Amanda Lynn Morris / "May" / Pantsu Party / sadNtrad - Open pedophile/lolicon ex-girlfriend of Digibro who hangs drawings of naked children above her bed. Clout chaser extraordinaire, would suck any dick for a crumb of e-fame. BUTTERFACE. GUNTED.

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
It boggles my mind that this person posted this photo online instead of deleting it and setting fire to the phone. You can see why that mop is never cut or washed and is frequently dyed stupid colors. Making it the focal point is the only hope of distracting from that face.

50E34EF3-20CE-44AE-ACA0-D13260CEAEC4.jpeg1F487E71-C162-4A5D-8E94-5749643A1365.jpeg

And here’s its signature. This bitch is legit retarded.

68EB1748-3848-48EE-A0D0-9C8F3686382F.jpeg

An automatic clown

kiwifarms.net
Normally when someone has a shit childhood with drugs and such, by now they're either covered in awful white trash tats or covered in scars from being cutters. Sometimes both.
May has neither.

If she carries the guntling to term, best thing she can do for her and their life is give it up for adoption. And I mean that. Like previously mentioned, she's not getting help and reality will sit in shortly after birth on how bad she fucked up

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
When do we get the next """"""""Italian""""""""" dish where she boils raw chicken breasts in a pot of cabernet and onions and calls it marsala?
I’m excited for the “authentic” Hawaiian pizza (canned pineapple and spam on Saltine crackers) and teriyaki chicken (sauce from a bottle, Uncle Ben’s microwave rice) to celebrate the 80th anniversary of Pearl Harbor. Please don’t dump Amanda until December 8th, Gunt!

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she’s around 8 weeks they do US. & you can see the heart beating.
You don’t really see it, it’s just detected liked a tiny blood vessel. A 8 week fetus is like half an inch big so nothing to really see on an ultrasound. Most people shown a photo of a uterus with an 8 week fetus wouldn’t even know where the fetus was supposed to be. (It’s why the tech points it out and circles it.)

Ive always thought sharing blurry black and white photos of an unborn baby on social media is a bit weird. Babies weren’t meant to be seen until that umbilical cord is ready to be cut. But gender reveal parties and lots of ultrasound photos on FB has become sort of mandatory for white trash. Sammy Bushart and her crew post dozens, usually ones that don’t even belong to them.

I figure as soon as something that’s somewhat recognizable as baby is visible in the ultrasound we will be subjected to them.

I wonder if it’s a girl if May will have to abort and reroll?

Wine em Dine em 69 em

You better smile motherfucker
kiwifarms.net
Something’s fucky. I don’t know how far along she’s claiming to be, but if she is 8 weeks she would have gotten copies of a few US pics at that appointment. For them not to blast it online is very off-brand for these two.
So far the only proof we have is two preg sticks and their word that she’s preg.
Maybe they are a few IQ points higher than say a Sammie Bushart and know better than to try to pass off someone else’s US pics as theirs?
Or maybe I’m just 🌈🌈🌈 that yet another child isn’t brought into this mess.

blackboots

Made for walking
kiwifarms.net
It is kind of possible that 1) she worried about drugs or FAS.
2) they're faking it to fuck with Fai
3) miscarriage concerns so much that they're holding back on premature celebrating -- though this would be wise and therefore nearly impossible from those two.

We'll see. Maybe they're being uncharacteristically reticent for some gay op purposes wherein they are trying to find their own trolls / countersue Faith with, "No, YOU'RE the leaker/doxer!"

Famke Slamssen

kiwifarms.net
It's actually really fucking hard to get a real idea for how good your cooking is from friends and family. Very few people are willing to tell a person who just cooked them a meal that it wasn't good, and will sometimes gush over how much they like something that's entirely mediocre. It totally makes sense that someone as hungry for validation as May would take one of those compliments and then try and form her identity around it. No exaggeration, I've seen a 28 year old man literally change careers into the culinary arts because some of the people at an office potluck complimented his mediocre mac and cheese. I imagine she, much like him, had never felt properly validated in her life until gunty hyped up her shitty cooking.

LurkTrawl

If being good was easy the world would be paradise
kiwifarms.net
It's actually really fucking hard to get a real idea for how good your cooking is from friends and family. Very few people are willing to tell a person who just cooked them a meal that it wasn't good, and will sometimes gush over how much they like something that's entirely mediocre. It totally makes sense that someone as hungry for validation as May would take one of those compliments and then try and form her identity around it. No exaggeration, I've seen a 28 year old man literally change careers into the culinary arts because some of the people at an office potluck complimented his mediocre mac and cheese. I imagine she, much like him, had never felt properly validated in her life until gunty hyped up her shitty cooking.
This is why I'm an advocate for never bullshitting someone on the quality of their food. There's a difference between a food possibly just not being to your tastes, and someone just not knowing how the fuck to cook and everyone knows it by the time you reach adulthood.

People, for the love of God, tell shitty cooks that they're crap at cooking. It's for the betterment of society.

Opioid Kenobi

Always on the ground high
kiwifarms.net
It boggles my mind that this person posted this photo online instead of deleting it and setting fire to the phone. You can see why that mop is never cut or washed and is frequently dyed stupid colors. Making it the focal point is the only hope of distracting from that face.

View attachment 2534764View attachment 2534768

And here’s its signature. This bitch is legit retarded.

View attachment 2534763
Why does her smile look like this though? Its like she read a description of how to smile and tried to copy it, but forgot she cant read.