Orbiter Amanda Lynn Morris / "May" / Pantsu Party / sadNtrad - Open pedophile/lolicon ex-girlfriend of Digibro who hangs drawings of naked children above her bed. Clout chaser extraordinaire, would suck any dick for a crumb of e-fame. GUNTED.

CohenManischewitz

Semi Retired Fagposter - Gator is REBEL CMDR
kiwifarms.net
On Tequila Sunrise today Ralph just said he had Pantsu calling around about bed liners for his new used truck. He outsources shit like that to her and she brings him Chic Fil A, Cheez-Its with M&Ms, greazy pancakes, sandwiches that look dry or greazy, nachos, etc. Pretty swag ngl. Her thing must be one upping him by bringing food constantly so he doesnt complain and stays docile. She must have timers set I swear she always has random shit she is bringing to him.

AnOminous

when you find a stranger in the Alps
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On Tequila Sunrise today Ralph just said he had Pantsu calling around about bed liners for his new used truck. He outsources shit like that to her and she brings him Chic Fil A, Cheez-Its with M&Ms, greazy pancakes, sandwiches that look dry or greazy, nachos, etc. Pretty swag ngl. Her thing must be one upping him by bringing food constantly so he doesnt complain and stays docile. She must have timers set I swear she always has random shit she is bringing to him.
Very manly, very alpha of Mr. Murse to have his woman pick out a bed liner for his truck. That's certainly not something a tiny little beta manlet would do.

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
She's supposed to be about 6 - 6 1/2 months along no?
Yet Ralph has her running around doing his errands for him, getting him food, etc.?
The pregnancy seems less and less believable. Of course with someone who has such low self-esteem as May I wouldn't put it past her to do these things out of desperation to "keep" Ralph.

Never Scored

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm very surprised a used truck wouldn't already have a spray on fibreglass liner in the box. You can't even buy a new one without one in my parts. They just kind of do it by default.

Maybe it's different down south.

It'd be great if his liner turned out to be a sheet of plywood in true white-trash fashion.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
I'm very surprised a used truck wouldn't already have a spray on fibreglass liner in the box. You can't even buy a new one without one in my parts. They just kind of do it by default.

Maybe it's different down south.

It'd be great if his liner turned out to be a sheet of plywood in true white-trash fashion.
It’d be great if he made Meigh spray on the fiberglass liner, she inhaled the fumes and killed both herself and Xandra. Imagine the used tampon-y sigh of relief Ralph would breathe.

ItCouldBeWorse

kiwifarms.net
It’d be great if he made Meigh spray on the fiberglass liner, she inhaled the fumes and killed both herself and Xandra. Imagine the used tampon-y sigh of relief Ralph would breathe.
Gunt would probably yell at her for fucking up the liner instead of caring that his horse wife is dying.
“Ethan! I-I can’t breef… *coof* this shit is killing me”
“LOOK HOW YOU FUCKED UP DAT LINER! THAT GAWD DAYMN LOOSE PUSSY FAITH VICKERS COULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB THAN YOU!”

Nod Flenders

kiwifarms.net
Gunt would probably yell at her for fucking up the liner instead of caring that his horse wife is dying.
“Ethan! I-I can’t breef… *coof* this shit is killing me”
“LOOK HOW YOU FUCKED UP DAT LINER! THAT GAWD DAYMN LOOSE PUSSY FAITH VICKERS COULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB THAN YOU!”
We all know The Gunt cares about himself more than he cares about anyone else.

Fareal

will definitely consider what you have said
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm still laughing that anyone thinks gunt is going to stay in Labor and Delivery with Meigh the whole time, or even most of the time. That shit is boring for the noncombatant, it takes fucking hours, there is a lot of general stress and emotion and often cries of pain, and the noncombatant is expected to provide unstinting emotional support whilst probably taking a few verbals into the bargain. Also, there's blood and fluids and the placenta and generally unpleasant and gross stuff. And the chairs are small and hard and guntphobic.

There is zero chance he sits in L&D with her for a long first labour. I will genuinely be surprised if he even manages to come back in time to see the moment guntling emerges.

And I think Meigh is frightened of that too.

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
Ethan will bounce when he can no longer procrastinate on putting the crib together. Unfortunately the baby won’t have a nursery because Ethan Ralph can’t provide a basic home for his child. Hope the kid doesn’t mind having a fucked up spine from being forced to sleep in a bassinet or Pack ‘n’ Play (no assembly required!) instead of a crib.

And Meigh will be one of those selfish mothers who puts three diapers on the kid before bed so she doesn’t have to wake up to change the baby — the girl will piss and shit through all the layers and end up with a fatal case of diaper rash. Not to mention hip dysplasia.

John Andrews Stan

kiwifarms.net
He's setting up for a homehomobirth so he has adequate internet to stream it
I’m sure Meigh’s determined to be one of those mothers who has multiple childbirth orgasms as the baby’s gigantic head is destroying her vagina and anus. As a pedo, it should come easily to her (no pun intended)