Orbiter Amanda Lynn Morris / "May" / Pantsu Party / sadNtrad - Open pedophile/lolicon ex-girlfriend of Digibro who hangs drawings of naked children above her bed. Clout chaser extraordinaire, would suck any dick for a crumb of e-fame. BUTTERFACE. GUNTED.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Had

"he who increases knowledge increases sorrow"-1:18
kiwifarms.net
encouraging him to drink himself to death
He seemed to be doing that enough on his own and If she was just a star fucker why not try to fuck someone with some actual clout.
Ralph is lucky to get 2.5k views at this point even dear feeder is basically on par with him stream numbers wise and most users don't even watch or care about his streams. Josh has the site but the only thing Ralph has is the kill stream and honestly she'd be better off fucking the amazing atheist at this point.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
He seemed to be doing that enough on his own and If she was just a star fucker why not try to fuck someone with some actual clout.
Ralph is lucky to get 2.5k views at this point even dear feeder is basically on par with him stream numbers wise and most users don't even watch or care about his streams. Josh has the site but the only thing Ralph has is the kill stream and honestly she'd be better off fucking the amazing atheist at this point.
I didn't say she was climbing the ladder, just that maybe it was a lateral move at most. Maybe things became too volatile in the Digitroon compound (as evidenced by the Battle of the Gunts). She says she dates Dick's friends. In her whore mind this is just a manner of "networking". Or maybe I'm wrong. She'd fuck Josh if given the chance but then changed her tune when he called her pedoscum and Ralph told her to hate his guts. Or something to that effect.

Drew Pickles 69

I just wanna grill
kiwifarms.net
she'd be better off fucking the amazing atheist at this point.
Gunt has a micro penis, Tj has a micro. I'm starting to see a pattern here.
Tjkirkamazingatheisr.jpg

Mr. Manchester

Compliant with current mandate.
kiwifarms.net
There's a lot of debate over this bitch's specific brand of crazy, but she's an attention whore on the internet, so obviously she's got a cluster B personality disorder, probably with a pattern most closely fitting histrionic personality disorder.
Sounds about right. Think about May is she's also really dumb. If you go and watch some of her old videos she seems to struggle getting words out. I'd say there's some kind of developmental problem going on too, possibly a really mild case of autism.

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does this mean that the next sex tape will have Pantsu shitting a banana into Ethan's mouth?
I hope so, it's the only way that Ralph will eat anything remotely healthy.

Sounds about right. Think about May is she's also really dumb. If you go and watch some of her old videos she seems to struggle getting words out. I'd say there's some kind of developmental problem going on too, possibly a really mild case of autism.
Maybe not really mild, autism can manifest differently in women. Based on observation, paraphilias such as pedophilia seem to be way more common in autistic people, and May is a known pedophile. Although on the other hand verbal difficulties could reflect the use of drugs, and she was apparently living in a house full of drug-using degenerates (although I admit I did not follow Digibro's thread). Or maybe she was just starving herself to have a more loli-like body and it was affecting her brain?

Mr. Manchester

Compliant with current mandate.
kiwifarms.net
I hope so, it's the only way that Ralph will eat anything remotely healthy.

Maybe not really mild, autism can manifest differently in women. Based on observation, paraphilias such as pedophilia seem to be way more common in autistic people, and May is a known pedophile. Although on the other hand verbal difficulties could reflect the use of drugs, and she was apparently living in a house full of drug-using degenerates (although I admit I did not follow Digibro's thread). Or maybe she was just starving herself to have a more loli-like body and it was affecting her brain?
You're right about that. We can all agree she's some kind of exceptional though.

Hey Ralph, great livestream idea. Take her to the zoo.

Paddy O' Furniture

Trick is you don't get a Memory Card. No treats.
kiwifarms.net
I know she's said at least once this year that she "just learned" to recognize different people's faces. I wish I had that clip handy. If anyone does... I'll uh... graciously thank you.

Henry Wentworth Akeley

I'm not sure what I want but this ain't it
kiwifarms.net
I know she's said at least once this year that she "just learned" to recognize different people's faces. I wish I had that clip handy. If anyone does... I'll uh... graciously thank you.
I have heard this allegation before and I am mildly incredulous every time I hear it. I think that surpasses stupid and lands firmly in developmental disorder territory if it's true.

Paddy O' Furniture

Trick is you don't get a Memory Card. No treats.
kiwifarms.net
I have heard this allegation before and I am mildly incredulous every time I hear it. I think that surpasses stupid and lands firmly in developmental disorder territory if it's true.
If you haven't heard of Emotion Flash Cards before, yes they're exactly what they sound like. They're to teach kids when to stop screaming because mommy and daddy are going to beat the fuck out of them, and are in fact, very angry.

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it edible? Yes. It's weird to me when people post average food. Are we supposed to tell you it's Michelin star worthy? It's like wanting an award for making your bed.

A little disturbing putting oil and eggs on the stove while you cook. Those burners aren't on, but the eggs must be warmed up and cooled down every time it's done. That can't be good for them. Plus you can start a fire with the oil or melt the Styrofoam egg carton or plastic on the cheese or bottle.

DonDaLemon

kiwifarms.net
All things considered it's a step up from the LA chicken salad sandwich. The most interesting part is she cooked the eggs with olive oil, what an Italian thing to do.
You think it was the eggs? My guess is she cooked the bacon in oil because she's frying it. Either way olive oil with your breakfast is a hell of a way to go.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hold it run that back! Enchance that fellow autist. There freeze that.
View attachment 2116479
Is that a ceramic plate? We all know that Ralph doesnt have any real plates so whos she cooking for? Her dad? Put then why would she phrase it like that, is it Dick masterson? Is Ralph back in the cuck shed again?
When he hooked up with May, he moved to a bigger house. Maybe he got real plates for her too.