Orbiter Amanda Lynn Morris / "May" / Pantsu Party / sadNtrad - Open pedophile/lolicon ex-girlfriend of Digibro who hangs drawings of naked children above her bed. Clout chaser extraordinaire, would suck any dick for a crumb of e-fame. GUNTED.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
I was listening that night and her entire family are obvious autists for fucks sake how could they let that happen and what’s worse is they didn’t have an epi pen on them and according to them they waited and drove to the hospital because they are fucking cheap or like you said the horse mother is the master alog.

Anyways because they waited there is a chance the fetus was harmed, Meigh said iirc she had a full reaction including swelling of the throat and hives. If they had called an ambulance or had an epi pen I would say there’s almost no chance of fetus death but since they waited who knows. I honestly think she miscarried a while ago at this point.

Sauce: med professional and professional baby loser
Meigh has never been told she needs an epipen. A single benedryl resolved all her symptoms therefor I don't believe it was anywhere as serious as she claims. Anyone complaining of complications to their air passages will be immediately taken into a room for examination that's non covid related.

Christorian X

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2878284

Ralph is not losing weight lol he’s gaining! Motherfucker is fatter than ever. He’s eating Meigh’s bad cooking then running to the drive-thru to get the taste out of his mouth.

Just for reference, a standard bottle (750ml or about 25oz) is almost 1,800 calories alone. At the Gunt's body weight and history of drinking, he is certainly drinking at least a full bottle any time he wants to get beyond a strong buzz. He's literally drinking his entire daily calorie amount before he even starts chowing away in his trough full of fast food / Meighs cooking.

No, it’s because Pillsbury made “crescent rolls” into a thing. They have a similar shape to croissants but the texture and taste are nothing like a croissant. It’s more like a bread roll. The crumb is more dense and not as light as a croissant. They come in a fucking can.

TL;DR — just Meigh and Ralph being trash as usual.
i dont know if it is entirley a regional thing, but like ralph im from the south and those pilsbury crescent rolls are pretty common as a dinner item. in fact i have never seen anyone in real life around here eat a croissant for breakfast.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
i dont know if it is entirley a regional thing, but like ralph im from the south and those pilsbury crescent rolls are pretty common as a dinner item. in fact i have never seen anyone in real life around here eat a croissant for breakfast.
It’s common in the Midwest and everywhere white trash lives. So, all of the United States. These two dumb wiggers don’t know any better than to be proud of being trashy and gross. They think this is cuisine worth boasting about on social media. :lunacy: 🌝 🌚 :lunacy:

FFinfo

kiwifarms.net
Meigh has never been told she needs an epipen. A single benedryl resolved all her symptoms therefor I don't believe it was anywhere as serious as she claims. Anyone complaining of complications to their air passages will be immediately taken into a room for examination that's non covid related.
It also depends on whether or not she physically consumed tree nuts or just ate mix that had some nuts jostling around in proximity. I've known someone that has an epipen but will still take Benadryl first if they're exposed to their allergy and typically it resolves without a need to use an epipen/seek further medical assistance.
Also Epipens cost like $600 each without insurance (though there's cheaper generic versions available). If May's family is as trash as she and Ralph are I doubt they're spending money to keep an up-to-date autoinjector around their house for their nearly-30 womanchild that's been moved out for ages.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Odd for Ralph given that he likes to brag about every moment of his life, but there could be a million reasons why he didn't post these things.

Pantsu could just be sad posting to be "super relatable" or because she is having a rare (and ineffectual) moment of self-reflection or she could have spilled wine all over her favorite collector's edition loli hentai doujin, who knows.
I think Ralph doesn’t say post much about the pregnancy because he’s not really that happy about it. He probably liked the idea of trying to make Faith angry, but when Pantsu got pregnant it was a bitter pill. He likes the idea of being a real man fathering children, but he’s dreading the actual reality. I don’t think he even particularly likes Pantsu, but he doesn’t like to be alone either. He needed some warm body to replace momma.

Ralph is a shallow narcissistic redneck, he doesn’t want the responsibility and cost of a baby. However since he tries to appeal to a right leaning audience who thinks white gutter trash will manage to continue the grand “Aryan” tradition, he can’t exactly be honest about that. Since it’s Ralph there is no way he could ever admit a mistake or not pretend he’s a big winner living his best life (as a short obese drug, booze, gambling addicted Gunt living beyond his means.).

Last edited:

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
Cross-posting from Ethan spergout thread: Meigh wearing TJ Maxx clearance jewelry, just like every successful entertainer/businessman’s baby mama. Also she needs to go to a salon to cover her greys, the box dyes aren’t doing it.

C625F653-712C-48F7-8E0D-02AD4D993D70.jpeg

Hüftpriester

kiwifarms.net
Ralph is not losing weight lol he’s gaining! Motherfucker is fatter than ever. He’s eating Meigh’s bad cooking then running to the drive-thru to get the taste out of his mouth.
I think Ralph has cut down a little on his drinking but supplemented it with a huge uptick in his marijuana consumption. I've seen alcoholics do this before and they always gain weight....all those late night munchies add up. He'll probably starting drinking a lot again once he notices he's fatter than ever.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m betting it was mostly an attention ploy. Ralph took off to Vegas and left his pregnant girlfriend alone with her parents. A “allergic reaction” and trip to the hospital meant she might be able to make Ralph worry and pretend he gives a shit about her. (Rather than accepting the fact that he gives no fucks and finds putting money in blinking machines and pining for Dick far better than spending time with her)

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

NOW is your chance gator. FREE YOURSELF🐊
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think Ralph has cut down a little on his drinking but supplemented it with a huge uptick in his marijuana consumption. I've seen alcoholics do this before and they always gain weight....all those late night munchies add up. He'll probably starting drinking a lot again once he notices he's fatter than ever.
if you smoke weed often it actually is good for your metabolism and weight loss given you have self control which to be fair ralph doesn’t. limonene and humulene terpenes in some strains are good for an appetite suppressant as well.
ralph still probably just buys shitty street weed cause he’s a cheap wigger. and when he goes to vegas to tourist trap dispensaries asks for whatever has the highest % thc.

he eats burgers from the trash though so whatever ralph’s 5 course meal is when he gets munchies is probably an amalgamation of cheap fried foods and cheese 🤢

ANiggaNamedElmo

It's your boy TriggerMeElmo.
kiwifarms.net
I think Ralph doesn’t say post much about the pregnancy because he’s not really that happy about it. He probably liked the idea of trying to make Faith angry, but when Pantsu got pregnant it was a bitter pill. He likes the idea of being a real man fathering children, but he’s dreading the actual reality. I don’t think he even particularly likes Pantsu, but he doesn’t like to be alone either. He needed some warm body to replace momma.
To add this, he's probably disappointed that he's getting a daughter instead of a son but he'll never openly admit it.

The First Fag

Null's Bitch.
kiwifarms.net

Ralph is a shallow narcissistic redneck, he doesn’t want the responsibility and cost of a baby. However since he tries to appeal to a right leaning audience who thinks white gutter trash will manage to continue the grand “Aryan” tradition, he can’t exactly be honest about that. Since it’s Ralph there is no way he could ever admit a mistake or not pretend he’s a big winner living his best life (as a short obese drug, booze, gambling addicted Gunt living beyond his means.).
It appears that Ralph suffers a fear of abandonment, which is pretty ironic considering what happened with the first Guntspawn.
I’m betting it was mostly an attention ploy. Ralph took off to Vegas and left his pregnant girlfriend alone with her parents. A “allergic reaction” and trip to the hospital meant she might be able to make Ralph worry and pretend he gives a shit about her. (Rather than accepting the fact that he gives no fucks and finds putting money in blinking machines and pining for Dick far better than spending time with her)
You're forgetting @Null. He's still lusting after Jersh's benis (hallowed be thy benis), even if only quietly.
Do we have confirmation that the horse creature is, or at some point was female? If so, did it ever take testosterone? I seriously want to know.
Does it really matter? The only conclusive way I can think of is seeing the nudes she sent to Digi and compare them to those of a MTF tranny. And I would rather rip my eyes out than do that.

Retink

the retard (KiwiFarms.net)
kiwifarms.net
Cross-posting from Ethan spergout thread: Meigh wearing TJ Maxx clearance jewelry, just like every successful entertainer/businessman’s baby mama. Also she needs to go to a salon to cover her greys, the box dyes aren’t doing it.

View attachment 2878496
Until catching up on a few threads here, I actually thought your profile picture was actually of an Asian tranny.

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
Until catching up on a few threads here, I actually thought your profile picture was actually of an Asian tranny.
This low IQ horsey wishes she were smart enough to be Asian. If she was, she wouldn’t have ever hung out with Ethan Ralph, let alone let him squirt a baby in her and smoke weed, crack and meth around her while pregnant.

Mother and father of the year right here:

DCD6E8E5-0DC2-4B63-8B6B-10B917CA2032.jpeg

I’m sure Meigh holds her breath so as not to catch a contact buzz or pass Ethan’s grimy weed smoke onto her baby.

Retink

the retard (KiwiFarms.net)
kiwifarms.net
This low IQ horsey wishes she were smart enough to be Asian. If she was, she wouldn’t have ever hung out with Ethan Ralph, let alone let him squirt a baby in her and smoke weed, crack and meth around her while pregnant.

Mother and father of the year right here:

View attachment 2880124

I’m sure Meigh holds her breath so as not to catch a contact buzz or pass Ethan’s grimy weed smoke onto her baby.
That baby is half horse and half gunt, it never stood a chance regardless of how much she avoided drinking, smoking, or shellfish during her pregnancy. It's just going to be stomach fat on hooved legs.

Fully Eshay Skits Bruh v2

DATS NOT TRUUUU!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2878284

The gunt itself is a dustbin, feasting on anything that comes near its orbital pull. Ralph is merely the host to this parasite. Meigh knows of this but has decided to breed with the pig hoofed demon, knowing that the baby itself will be carrying the gunt parasite.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
To add this, he's probably disappointed that he's getting a daughter instead of a son but he'll never openly admit it.
Neigh was even more disappointed. The whole point was to one-up Faith with a “re-roll” son and instead a pair of white trash misogynists ended up with a female fetus and the Ralphmale heir remain’s Faith’s boobie prize.
That baby is half horse and half gunt, it never stood a chance regardless of how much she avoided drinking, smoking, or shellfish during her pregnancy. It's just going to be stomach fat on hooved legs.
It’s care and environment after it’s born is the much greater danger.