Orbiter Amanda Lynn Morris / "May" / Pantsu Party / sadNtrad - Open pedophile/lolicon ex-girlfriend of Digibro who hangs drawings of naked children above her bed. Clout chaser extraordinaire, would suck any dick for a crumb of e-fame. GUNTED.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
I swear I thought this was a picture of a man for a moment. Look at the picture on the far right and imagine her with short hair. She looks like a young man.
Put this picture into FaceApp and go to the Gender tab. The app thinks Meigh is a man, too. (The below image is completely unedited.)

97B143DC-EA83-4A0E-9C54-B12E50D77A77.jpeg

Yaniv’s Hairy Balls

Behold them and weep, for they’re now my cunt flap
kiwifarms.net
may you don’t have to post this, we already have more than enough reasons to avoid the ralphahouse
View attachment 2877015
View attachment 2877016
t | a
That meat 100% looks like it was cooked on either a George Foreman grill or a panini maker. You gonna tell me this based cath trad housewife of everyone’s dreams (lmao) doesn’t own a cast iron skillet? That she doesn’t know how to properly sear meat? Embarrassing considering Walmart has them for around $12 already seasoned.

Catspajamas7

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2876747
s | a
if it took a long time to get to a hospital the fetus is probably dead or fucked up now.
I was listening that night and her entire family are obvious autists for fucks sake how could they let that happen and what’s worse is they didn’t have an epi pen on them and according to them they waited and drove to the hospital because they are fucking cheap or like you said the horse mother is the master alog.

Anyways because they waited there is a chance the fetus was harmed, Meigh said iirc she had a full reaction including swelling of the throat and hives. If they had called an ambulance or had an epi pen I would say there’s almost no chance of fetus death but since they waited who knows. I honestly think she miscarried a while ago at this point.

Sauce: med professional and professional baby loser

NibbaBibba

Real Reeeing Hours
kiwifarms.net
Those asparagus look like they are overcooked, truly a sin against god. Who eats a croissant with meat & potatoes (I think), why the fuck would someone do that?
The meat looks really shitty, I wonder if Ralph eats the thick slab of fat stuck to the side of it ...
Why would anyone post food of this caliber? At best this looks like a mediocre meal ... except for the asparagus, I just feel sad looking at those.

RussianParasite

Не ходи на выборы
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Those asparagus look like they are overcooked, truly a sin against god. Who eats a croissant with meat & potatoes (I think), why the fuck would someone do that?
The meat looks really shitty, I wonder if Ralph eats the thick slab of fat stuck to the side of it ...
Why would anyone post food of this caliber? At best this looks like a mediocre meal ... except for the asparagus, I just feel sad looking at those.
She is just getting Ralph ready for his inevitable return to prison by keeping him used to this kind of food.

This meal was not a completely nauseating heap of puke this time around. I think most most marines would find it acceptable during basic.

ETA: changed “was” to “was not.” She’s made worse.

Last edited:

Anne Hyroe

Ahm just stoopid yer honner
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not sure why everyone’s reading stillbirth into her sadposting rather than just Ralph being a drunken cheating mess who she knows will leave her holding the baby. I think she’s just feeling (rightly) paranoid about the Vegas trips, Alice and the blonde. Bit late to have cold feet now.

FFinfo

kiwifarms.net
Emphasis added. Not being an asshole, but the baby dying now would be a blessing for the baby and everyone else involved. You don’t just go around creating new human life for lulz and to pwn Broke Dick Farms, dipshits.
Isn't Ralph's brother mentally disabled? Or is it just physically? Bad stock from his side plus anaphylaxis during pregnancy from May's means there's a nonzero chance Xandria is born with a legitimate mental handicap. It's also possible they're a total genius because life thinks its funny that way, but yeah I would be concerned if I were May before Xandrina's thread gets moved to Beauty Parlor or merged with TBG.

The First Fag

Null's Bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Holy shitballs. No editing required for this Ralphamale!

View attachment 2876727

A stillbirth would be the most humane end to this lunacy for all concerned. That baby should be so lucky never to be born. Unless she is the beneficiary of a miracle and is adopted at birth in a stunning plot twist, she’s in for a painful, humiliating life as the child of these two degenerates, one of whom is an out and proud pedophile.
I pray that the Emperor is merciful enough to spare this child in some way. Though lamentably, the Corn will be bountiful either way.
JUST
View attachment 2876732

she looks like she’s about to cry. kid prob died calling it now
she said on ralphs show a few weeks ago that she had a severe allergic reaction from food her mom gave her. if it’s as bad as she said it was it could have deprived the fetus of oxygen and it can die or become retarded
View attachment 2876747
s | a
if it took a long time to get to a hospital the fetus is probably dead or fucked up now.
Ken and Barbie arc when?
>tfw your mother is willing to literally poison you to prevent more guntspawn from walking the earth

The hardest choices require the strongest wills.
Imagine being so unlikable that your own parents try to fucking poison you and their potential grandchild. That is both sad and morbidly hilarious.
Emphasis added. Not being an asshole, but the baby dying now would be a blessing for the baby and everyone else involved. You don’t just go around creating new human life for lulz and to pwn Broke Dick Farms, dipshits.
You do if your name is Ethan Ralph. Worthless bastard.
may you don’t have to post this, we already have more than enough reasons to avoid the ralphahouse
View attachment 2877015
View attachment 2877016
t | a
That looks like if I ate it, I would probably lose 100 pounds by shitting myself. My cooking skills may suck but they don't suck this much. Then again I would probably experience that just being in the Gunt Shack.
You mean her crime scene of a used up vagina or her edema-afflicted legs? They’re autism toys, so I guess that’s the appeal to Ralph.

