Amanda Lynn Morris / "May" / Pantsu Party - Open pedophile/lolicon ex-girlfriend of Digibro who hangs drawings of naked children above her bed. Clout chaser extraordinaire, would suck any dick for a crumb of e-fame. BUTTERFACE. GUNTED.

Bad Take Crucifier

It was the most unholy thing I had ever seen
kiwifarms.net
Since nobody have posted this yet:
Amanda, I know you're this. Saying you're a butterface is honestly a compliment, Also, it's not very trad to display that sorry excuse of an ass to the internet.

Her whole body looks like an optical illusion. Jesus Christ, I didn't think it was possible for a normal human being to look like they belong to the uncanny valley.

1619917102558.png

Also lol at having to lean on an exposed water main. You have no front porch railings because you are white trash.
1619917206973.png

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

FuzzMushr00m

kiwifarms.net
didn't think it was possible for a normal human being to look like they belong to the uncanny valley
I think I understand why she looks like that, weird face and proportions aside. She's always contorted in some way, in every single picture.
1: unnatural pose, wtf is she doing with her arms? She's also trying to accentuate her ass twisting her back. The final result is just disgraceful, she legitimately looks handicapped here.
E0Vh2x_WQAE5ZFJ.jpg
2: twisted back, left arm gone spazzy, right arm completely fucking straight. Again, she looks like a sped.
Ezm9BJaXsAE8f-D.jpg
3: this is the most normal recent picture, basically a face shot but even here we can see her hand and it's in a very unnatural, tensed pose.
EttWeaOXcAUfPsU.jpg

tl;dr She moves like a Silent Hill nurse in the body of a skinnyfat boy, as evidenced by this gif from @RichardRApe
PantZhu1.gif
shn.gif

Last edited:

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Her whole body looks like an optical illusion. Jesus Christ, I didn't think it was possible for a normal human being to look like they belong to the uncanny valley.

View attachment 2135383

Also lol at having to lean on an exposed water main. You have no front porch railings because you are white trash.
View attachment 2135388
Ralph was just bragging about how nice his lawn is. Guess he forgot a house has both a front, and a back lawn. Sometimes even a side lawn!

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
It's not about the food. It's about feeding his ego by asserting dominance over his bitch.
thats a really sad way of looking at it, it should be because she genuinely loves you enough to do those things for you instead of trying to play big bad eceleb. i dont even mean to dig in when i say it reeks of someone trying to prove theyre something after constant rejection. i actually feel pity for ralph that he will never experience wholesome moments like both of them enjoying a cuddling embrace and being late to something, or surprising each other with meals or gifts for reasons other than larping as christian conservatives or appealing to power dynamics.

all their interactions were based on hurrying to the next drink or activity to distract themselves from reality, ralph wouldnt even dance with her when she got excited asking him to. their lives are made up solely of the period where youre just trying to entertain yourself to escape a bit. they will never experience getting lost in each other, looking at each other and just being content with even silent synchronistic communication and harmony. the little moments where you show you care with selfless acts motivated by what both of you want vs an expectation or obligation, trust, the moments where you think shes your girl she agrees with you and actually likes cooking, or thats your guy you dont have to tell him to straighten up his life or mature.

but you know thats just internet serial killer bastard melty in me i guess.

Magic Sun Daddy

Get on the ball, bitch.
kiwifarms.net
thats a really sad way of looking at it, it should be because she genuinely loves you enough to do those things for you instead of trying to play big bad eceleb. i dont even mean to dig in when i say it reeks of someone trying to prove theyre something after constant rejection. i actually feel pity for ralph that he will never experience wholesome moments like both of them enjoying a cuddling embrace and being late to something, or surprising each other with meals or gifts for reasons other than larping as christian conservatives or appealing to power dynamics.

all their interactions were based on hurrying to the next drink or activity to distract themselves from reality, ralph wouldnt even dance with her when she got excited asking him to. their lives are made up solely of the period where youre just trying to entertain yourself to escape a bit. they will never experience getting lost in each other, looking at each other and just being content with even silent synchronistic communication and harmony. the little moments where you show you care with selfless acts motivated by what both of you want vs an expectation or obligation, trust, the moments where you think shes your girl she agrees with you and actually likes cooking, or thats your guy you dont have to tell him to straighten up his life or mature.

