Inactive Amanda/Amelia Baggs / witharoundsmoothstone / ballastexistenz - moonfaced malingering autistic "activist"/SJW

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah amanda was an original proverbial tumble-tard as far as the interwebs goes lol, her and a small collection of weirdos, and it grew from there as we all know.

no, Amanda met laura online, in a early forum, and she moved TO Vermont from California, to be closer to laura, and yes after everything that has happened, i do feel like laura had very much fed into and enabled Amanda, b ut Laura T is no prize either, she may or may not be actually legitimately disabled, but either way, laura T has let herself go and was all into ''acceptance'' and neer made any efforts to better herself or minimize any disabilities or illnesses, she is a 500+ pound woman in a wheelchair who rarely leaves her apartment, that is not anything even close to a quality life !

laura T though, i honestly do not know enough about her to say if she is also a munchie, it is very possible she is to a degree, and i always felt something was very off about laura ,
I had a feeling she met Laura online.

I've seen Laura Tisonick referred to as her "partner" on more than one occasion. Which adds an extra creepy element, when you consider the whole second mother thing...
Me too. I don't know if it was just someone's assumption since both are lesbians, but I've seen Laura listed as a "girlfriend" or "partner"on a few occasions. If true, it does indeed add a creepiness factor, although something about their friendship always came off as unsettling to me in any case.

Is it just me or does Amanda's death seem to give rise to even more mysteries surrounding her past?

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think her family members stayed quiet, not just because of lawyers, but because Amanda would publicly accuse them of raping her as a child (or anything else she could come up with) to silence them.

Amanda was a toxic, sociopathic BPD of the highest order. These people are terrifying because they are relentless and would happily burn you alive for bruising their ego or preventing them from getting what they want. She would have happily sent her brother to prison for twenty years on false molestation charges for questioning her fake autism if she could have managed it.

It seems Amanda‘s father was quite brilliant and her mother fucking crazy. Amanda obviously favored mom. I think Amanda felt threatened by the smart side of her family. It was tough competing with other smart kids at her accelerated school. So why not do the opposite? Get lots of attention without having to work and compete with peers or Dad’s side of the family - be the most tarded, crazy, snowflake. Smart kids are expected to work, excel, succeed and be independent. Amanda obviously wanted nothing to do with that. She wanted attention, praise and to be special, but also wanted to be a lazy, fat fuck with zero expectations or pressure placed upon her.

It does seem her mental dissolution happened after going to that accelerated school. Lots of kids who are one of the smartest kids in their school have total meltdowns when they get sent to schools full of kids who were also the smartest kids in their schools. They can’t handle the realization that they are now not the smartest student and probably never will be. (Just like when the most attractive woman/man in a small town goes to Hollywood and is devastated to discover LA is full of tens of thousands of people far more attractive than they are. It’s an ego blow many don’t recover from. Many can’t handle the realization they aren’t exceptional or elite, they were only ”the best” because they were in a small fish bowl and things came easy. They meltdown when put in a competitive big fish bowl and reality smacks them in the face.

Obviously most don’t go astoundingly crazy like Amanda. She found a way to keep being extra special in the grossest, laziest low effort way possible...and it worked to some extent. She gets CNN to do a breathless, celebratory story on her for merely existing and being a crappy writer thanks to fake autism.

It seems Amanda‘s father was quite brilliant and her mother fucking crazy. Amanda obviously favored mom. I think Amanda felt threatened by the smart side of her family. It was tough competing with other smart kids at her accelerated school. So why not do the opposite? Get lots of attention without having to work and compete with peers or Dad’s side of the family - be the most tarded, crazy, snowflake. Smart kids are expected to work, excel, succeed and be independent. Amanda obviously wanted nothing to do with that. She wanted attention, praise and to be special, but also wanted to be a lazy, fat fuck with zero expectations or pressure placed upon her.

It does seem her mental dissolution happened after going to that accelerated school. Lots of kids who are one of the smartest kids in their school have total meltdowns when they get sent to schools full of kids who were also the smartest kids in their schools. They can’t handle the realization that they are now not the smartest student and probably never will be. (Just like when the most attractive woman/man in a small town goes to Hollywood and is devastated to discover LA is full of tens of thousands of people far more attractive than they are. It’s an ego blow many don’t recover from. Many can’t handle the realization they aren’t exceptional or elite, they were only ”the best” because they were in a small fish bowl and things came easy. They meltdown when put in a competitive big fish bowl and reality smacks them in the face.
I have a feeling that this is more or less what happened. Notice that everyone who spoke out against her mentioned that she began using drugs heavily. Drugs are common coping mechanism for young people who feel they have no control over their lives and want to escape. I do not believe, however, that Amanda became a "low-functioning autistic" as a result of this drug use. I don't think she was ever brain-damaged in any way.

I think sending kids as young as Amanda was (14) off to college is a bad idea anyway, particularly out of state. Regardless of how intellectually brilliant they are, they're still kids and not emotionally mature enough to handle that level of independence and responsibility. It's difficult enough to make that transition at 18. College is totally different from high school and I think some well-meaning parents get so blinded by their child's book smarts that they send them to these colleges thinking that they'll be able to figure it out. But that's not how it works. Maturity happens in stages over a period of time. You can't simply take a 14-year-old, drop them into the real world without warning and be shocked that they don't magically turn into a mini-adult overnight. I also feel like Amanda was probably spoiled rotten to some extent at home, which would have only made it that much more difficult to come to terms with the fact that she would no longer be the center of everyone's universe like she was in her family.

I think her family members stayed quiet, not just because of lawyers, but because Amanda would publicly accuse them of raping her as a child (or anything else she could come up with) to silence them.

Amanda was a toxic, sociopathic BPD of the highest order. These people are terrifying because they are relentless and would happily burn you alive for bruising their ego or preventing them from getting what they want. She would have happily sent her brother to prison for twenty years on false molestation charges for questioning her fake autism if she could have managed it.
So you don't believe she was assaulted by her brother? The more I think about it lately , the more I find myself on the fence about it.

Here's one of Amanda's last entries before her death. Although it doesn't mention that "John" is her brother, I assumed she was alluding to the incidents with Shane.

I'm slightly torn. Is this the post of a person who knows they're dying and wants to get this past trauma off her chest once and for all? Or is it a false allegation designed to act as a final middle finger before she goes? What does everyone think?

Shanndog

kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling that this is more or less what happened. Notice that everyone who spoke out against her mentioned that she began using drugs heavily. Drugs are common coping mechanism for young people who feel they have no control over their lives and want to escape. I do not believe, however, that Amanda became a "low-functioning autistic" as a result of this drug use. I don't think she was ever brain-damaged in any way.

I think sending kids as young as Amanda was (14) off to college is a bad idea anyway, particularly out of state. Regardless of how intellectually brilliant they are, they're still kids and not emotionally mature enough to handle that level of independence and responsibility. It's difficult enough to make that transition at 18. College is totally different from high school and I think some well-meaning parents get so blinded by their child's book smarts that they send them to these colleges thinking that they'll be able to figure it out. But that's not how it works. Maturity happens in stages over a period of time. You can't simply take a 14-year-old, drop them into the real world without warning and be shocked that they don't magically turn into a mini-adult overnight. I also feel like Amanda was probably spoiled rotten to some extent at home, which would have only made it that much more difficult to come to terms with the fact that she would no longer be the center of everyone's universe like she was in her family.

So you don't believe she was assaulted by her brother? The more I think about it lately , the more I find myself on the fence about it.

Here's one of Amanda's last entries before her death. Although it doesn't mention that "John" is her brother, I assumed she was alluding to the incidents with Shane.

I'm slightly torn. Is this the post of a person who knows they're dying and wants to get this past trauma off her chest once and for all? Or is it a false allegation designed to act as a final middle finger before she goes? What does everyone think?
while heavy drug use can cause damage, but not like this, and especially does not cause you to be come a ''severely autistic'' person lol

again normally id never question someone if they said they were abused, sexually, physically, ect. but in a case like Amanda, yes i highly question it because of how crazy manipulative she was.

i have mixed feelings about advanced kids and teens going off to college, i mean it depends on the individual, so many of them start to really thrive and be happy only once they are put in that environment--- and others, it doesnt work so well and they get over whelmed and burn out--- as do regular people sometimes, but again, it does not cause a person to end up this blithering retarded wannabe slob lol

and as far as her leaning on and favoring mom, yes i saw that, but she also told me in real life how abusive and crazy her mom was... so, i really think after everything was said n done, it looks more like mom was somewhat of a munchie-enabler ? because when i knew amanda and when i met her mom, her mom would drive to autreat and similar places and would help her out in the disability realms--- so im kinda leaning more towards, dad didnt know what to think, but he loved his daughter as much as the sunrise so he didnt cut her off---- and mom was pretty out in left field , but amanda took it to a whole other level --- i think both were nuts and dad just kinda, stayed out of most of it and tried to see his daughter and love his daughter in the eyes he used to see her and know her as, like in the pictures of young amanda with dad, babyhood, early childhood, elm school years.

and again she always talked fondly of her dad, and the odd times she posted about him, it was positive loving talk---

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The post is that of an abject narcissist who lives to be a victim, the most intelligent, special and traumatized victim.

Lolita taught her ways she was a victim? (Wow Amanda was molested in Nabokov-esque ways, how profound. Not like those regular girls who‘s creepy uncle just grope them late at night when they fell asleep on the sofa warching TV)

Her abuser is so remorseful for what he did to Amanda that he doesn’t even date now. His sin so great it’s Dostoevsky level crime and punishment - so remorseful he can not even interact with women anymore. Amanda’s deep trauma has ensured other women aren’t harmed by this man.

Then the whole misogynist, incel spiel to make sure she grabs the latest zeitgeist for attention and sympathy. She forgives “John” but has publicly used the tale of his abuse for twenty years to elicit sympathy. Doesn’t exactly come off as forgiveness, more like milking every drop from the tale of woe.

The best part? She then compares herself to the youngest noble prize peace winner Malala Yousafzai who was shot in the head for advocating for girls going to school in Pakistan.

I know we want to look for some abuse and trauma in someone’s past to explain extreme crazy behavior in their present. Almost like the crazier they are the worse some supposed trauma must have been, but that’s rarelt the case.

Amanda is such an abject liar, fraud and lunatic that if she told me the sky was blue I’d go outside to check. I don’t take anything she says at truthful, esp if it fits in with her uber-victim narrative.

Last edited:
The post is that of an abject narcissist who lives to be a victim, the most intelligent, special and traumatized victim.

Lolita taught her ways she was a victim? (Wow Amanda was molested in Nabokov-esque ways, how profound. Not like those regular girls who‘s creepy uncle just grope them late at night when they fell asleep on the sofa warching TV)

Her abuser is so remorseful for what he did to Amanda that he doesn’t even date now. His sin so great it’s Dostoevsky level crime and punishment - so remorseful he can not even interact with women anymore. Amanda’s deep trauma has ensured other women aren’t harmed by this man.

Then the whole misogynist, incel spiel to make sure she grabs the latest zeitgeist for attention and sympathy. She forgives “John” but has publicly used the tale of his abuse for twenty years to elicit sympathy. Doesn’t exactly come off as forgiveness, more like jerking off every drop from the tale of woe.

The best part? She then compares herself to the youngest noble prize peace winner Malala Yousafzai who was shot in the head for advocating for girls going to school in Pakistan.

I know we want to look for some abuse and trauma in someone’s past to explain extreme crazy behavior in their present. Almost like the crazier they are the worse some supposed trauma must have been, but that’s rarelt the case.

Amanda is such an abject liar, fraud and lunatic that if she told me the sky was blue I’d go outside to check. I don’t take anything she says at truthful, esp if it fits in with her uber-victim narrative.
Good point. This makes me want to hear from her brothers all the more. I wonder if she ever accused Jeremy of anything.

Amanda kept making a point to let everyone know that Shane had reformed and was part of her life again. I wonder who initiated the reunion first. If it was Shane, could he have done so because the accusations were false and he figured "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer"? Not a bad idea. I have a feeling that Shane has no idea the shit his sister has written about him, even if she doesn't refer to him by name.

You know what else? That doesn't say much for their mother. Since she followed Amanda's blogs and commented from time to time, she certainly knew what was being said about her son and did nothing.