View attachment 2877435
Hey now. I have autism and even I wouldn't play with those. I'd imagine it'd look like Chewbacca got shot in the mouth with a shotgun down there.
Put this picture into FaceApp and go to the Gender tab. The app thinks Meigh is a man, too. (The below image is completely unedited.)

View attachment 2877470
May eternally BTFO. I wonder if this is the work of Tay. I hope so. I miss Tay.
I was listening that night and her entire family are obvious autists for fucks sake how could they let that happen and what’s worse is they didn’t have an epi pen on them and according to them they waited and drove to the hospital because they are fucking cheap or like you said the horse mother is the master alog.

Anyways because they waited there is a chance the fetus was harmed, Meigh said iirc she had a full reaction including swelling of the throat and hives. If they had called an ambulance or had an epi pen I would say there’s almost no chance of fetus death but since they waited who knows. I honestly think she miscarried a while ago at this point.

Sauce: med professional and professional baby loser
It could be that they know of the shitstorm a'brewing and they don't want any part of it. They want their family line to die with May because they recognize she brings Chaggot-levels of shame to their family name. Shamefur disprays all around.

REGENDarySumanai

Quack Champions
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My first response to seeing the asparagus was to compare it to a limp dick.

Kingu Cinnamon

too tired to sleep
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2877015
View attachment 2877016
t | a
Why is there a croissant there? Did they run out of bread rolls or are they not aware that croissants are a breakfast food/ trying to look classy by using Europoor food?
Not sure why everyone’s reading stillbirth into her sadposting rather than just Ralph being a drunken cheating mess who she knows will leave her holding the baby. I think she’s just feeling (rightly) paranoid about the Vegas trips, Alice and the blonde. Bit late to have cold feet now.
Agreed. I have noticed people in some cases, seem to be making quite large jumps in logic based on very little in the last few months. Quite a few people were convinced that the pregnancy was a ruse purely on the fact that we hadn't seen much of May below the neck or any scan pictures. Odd for Ralph given that he likes to brag about every moment of his life, but there could be a million reasons why he didn't post these things.

Pantsu could just be sad posting to be "super relatable" or because she is having a rare (and ineffectual) moment of self-reflection or she could have spilled wine all over her favorite collector's edition loli hentai doujin, who knows.

The First Fag

Null's Bitch.
kiwifarms.net
Why is there a croissant there? Did they run out of bread rolls or are they not aware that croissants are a breakfast food/ trying to look classy by using Europoor food?

Agreed. I have noticed people in some cases, seem to be making quite large jumps in logic based on very little in the last few months. Quite a few people were convinced that the pregnancy was a ruse purely on the fact that we hadn't seen much of May below the neck or any scan pictures. Odd for Ralph given that he likes to brag about every moment of his life, but there could be a million reasons why he didn't post these things.

Pantsu could just be sad posting to be "super relatable" or because she is having a rare (and ineffectual) moment of self-reflection or she could have spilled wine all over her favorite collector's edition loli hentai doujin, who knows.
>classy
>European
That's like saying Kentucky Fuckable Cocks is prime African cuisine. Or that most French people are not degenerate libertines who would fuck anything instead of a normal woman. Or that most British people are not gap-toothed, cousin-fucking subhumans who ruin everything they touch. In that I disagree.

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
Not sure why everyone’s reading stillbirth into her sadposting
I didn’t see anyone reading shit, just expressing the hope that this child is mercifully stillborn. It’s just as (if not more) likely that Meigh is just depressed about the overall state of her life. I know I would be.

Kingu Cinnamon

too tired to sleep
kiwifarms.net
>classy
>European
That's like saying Kentucky Fuckable Cocks is prime African cuisine. Or that most French people are not degenerate libertines who would fuck anything instead of a normal woman. Or that most British people are not gap-toothed, cousin-fucking subhumans who ruin everything they touch. In that I disagree.
I'm not saying that European food is innately fancy. I am saying that Ralph is a wigger who is willing to pay hundreds if not thousands on cheaply made fashion products just because it has an Italian or French designer brand's logo on it. I have never seen croissants being served with a grilled steak and I was wondering if the reason for having a croissant there was because Ralph as a white trash wigger thought that French food = fancy, like an even more pathetic version of hood rich gangsters spending their money on Cognac

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
I have never seen croissants being served with a grilled steak and I was wondering if the reason for having a croissant there was because Ralph as a white trash wigger thought that French food = fancy, like an even more pathetic version of hood rich gangsters spending their money on Cognac
No, it’s because Pillsbury made “crescent rolls” into a thing. They have a similar shape to croissants but the texture and taste are nothing like a croissant. It’s more like a bread roll. The crumb is more dense and not as light as a croissant. They come in a fucking can.

TL;DR — just Meigh and Ralph being trash as usual.

The First Fag

Null's Bitch.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not saying that European food is innately fancy. I am saying that Ralph is a wigger who is willing to pay hundreds if not thousands on cheaply made fashion products just because it has an Italian or French designer brand's logo on it. I have never seen croissants being served with a grilled steak and I was wondering if the reason for having a croissant there was because Ralph as a white trash wigger thought that French food = fancy, like an even more pathetic version of hood rich gangsters spending their money on Cognac
French food is dogshit. Which is kinda fitting considering Ralph kills/fucks puppies.