Orbiter Amanda Lynn Morris / "May" / Pantsu Party / sadNtrad - Open pedophile/lolicon ex-girlfriend of Digibro who hangs drawings of naked children above her bed. Clout chaser extraordinaire, would suck any dick for a crumb of e-fame. BUTTERFACE. GUNTED.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Some Badger

Nat-20 Decapitation Survivor
kiwifarms.net
My money is on May miscarrying the baby. As a testament to how fake of a tradwife she is, she still smokes weed (and quite possibly tobacco) while pregnant like it's nothing, and with little thought into what kind of food she's eating to boot given the last couple pages of this thread. It it's plausible that she's trying to kill off the guntling and write it off as a miscarriage. She probably knows deep down that having a spite baby to flex on Ralph's former partners is not worth what little remains left of her dignity.

Speaking of... how many women does May consider herself to be competing against now? I've counted four plus Tenlied but there's probably more.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can't determine downs/exceptional individual/those babies with no skull (anencephaly) for a few more weeks. Probably waiting to ensure they're not birthing some centaur monstrosity before posting it online
Actually it’s to make sure there’s something in the egg sac growing and it’s not a ectopic pregnancy (which will kill you), a blighted ovum (empty egg sac), Choriocarcinoma or the embryo just yeeted and a miscarriage is imminent.

You’d be surprised how many women go for their first scan and discover the embryo stopped growing at six weeks and are told they will be having a miscarriage in the near future. Before the home pregnancy tests most women lost these early pregnancies and didn’t even realize they were ever pregnant (or even assumed the miscarriage was a just a heavy period).

Telling a woman she has a ectopic, blighted ovum or Choriocarcinoma is worse because that will require surgery.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

me: anime podcast you: uk low income housing proje
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
alright shut up about the food who cares more importantly ralph hasn’t said anything about the ultrasound. no pics, no tweets with location on at the doctor’s office, etc. he will post a plain piece of beef to make the haters jealous but not his tradwife’s ultrasound?

if she has/is going to miscarry, realistically what will ralph do? if he stays quiet people will catch on eventually. if he announces it he knows he’s going to get shit for it.

there’s no way for ralph to win this. if she miscarries he is going to get felted so hard and it will be the direct cause of the wildest pillstream we will see to date. i hope there’s another hot mic moment with may.

pantsu aborting the retort would cement her place as the FINAL alog.

She probably knows deep down that having a spite baby to flex on Ralph's former partners is not worth what little remains left of her dignity.

i don’t think so, she talks as much shit and is as as bitter and petty as ralph in general. i don’t think at this point that she sees anything wrong with having ethan ralph’s second spite baby.

High Tea

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
alright shut up about the food who cares more importantly ralph hasn’t said anything about the ultrasound. no pics, no tweets with location on at the doctor’s office, etc. he will post a plain piece of beef to make the haters jealous but not his tradwife’s ultrasound?

if she has/is going to miscarry, realistically what will ralph do? if he stays quiet people will catch on eventually. if he announces it he knows he’s going to get shit for it.
His fans never asked what happened to Faith or the first baby. If they don't care, there is no reason to explain.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His fans never asked what happened to Faith or the first baby. If they don't care, there is no reason to explain.

who says he’s trying to impress the fans? everything he posts trying to brag about shit is to spite josh moon and the farms first, and impress the killstream audience second.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think shes going to have a "miscarriage" because she is lying and not actually pregnant. Whether or not ralph is in on it, i dont know. Im just suspicious they wanted to announce it way too soon but then aren't oversharing with the ultrasound pics.

then they both backed themselves in a corner didn’t they. i know ralph lies a lot but even he’s not stupid enough to do this and at least him or may has the hindsight to know that either way they decide to take this fake pregnancy (“miscarry” or admit it’s fake) they’re going to get endless shit for it. it would be the easiest win ralph has given the farms and that’s really saying something.

Neil

THE CLEANSE HAS BEGUN
kiwifarms.net
My money is on May miscarrying the baby. As a testament to how fake of a tradwife she is, she still smokes weed (and quite possibly tobacco) while pregnant like it's nothing, and with little thought into what kind of food she's eating to boot given the last couple pages of this thread. It it's plausible that she's trying to kill off the guntling and write it off as a miscarriage. She probably knows deep down that having a spite baby to flex on Ralph's former partners is not worth what little remains left of her dignity.

Speaking of... how many women does May consider herself to be competing against now? I've counted four plus Tenlied but there's probably more.
You're probably right that she's trying her hardest to "miscarriage" the baby, but there's a nonzero chance that this fucking idiot is going to end up with a disabled child with all the intentional damage she's doing to it.

That's going to do far more damage to her ego than it would to any of the other ex-gunt victims she's trying to compete with. Especially knowing that Faith's child is a healthy meanwhile hers is going to be fucked up for life.

Some Badger

Nat-20 Decapitation Survivor
kiwifarms.net
You're probably right that she's trying her hardest to "miscarriage" the baby, but there's a nonzero chance that this fucking idiot is going to end up with a disabled child with all the intentional damage she's doing to it.

That's going to do far more damage to her ego than it would to any of the other ex-gunt victims she's trying to compete with. Especially knowing that Faith's child is a healthy meanwhile hers is going to be fucked up for life.
Whether it's intentional or just negligence on her part, May's dealing with a tard baby if it pops out at all.

Miles Edgeworth

kiwifarms.net

What are the odds that the kid comes out noticeably disabled? If I had to guess I'd say it's 50/50 considering pantsu has substance abuse issues and ralph is probably knocking her around too.

Lobotomized_Chicken

School shooter historian
kiwifarms.net
3) miscarriage concerns so much that they're holding back on premature celebrating -- though this would be wise and therefore nearly impossible from those two.
This is even more unlikely when you consider the fact that they announced the whole pregnancy so early. They've already prematurely celebrated, so why hold back now?

blackboots

Free the bats in Barb's belfry
kiwifarms.net
This is even more unlikely when you consider the fact that they announced the whole pregnancy so early. They've already prematurely celebrated, so why hold back now?
If the doctors and others started pointing out how much of an ass they're already making of themselves. I'm 99% certain they brought it up at first to try to show up Faith ("you could have had this!" -- as if anyone would WANT it???) But likewise, I'm pretty sure they're not suddenly withholding just because of the restraining order etc. So they rushed it already, but MAYBE in upside down world where they grew brains (just saw the stream this morning, no they didn't) they realized this was going to bite them in the ass.

Maybe they're quiet now, because they're trying to hold out for a gay op to claim, "damn these weens at jawsh's shekel farm, their reckless speculation is stressing me out making me lose the baby!" I want to say that's too exceptional for even them, but like I said, I just saw them earlier today, and now I wouldn't put anything past the horse and garbage eater.

Ethan Ralph is 5'1"

kiwifarms.net
What are the odds that the kid comes out noticeably disabled? If I had to guess I'd say it's 50/50 considering pantsu has substance abuse issues and ralph is probably knocking her around too.
There's also Evan Ralph to take into consideration, his brother who has cerebral palsy or a condition similar to that. He can't walk and looks like a potato in the images we've seen.
It all just adds up in the end to great risk of Baby Xander 2.0 being doomed.

A_right_horrorshow

kiwifarms.net
Remember when he mocked both Sargon and Rand for their miscarriages? If karma comes a-knocking for the hog and the horses offspring he can't really get too spergy at people mocking his own misfortune now can he? Oh no. Wait. This is Ralph we're talking about and his propensity for hypocrisy is rivaled only by his gunts ever expanding event horizon.

Last edited:

Brett DeLawyer

A Denial Correlation
kiwifarms.net
It’s possible to see the heartbeat as early as five weeks. It just looks like a grain of rice with a blinking pixel, but you can see it. The yolk sac next to it is more noticeable than the baby at that point.

At seven weeks the weird baby blob is bigger than the yolk sac and the heartbeat is very noticeable on screen as a heartbeat. They give you several printouts whenever you go in for these appointments, so they definitely have some ultrasound pics already, even if the blob isn’t very baby-shaped yet.

As early as 10/12 weeks you can order genetic testing via a blood test to determine the sex of the baby (apparently enough of its genetic material is already floating around in your blood.) This test will also tell you whether or not it’s a downie/chromosome deleted/monster, so you can make your decisions accordingly. This avoids having to do a risky amniocentesis later on. It’s a couple hundred bucks if your insurance doesn’t cover it.

I wonder if she got the test.