They say that's one mark of a true narcissistic parent — turning your kids against one another and kicking back to watch the shit hit the fan.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Shanndog

DrainRedRain

Autoandrogynephile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tbh, I'm kinda 50/50 about the abuse story. I don't want to be that person who dismiss all abuse stories as fake, but I also find it hard to believe Amanda. That's why I would love to hear about other family members/acquaintances, because it would help to paint a clearer scenario.

You know what else? That doesn't say much for their mother. Since she followed Amanda's blogs and commented from time to time, she certainly knew what was being said about her son and did nothing.
This is one thing that confuses me most. If the abuse story is true, why she didn't do anything? IIrc, Amanda never mentioned her mom taking direct action about this stuff. Now, if the abuse story is a lie, why in the absolute fuck would her mom be okay with this? I get that Gold Children Syndrome is a thing, but seriously, what kind of mother would passively watch as her son got slandered to pieces like that? Was her mom so hellbent in paint her daughter as some sort of sped martyr that she literally let her accuse her son of rape? All of my what to that family...

Trombonista

The wooden spoon's for pasta again
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

https://cussinanddiscussin.wordpress.com/2020/03/28/i-hate-to-post-this-right-now/
Toes up the butt? She's lying.

This is one thing that confuses me most. If the abuse story is true, why she didn't do anything? IIrc, Amanda never mentioned her mom taking direct action about this stuff. Now, if the abuse story is a lie, why in the absolute fuck would her mom be okay with this? I get that Gold Children Syndrome is a thing, but seriously, what kind of mother would passively watch as her son got slandered to pieces like that? Was her mom so hellbent in paint her daughter as some sort of sped martyr that she literally let her accuse her son of rape? All of my what to that family...
Unless...Anna somehow brainwashed or coached Amanda to make such allegations against Shane. 🤔

Why she would do this is beyond me, but if Amanda inherited even a tenth of her mother's crazy, then we know Anna would probably make Joan Crawford look like June Cleaver. I'd also like to know what the father Ron did in response to the situation.

I wish we could sit all of Amanda's former classmates down and have a good long Q&A session about the hambeast. I'm sure the stuff reported on the Amanda Baggs controversy page is only the tip of the iceberg.

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

https://cussinanddiscussin.wordpress.com/2020/03/28/i-hate-to-post-this-right-now/
Given how Amanda lied like she breathed, I'm inclined to believe that yes, she was absolutely petty enough to lie about getting raped for the dual purposes of getting attention, and to keep the people she was accusing in line, lest they suffer her narcissistic rage.

Shanndog

kiwifarms.net
Unless...Anna somehow brainwashed or coached Amanda to make such allegations against Shane. 🤔

Why she would do this is beyond me, but if Amanda inherited even a tenth of her mother's crazy, then we know Anna would probably make Joan Crawford look like June Cleaver. I'd also like to know what the father Ron did in response to the situation.

I wish we could sit all of Amanda's former classmates down and have a good long Q&A session about the hambeast. I'm sure the stuff reported on the Amanda Baggs controversy page is only the tip of the iceberg.
yes !! i so badly want to do a nice Q and A interview with them and hear their voices and get their voices heard ! --- how ironic as amanda silenced, and stifled so many voices, while she claimed to advocate and want To make voices heard and seen with, respect, matter and value, but of course only i f it suited amanda, and worked in HER favor.

I'm actually surprised Laura is still alive considering her age and weight.
I'd also like to know more about Laura's background, particularly after finding that normal-looking photo of her from 1980. Even if she wasn't a munchie on anywhere near as high of a level as Amanda, she knowingly helped Amanda perpetrate this egregious hoax to some extent. To what extent we may never know for sure. And I always did have my own suspicions that the two were romantically involved.

Laura may indeed have legit disabilities (I'm sure mainly due to her weighing a quarter of a ton), but I feel that the minute you exaggerate those disabilities or knowingly help someone else exaggerate or fabricate disabilities in order to gain sympathy or defraud the system, you're a motherfuckin' munchie. Point blank period. Being legitimately disabled doesn't preclude munchie behavior.

