lived and lived somehow, but nope, she is finally having to pay for all this crap, she paid the ultimate price, and I say good riddance, at the same time, im not surprised as many of you said, she purposely, did not take care of herself she was extremely poor hygiene, and the thing is, when I knew her, she was fairly clean, herself as well as her house while a bit cluttered, it was clean, had no odor, same for goes for herself, she did not stink, ( I would know as I am sensitive to stuff like that and it makes me gag )….but as time went on and she left the wheelchair phase, she started with the poor hygiene and the more emphasis on the medical ailments.

I still also am dumbfounded by the fact the sjws and disabled community ( heh they are one ion the same really ) they thin she is autistic, look, I know with developmental disabilities it IS possible and not even uncommon for a person to regress, but NO ONE goes from fully functioning, to this… even if lets say she might have had a mild aspergers to her, even a break down would not take her this far gone .

One poster was right, she always had that ‘’ tard face’’ and she was able to easily use that to be the basis and pass herself off as disabled but all through the pictures from babyhood on up we can see she was for the most part normal even if a bit eccentric, that still will never equal what she tried and succeeded in pulling off .

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One poster was right, she always had that ‘’ tard face’’ and she was able to easily use that to be the basis and pass herself off as disabled but all through the pictures from babyhood on up we can see she was for the most part normal even if a bit eccentric, that still will never equal what she tried and succeeded in pulling off .

I think she had a psychotic break from LSD but by the time she should have normally been getting over it, she instead decided she was getting more attention from acting like a basket case.

Shanndog

kiwifarms.net
I think she had a psychotic break from LSD but by the time she should have normally been getting over it, she instead decided she was getting more attention from acting like a basket case.

yeah can see that as she did do A LOT of drugs, but even that while it can do serious damage, it wont cause you to become autistic and such as that, i do agree that she basically explored conditions, and found ones that got her the most attention, and she just kept upping the ante to keep the atention coming and touse as her victim-hood oppression games.

Animals are usually transferred to next of kin who then either give it to someone else in the family to take care of or if no one can/wants to, they're taken to an animal shelter and put up for adoption.
Source: Friend of mine adopted cat whose owner died suddenly (she was old) and wasn't found for a couple days til her kids checked up on her. That poor cat. He had enough food though, so her face and eyeballs were fine.

the only good thing i can say about amanda is she was always actually VERY good with animals, and she never abused or neglected them in any way, she was very good with them ;), but yes i feel bad for her kitties as their future is unknown, i do hope they get adopted and into a loving home !

Faggery Daggery Doo

kiwifarms.net
Hi, sorry its been a while since I posted, I know someone was asking about me since I had known this bitch in real life, I was surprised but a t the same time, not surprised, I have to say im kind a glad, because she has done nothing but be a burden on everyone, and by choice no less !--- she had mislead so many people, I cannot get over how the so call disabled community STILL touts this cow as a hero and all that, oh please, this is why no one takes disabled people especially self advocates seriously anymore.

My surprise was, wow, because I figured shed just be one of those who lived and lived somehow, but nope, she is finally having to pay for all this crap, she paid the ultimate price, and I say good riddance, at the same time, im not surprised as many of you said, she purposely, did not take care of herself she was extremely poor hygiene, and the thing is, when I knew her, she was fairly clean, herself as well as her house while a bit cluttered, it was clean, had no odor, same for goes for herself, she did not stink, ( I would know as I am sensitive to stuff like that and it makes me gag )….but as time went on and she left the wheelchair phase, she started with the poor hygiene and the more emphasis on the medical ailments.

I still also am dumbfounded by the fact the sjws and disabled community ( heh they are one ion the same really ) they thin she is autistic, look, I know with developmental disabilities it IS possible and not even uncommon for a person to regress, but NO ONE goes from fully functioning, to this… even if lets say she might have had a mild aspergers to her, even a break down would not take her this far gone .

Personally I was vaguely hoping one day she'd admit to being a liar. Not like anyone in the community would believe you for saying it - they'd need to hear from the slob herself.

Of course that was a pipe dream because someone who's been doing it for this long wouldn't suddenly stop. I wish people would be better than that, but...

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Personally I was vaguely hoping one day she'd admit to being a liar. Not like anyone in the community would believe you for saying it - they'd need to hear from the slob herself.

Munchies are as close to completely irredeemable trash as it's possible to get. Has one ever recovered and quit being a complete piece of shit (I mean other than the way Baggs did)?

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
I think what Amanda had is a really severe form of BID (Body Integrity Disorder). When I first found out about her being a ''faker'' some time in the late 2000's after her media blitz like a lot of people I thought she was just a malingerer looking for attention and a bit of money. But if you consider everything she's done in the last 20 years it seemed she really wanted to be a disabled person. From computers that would speak for her to wheelchairs, wearing diapers, feeding tubes and colostomy's I think she wanted to be as disabled as she possibly could.

While she was no looker, she went out of her way to level her appearance. To keep up with this image she had in her head of ''disabled''.

Last edited:

Shanndog

kiwifarms.net
I think what Amanda had is a really severe form of BID (Body Integrity Disorder). When I first found out about her being a ''faker'' some time in the late 2000's after her media Blitz like a lot of people I thought she was just a malingerer looking for attention and a bit of money. But if you consider everything she's done in the last 20 years it seemed she really wanted to bee a disabled person. From computers that would speak for her to wheelchairs, wearing diapers, feeding tubes and colostomy's I think she wanted to be as disabled as she possibly could.

While she was no looker, she went out of her way to level her appearance. To keep up with this image she had in her head of ''disabled''.

i agree 100 % the thing is she was DX'd by am MIT group ....if i remember right, as malingering ( munchie )

and i cannot understand , i never could and never will, understand why any one would do this, Amanda's life was absolutely horrid, there was no perks, at all to the life she made for herself, was beyond horrible, and all she did was complain, so.....

Sweetpeaa

kiwifarms.net
i agree 100 % the thing is she was DX'd by am MIT group ....if i remember right, as malingering ( munchie )

and i cannot understand , i never could and never will, understand why any one would do this, Amanda's life was absolutely horrid, there was no perks, at all to the life she made for herself, was beyond horrible, and all she did was complain, so.....

This was her ''image'' of disabled. Extremely ugly and a life full of constant medical suffering. This was what she wanted to mold. And she got it, or did it really get her in the end. She apparently died of an infection, she messed and played around with that feeding tube so many times to become ''sicker''. Sepsis was coming sooner or later.

Long ago in this thread someone brought up the idea of ''testosterone cream'' being rubbed on her face to grow facial hair. I actually have to agree with this. She wanted to present the ugliest image of disability possible in every single way. In her documentary years ago she sat on her bed in a visible diaper with no pants on. Her image was used by her to provoke ''disgust'' and ''shock''.

She lived a life of ugliness. Both in what she created and how she finally died.

Status
Not open for further replies.