Amanda Lynn Morris / "May" / Pantsu Party - Open pedophile/lolicon ex-girlfriend of Digibro who hangs drawings of naked children above her bed. Clout chaser extraordinaire, would suck any dick for a crumb of e-fame. BUTTERFACE. GUNTED.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Sure Ralph, Mantsu is an open pedophile, was a transsexual, her ex was also a pedo who she convinced to troon out, is unrepentant about all of this despite claiming to be a right-wing Christian, has a laundry list of mental defects, looks like what would happen if Anthony Weiner had an affair at Enumclaw, is an autistic womanchild with no knowledge of anything but anime and crude sexual manipulation, chronically lies and cheats, and will probably cuck you for someone fewer degrees of separation from Diddler Dax...but she can make minimally edible scrambled eggs. But The Breakfast.

Last edited:

George Cuckzunian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) you should really calm down
kiwifarms.net

All things considered it's a step up from the LA chicken salad sandwich. The most interesting part is she cooked the eggs with olive oil, what an Italian thing to do.
Olive oil really is not a great choice for scrambled eggs and have a very low smoke point. However she does point out how "easy" it is to please a man and this does not bother the gunt in the slightest. The correct decision would have been to use the bacon grease instead of olive oil or butter..
The eggs seem to be her only mistake from what I can see. No pepper, no additional seasoning, no cheese added (despite cheese in the picture). However she cooked at low temperature and they are fluffy which is the most importnat part. It makes me think the olive oil wasn't for the eggs, but potentially the bread. If there is cheese she either didn't use it (the cheese would of burned in the eggs if she mixed it in and cooked it) or it is hidden out of view between a botton and top layer of egg to get the melting going, and I am leaning towards she is dumb and forgot to use the cheese.
The bacon is actually cooked correctly. You can criticize the untoasted bread but take a look again, that is a fresh Krogger bag and that is no ordinary white bread, this is a specialty fresh cooked slice from the bakery and given the time Gunt wakes up, most likely fresh as you can tell from the uneven coloration on the edges of the crust. The slight yellow tinge in the center suggests, yes she did butter or olive oil it.

Hold it run that back! Enchance that fellow autist. There freeze that.
View attachment 2116479
Is that a ceramic plate? We all know that Ralph doesnt have any real plates so whos she cooking for? Her dad? Put then why would she phrase it like that, is it Dick masterson? Is Ralph back in the cuck shed again?
No it is not and I myself own that exact model of plate and let me tell you, they are actually pretty great plates. They are $0.50 per plate Walmart plastic plates from the brand Main Stay. They are thick, easy to clean, super durable and surprising scratch resistant. Would you serve a dinner party with these? Fuck no. However for a daily plate to eat from I would put it above ceraminc for appearance and functionality.

Would I consider May a good cook? Fuck no! Is this an easy edible and enjoyable breakfast? Other than the eggs, yeah. This is definitely good enough to keep a Gunt happy and full.
All things considered it's a step up from the LA chicken salad sandwich. The most interesting part is she cooked the eggs with olive oil, what an Italian thing to do.
Bingo! The LA chicken Sandwich was a disaster. Canned chicken, untoasted white bread, globs of mayo and god knows what the fuck else, all served on a shitty paper plate in the BARBIE DREAM MANSION with a lesson passed on from a Mexican former Cam Whore drug addict turned school teacher.

It's a weird flex to show off a meal so easy a child that May would be sexually attracted to could make it, but compared to the LA crack shack sandwhich... This is a tour de force of flavor and cooking skill. Hell the LA Barbie Dream sandwhich can barely count as cooking given that it wasn't cooked in any way, it was just slop mixed together in a bowl then flung onto some white bread on a paper plate. The one thing no one can take away from this dish is it meets the bare minimum to at least be considered cooking.

My guess is Pantsu isn't showing off how impressive her cooking skill is, she is purposely taking passive aggressive jabs at Faith. I am looking forward to more of May passive aggressively taking more jabs at Faith (a woman who has 0 interest in the Gunt anymore other than child support) via tweets like this to prove she is superior with a grand fanale of May herself having a white trash fist fight with Faith for the honor and love of Ethan "the Gunt" Oliver "his breath smells like used tampons" Ralph.

George Cuckzunian

kiwifarms.net
I re-evaluated the picture taking a closer look, and you all were right, she fucked up. I channeled my inner Gordon Ramsey to critique her cooking habits, if Pantsu wants to step up and beat the worlds greatest LA based chicken sandwhich hand crafted lovingly by a Mexican school teacher from in a Hollywood Hills Mansion, she is gonna need to practice more and step up her game. I offer my appologies who found my positive review of her final product autistic.
1619716150670.png

George Cuckzunian

kiwifarms.net
if she wasn't using a metal fork on a nonstick pan, I wouldn't of brought it up. If she used a spoon or a non scratching instrument, it would be okay.
BTW, teflon makes your pee pee smaller Ralph.
She looks like she fucked up making over easy so she scrambled em IMO, it would explain the ungodly amount of olive oil.

Mr. Manchester

Ass Napkin PHD
kiwifarms.net
You're all forgetting the most important part. Eggs are best served over-easy with toast, if you're scrambling them you're being lazy. I scramble them sometimes but I wouldn't take a picture of my lazy fast egg meal.

The reality is that May fails so hard at being trad that she cannot even cook a proper egg. She doesn't even know that toast is paramount to the meal as well. What a disaster.

Stasi

kiwifarms.net
I re-evaluated the picture taking a closer look, and you all were right, she fucked up. I channeled my inner Gordon Ramsey to critique her cooking habits, if Pantsu wants to step up and beat the worlds greatest LA based chicken sandwhich hand crafted lovingly by a Mexican school teacher from in a Hollywood Hills Mansion, she is gonna need to practice more and step up her game. I offer my appologies who found my positive review of her final product autistic.
View attachment 2128723
For a second I thought I opened the Jack Scalfani thread by accident.

Bad Take Crucifier

It was the most unholy thing I had ever seen
kiwifarms.net
Hold on a minute, so every woman who's ever willingly slept with Ralph is a self-proclaimed molestation victim? Or a hooker, or just mentally ill about sex.

I mean look at the guy. Ralph probably looks like the rapist of every girl he's ever been with, and the girls only are attracted to him because they have a sick idea about what a man is, after being diddled. That's assuming the stories are all true. Now that is some of the most fucked up shit.

:thinking:

StraightShooter2

kiwifarms.net
Hold on a minute, so every woman who's ever willingly slept with Ralph is a self-proclaimed molestation victim? Or a hooker, or just mentally ill about sex.

I mean look at the guy. Ralph probably looks like the rapist of every girl he's ever been with, and the girls only are attracted to him because they have a sick idea about what a man is, after being diddled. That's assuming the stories are all true. Now that is some of the most fucked up shit.

:thinking:
Honestly the Pantsu-pedo stuff is a bigger "scandal" than any of the women Trump allegedly dated (the closest they got with Trump was him being friends with a convicted child sex abuser, but nothing on the level of marrying or dating someone who claims to be pro-pedophilia and dated an self-identified pedo). The pro-pedo stuff is also what got that Milo Yinnapolis guy booted out of the right-wing media (e.x Breitbart, etc).

I can't see any "serious" right-winger giving him the time of day (but then again, I can't see why anyone gave a fat meth-head with a Youtube channel the time of day to begin with).

Last edited: