Orbiter Amanda Lynn Morris / "May" / Pantsu Party / sadNtrad - Open pedophile/lolicon ex-girlfriend of Digibro who hangs drawings of naked children above her bed. Clout chaser extraordinaire, would suck any dick for a crumb of e-fame. BUTTERFACE. GUNTED.

ANiggaNamedElmo

It's your boy TriggerMeElmo.
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck could Corinne add to a debate.
Basically the discourse of this conversation will be incredibly bland and just either ad hominems or deflection (or both) and it will be a waste of everyone's time. This is par the course for Ethan which translates to him not having to talk or bring up topics so he can mute himself and get drunk while two harpies argue with one another.

6thRanger

" 🎶 I've had enough of these people...! 🎶 "
kiwifarms.net
Pantsu should guest moderate this one. I think 3 shrill female voices hollering would be more entertaining than Ralph being sleepy. I doubt he cares about or has read or watched anything meaningful regarding women's suffrage. By that I mean less than baseline Ralph.

I actually want more Pantsu Killstreams in general, actually. It brings a completely different atmosphere to the show, with some of Ralph's audience seething, others simping and some getting aggressive. A call in show with Pantsu at THIS point may be the most interesting planned Killstream in a while. Particularly if callers bring the heat and can argue with each other.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
So anyway, just putting this here for posterity (rate me late if necessary):

View attachment 2624679
Tweet | Archive
Bitch, unmedicated bipolar people are more stable than you and your guntleman.

If there is a person on this planet that should not be talking about other people's mental illness it's Amanda, from a weirdo pedophile that she turned into a tranny and then left when she didn't enjoy the result, to Ralph. With a supposed "kidnapping" attempt in between.
Do you really have room to criticize May?

ANiggaNamedElmo

kiwifarms.net
Bitch, unmedicated bipolar people are more stable than you and your guntleman.

If there is a person on this planet that should not be talking about other people's mental illness it's Amanda, from a weirdo pedophile that she turned into a tranny and then left when she didn't enjoy the result, to Ralph. With a supposed "kidnapping" attempt in between.
Do you really have room to criticize May?
Lithium isn't an overnight drug anyway. She should have chosen Plan B.

That said she knows about Lithium then what does that say about her own medical issues? It might explain a couple of things but I would make the bet that beyond the known transgenderism/paedo shit that she probably has some other underlying issues. Maybe not Lithium, maybe not Seroquel but I have my doubts that this bitch isn't on something that isn't self-medicated. That also presents a troublesome situation where she may be passing off something to the demonspawn 2.0. No idea but this is just mere speculation.

Wine em Dine em 69 em

Zonin for the Bonin
kiwifarms.net
With May’s complete lack of hips (and this being a first baby), this birth could very well turn into an emergency c-section. Good luck with Ralph stepping up for the weeks that she’ll struggle to do anything even slightly strenuous. If May’s not breastfeeding though then he may at least get some good pain pills from it, there’s no way he’ll keep his mitts off them.
Don’t forget her self-documented history of eating disorders. Everything about this pregnancy is a potential disaster.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let me explain, "She won't be forced to work in our traditional Christian three-way polyamorous relationship, everyone, she's a liar!"

CHRIST IS KING
1634352381537.png

1634352688329.png

1634352715171.png
1634352724945.png

1634352752141.png

1634352567377.png

:story: GOOD JOB YOU STUPID WHORE

Also, I'm pretty sure Pantsu uses an iPhone, gunt uses a Samsung, so these screenshots were from the hogroach's phone. The paedophilic horse has access to the gunt's phone, therefore Xander's facedox and all the other /cow/ faggotry could have originated from her horse hooves dabbling on the screen.
A | L

Last edited:

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
Also, I'm pretty sure Pantsu uses an iPhone, gunt uses a Samsung, so these screenshots were from the hogroach's phone. The paedophilic horse has access to the gunt's phone, therefore Xander's facedox and all the other /cow/ faggotry could have originated from her horse hooves dabbling on the screen.
A | L
Based Pantsu working from the inside to destroy the Gunt’s miniscule chances at winning court cases? I wanna believe.

PunishedWld

kiwifarms.net
Let me explain, "She won't be forced to work in our traditional Christian three-way polyamorous relationship, everyone, she's a liar!"

CHRIST IS KING
View attachment 2630199

View attachment 2630211

View attachment 2630212View attachment 2630214
View attachment 2630215
View attachment 2630205

A | L
Great idea pantsu this surely won't screw over Ralph in near future and get yourself even more involved with this clusterfuck.

Reaper King

It's harvest time.
kiwifarms.net

CHRIST IS KING
View attachment 2630199

View attachment 2630211

View attachment 2630212View attachment 2630214
View attachment 2630215
View attachment 2630205

A | L

If May happened to screenshot those messages directly after that conversation, there's a good chance Faith may have gotten a number change, so that number would be invalid. On the other hand, if they were taken within the past few days, that's a high chance it's a valid number, effectively being doxed, making them both complete morons. Either way, May just fucked Ralph over. :story: THE RALPHAMALE WINS AGAIN, CHRIST IS KANG!!

AnOminous

Go Speed Racer Go!
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That said she knows about Lithium then what does that say about her own medical issues? It might explain a couple of things but I would make the bet that beyond the known transgenderism/paedo shit that she probably has some other underlying issues. Maybe not Lithium, maybe not Seroquel but I have my doubts that this bitch isn't on something that isn't self-medicated. That also presents a troublesome situation where she may be passing off something to the demonspawn 2.0. No idea but this is just mere speculation.
Lithium is associated with increased rates of miscarriage as well as heart defects and other serious health issues.

ANiggaNamedElmo

kiwifarms.net
Lithium is associated with increased rates of miscarriage as well as heart defects and other serious health issues.
Correct. I can't even imagine what sort of cocktail of substances she could be on. With Ralph we could probably be for sure that he was prescribed Rosuvastatin/Crestor for his fat ass and high cholesterol but knowing it takes a toll on the liver if you drink then he probably doesn't take it because he knows it interferes with his constantly winning lifestyle.

Kramer on the phone

the lolcow's advocate
kiwifarms.net
here's some various non-spicy texts. IIRC its from the threesome drama. faith didn't want Ralph to spend too much on her at build-a-bear. Unlike Meay who enjoys bilking the fatass for all he's worth.

obvious photoshop4.png

here's some text about faith's nails.
obvious photoshop6.png

Last edited by a moderator: