Inactive Amanda/Amelia Baggs / witharoundsmoothstone / ballastexistenz - moonfaced malingering autistic "activist"/SJW

• The site is having difficulties because our bandwidth is totally overextended. Our 1Gbps line is at 100% even when there aren't 8000 people on the site. We were supposed to get a second Gbps line months ago but I'm struggling to get technicians scheduled to set it up.

Shanndog

kiwifarms.net
all this time we have shared so much about Amanda baggs, and her faking her so called disabilities, im surprised no one mentioned this woman in Michigan who was equally as crazy, her name was Shelly H. if memory serves me right, but this is one of the people Amanda claimed copied her, but it seems like Amanda copied her, or a bit of both, anyways, they both hated each other and Amanda claimed Shelly '' droopy'' was stalking her lol, also this droopy chick also used to have many youtube vids where shed show off how '' autistic'' she was, and yes she had infant toys and acted like a child, acted as if she was so severely disabled, and infantile, but yet blogged and made vids very similar to amanda baggs, and that Thomas wood guy among others. Shelly took down her vids when people started questioning her, actually around 2010, 2011 or so: roughly around the same time frames that amanda really started her biggest downfall; but her old blog still remains, in fact Amanda showed me this when i knew her and was pushing the point saying '' yeah, see? she copied me'' look at her writing''

Last edited:

Miss Misery

Supposed Sigma Female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Deathfromabove

The Manchurian Candidate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being born into an upper middle class (if not outright wealthy) loving, white, bay area family and throwing it all away to be a munchie freak. If anyone had white privilege Amanda did. People would kill to be born as well off as she was. I really can't stand people like that.