That's what happens when your role model is a drug addled hedonist who worships Hunter S. Thompson.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net

I guess that's what the car rides are for? It's a symbiotic relationship where they both just leech off of the other until one stops being useful.

Or maybe I'm trusting Melty "Have you met Ted Bundy? I'm the most cold-hearted motherfucker you've ever met" TW too much.

Bad Take Crucifier

kiwifarms.net
all their interactions were based on hurrying to the next drink or activity to distract themselves from reality, ralph wouldnt even dance with her when she got excited asking him to. their lives are made up solely of the period where youre just trying to entertain yourself to escape a bit.
I can hardly comprehend what the fuck is wrong with May. Because almost all of her trashiness comes from trying to appeal to the perversions of men who are the embodiment of hubris and trash such as Ethan Ralph, Dick Masterson, Digi, pedos, troons, weebs, etc. Sad, many such cases. Very low bar to get attention and recognition. This woman has seemingly no personality of her own, it's like she's an AI chat bot of insane shitposting in human form. When you take all of that internet shit away, and the drugs/drinking, she's just a normal girl. Just average. The sheer hubris of her edginess is literal insanity.

With Ethan Ralph, she isn't much more than a walk-and-talk sex doll, with no real ideas of her own, and her whole personality suddenly being defined by how good of a trad doormat she is. (To say nothing of the Digibro saga, pedo-loli, trooning shit.) Ethan obviously cares nothing for being a good husband. He dumped his pregnant teen girlfriend at light speed. Imagine what will happen to May when she gets knocked up and tossed aside.

Sorry, your post was deep and gave me emotions.
feelsbadman

REGENDarySumanai

Quack Attack
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can hardly comprehend what the fuck is wrong with May. Because almost all of her trashiness comes from trying to appeal to the perversions of men who are the embodiment of hubris and trash such as Ethan Ralph, Dick Masterson, Digi, pedos, troons, weebs, etc. Sad, many such cases. Very low bar to get attention and recognition. This woman has seemingly no personality of her own, it's like she's an AI chat bot of insane shitposting in human form. When you take all of that internet shit away, and the drugs/drinking, she's just a normal girl. Just average. The sheer hubris of her edginess is literal insanity.

With Ethan Ralph, she isn't much more than a walk-and-talk sex doll, with no real ideas of her own, and her whole personality suddenly being defined by how good of a trad doormat she is. (To say nothing of the Digibro saga, pedo-loli, trooning shit.) Ethan obviously cares nothing for being a good husband. He dumped his pregnant teen girlfriend at light speed. Imagine what will happen to May when she gets knocked up and tossed aside.

feelsbadman
I wouldn't want to see Mantsu pregnant. Imagine if she gives birth to her child and molests them until they reach legal age.

Bad Take Crucifier

kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't want to see Mantsu pregnant. Imagine if she gives birth to her child and molests them until they reach legal age.
Jesus Christ how horrifying. A catastrophic timeline where Ethan Ralph, Dick Masterson, Pantsu, and friends finally go to federal prison for being the pedophiles we already know that they are.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I guess that's what the car rides are for?
the car rides were the most uncomfortable thing ever lol. ralph either dead from walking to the car or angry at some minor thing or ralph trying to outsmart the aylawgs and GET A DAYMNED DRAANNK ALREADY! if any one is ever on a date like that id have hoped wed have progressed as a people to the point where the socially correct and expected response is to bitch slap the pig into next weak and pour his drank on his easter island head.

feelsbadman
shes a weird crackhead hag and takes who she can get, as much as i rag on posters or people who find her somewhat fuckable or attractive even they wouldnt actually go through with it