Dorsia.Reservation

Dorsia's Dixie Stampede
kiwifarms.net
Amanda went on national tv faking her brand of autism and then came down heavy with lawyers (gee, how non functional) on anyone, including people who knew her, who dared question her.

She used that and all her supposed disabilities to shut down people, damage advocacy and use and abuse the already overburdened social programs system in her area.

how ironic as amanda silenced, and stifled so many voices, while she claimed to advocate and want To make voices heard and seen with, respect, matter and value, but of course only i f it suited amanda, and worked in HER favor.
This plus everything @MirnaMinkoff has said and summed up better than I can...leads me to question any abuse she claimed .

Shanndog

kiwifarms.net
I'd also like to know more about Laura's background, particularly after finding that normal-looking photo of her from 1980. Even if she wasn't a munchie on anywhere near as high of a level as Amanda, she knowingly helped Amanda perpetrate this egregious hoax to some extent. To what extent we may never know for sure. And I always did have my own suspicions that the two were romantically involved.

Laura may indeed have legit disabilities (I'm sure mainly due to her weighing a quarter of a ton), but I feel that the minute you exaggerate those disabilities or knowingly help someone else exaggerate or fabricate disabilities in order to gain sympathy or defraud the system, you're a motherfuckin' munchie. Point blank period. Being legitimately disabled doesn't preclude munchie behavior.
i met laura T a few times and even shared a few meals together with her and amanda, when i knew amanda in real life, but laura very rarely left her apartment--- i heard from amanda that laura didnt talk until her teens, but was fairly athletic and even did triathlons and such.... but im honestly not so sure because laura is so ''mysterious''' as in she has always stayed away from life--- now she did get a power chair and started venturing out a little more, but i moved away after about a year after she got the power chair so i dont know any more then that, i know laura has never even had much of an online presence anywhere other than doing a few things with amanda, but i am with ya, id like to learn more about her as well,

Amanda went on national tv faking her brand of autism and then came down heavy with lawyers (gee, how non functional) on anyone, including people who knew her, who dared question her.

She used that and all her supposed disabilities to shut down people, damage advocacy and use and abuse the already overburdened social programs system in her area.

This plus everything @MirnaMinkoff has said and summed up better than I can...leads me to question any abuse she claimed .
amen ! i agree !

Spagbol

you tellin me a shrimp fried this rice?
kiwifarms.net
i met laura T a few times and even shared a few meals together with her and amanda, when i knew amanda in real life, but laura very rarely left her apartment--- i heard from amanda that laura didnt talk until her teens, but was fairly athletic and even did triathlons and such.... but im honestly not so sure because laura is so ''mysterious''' as in she has always stayed away from life--- now she did get a power chair and started venturing out a little more, but i moved away after about a year after she got the power chair so i dont know any more then that, i know laura has never even had much of an online presence anywhere other than doing a few things with amanda, but i am with ya, id like to learn more about her as well,

I saw she makes prayer beads.

Under the name webmuskie.

Also found this listing from 1999. Can’t say it surprises me. The phrase “lesbian fat activist” seems kinda redundant to me.

LFAN (Lesbian Fat Activist Network)
Laura Tisoncik
PO Box 635
Woodstock, NY 12498
Phone: (914) 679-9019
Email: 7647...@compuserve.com
Special Interest Group (SIG) of NAAFA for size-friendly lesbians
of all sizes. They produce a monthly newsletter. To join and
get the newsletter, send $20 ($5-$10 low income).

Shanndog

kiwifarms.net
Also found this listing from 1999. Can’t say it surprises me. The phrase “lesbian fat activist” seems kinda redundant to me.

LFAN (Lesbian Fat Activist Network)
Laura Tisoncik
PO Box 635
Woodstock, NY 12498
Phone: (914) 679-9019
Email: 7647...@compuserve.com
Special Interest Group (SIG) of NAAFA for size-friendly lesbians
of all sizes. They produce a monthly newsletter. To join and
get the newsletter, send $20 ($5-$10 low income).
LOL oh for fucks sake.
laura is another one of those crazy lebzos, i saw that years ago, she is your typical unstable twerp who takes pride in being a gigantic turd-nugget and does not see any reason to try and improve herself, her life or over all situation

Status
Not open for further replies.