Careercow Amanda S. Lickers - Fat, Queer, Indigenous Activist Who Desecreated A 9/11 Memorial

Sailor_Jupiter

"There is no answer to the Jupi question!"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Further proof that Quebec is to Canada as a bruise is to an apple.

And the fuck kind of native name is Lickers? What kind of name is Lickers, period? The kind of name that made high school hell for you, that's what kind of name it is.

The off-color jokes just write themselves.

I can't stand chicks like this. They use the internet to spread the idea that all Indians are malevolent, petty, and crazy. I promise some of us are not!

Foltest

Land ska med lag byggas
kiwifarms.net

I can't stand chicks like this. They use the internet to spread the idea that all Indians are malevolent, petty, and crazy. I promise some of us are not!
the myth of the "nobel savage" must die. It doesn't show us how history where. Not all indians were saints and not all colonist were shitheads.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noble_savage

Sailor_Jupiter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
the myth of the "nobel savage" must die. It doesn't show us how history where. Not all indians were saints and not all colonist were shitheads.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noble_savage

Yeah. Honestly, it's kind of dehumanizing. Every group of people has some horrible ones in it. Over 20 or 30 people? One of them will probably be nasty. That's the human race. Deal with it. (To my mind, one of the greatest proofs of common humanity amongst all races is how we're all awful in the same ways. You have murderers? So do we. You've got the lazy/creepy village idiot? Yeah, we do too. You have thieves? Same here. Original Sin is, like, a real thing.) (Anyone who doubts that needs to read the YouTube comments section. ;__; )

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

I'd be amazed if she's "Indian" at all, and wouldn't be at all shocked if it's some bullshit like 1/64 or even none at all.

Sort of like the Ward Churchill she acts like.

Asuka

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Onöndowága IS NOT the Onondaga Nation. It is the name the Seneca Nation gives themselves. Onöñda’gega' is the name for the Onondaga Nation. OP should be changed to the correct nation link.

This girl isn't appropriating anything unfortunately, she's legit. I've heard her name come up many times whenever I read news from Indian Country Today. She's just a radical rights activist that takes things too far. She lives in the Six Nations Reserve near Brantford, Canada. Six Nations (Haudenosaunee) was originally a branch of the First Nations people that were originally from Canada, but through time moved towards New York and gained a very strong prominence in terms of economy and power.

Treblinkachu

THAT'S A WONDERFUL IDEA!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All these pictures of Ms. Lickers appear to be incorrect and should be revised. She is, after all, an oppressed Native American, and the images show an imperialistic white woman with too much time on her hands. It's very confusing and I don't like things that confuse me.
This girl isn't appropriating anything unfortunately, she's legit. I've heard her name come up many times whenever I read news from Indian Country Today. She's just a radical rights activist that takes things too far. She lives in the Six Nations Reserve near Brantford, Canada. Six Nations (Haudenosaunee) was originally a branch of the First Nations people that were originally from Canada, but through time moved towards New York and gained a very strong prominence in terms of economy and power.

Ah, I see. Perhaps Ms. Lickers just spends way too much time indoors, posting on twitter. She should get more vitamin D and maybe a tan. Maybe a massage. In fact if she got laid once in a while I'm sure this whole business would end relatively quickly.

Asuka

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You have to be very careful in these sort of "blood quantum" matters. According to the Onondaga Nation, I can't be a member because my dad is full Native and my mom is white. Since it's a matriarchal society, the mom has to be Native in order for me to be considered one of them. The federal government considers me Native no matter what. I'm not so sure what social hierarchy the Senecas run on, but if someone calls her a "fake Indigenous" that could be taken many different ways: it could just be a harsh response by "pure" Seneca/Native people for her stupid actions.

She looks way more Native than I do, and has similar features to my dad (big nose, brown eyes, profound lips). But then again, plastic surgery like in the case of Rachel Dolezal does wonders these days.

Sailor_Jupiter

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I actually knew a few Pueblo people (I want to say Tigua) when I lived in the Southwest and they were decent folk.

I've learned that the regular folk on the street in any culture are pretty decent. It's just the crazies (in every group) that ruin things. But Tumblr has given these tards a soapbox and a bullhorn inside of an echobox where they get nothing but praise for their crappy ideas. And since people use it as a "resource" for learning about race/gender, it's inadvertently a propaganda tract that all women/coloreds are crazy. (Also, I can't believe that they've revived the term colored. Back when I was growing up, that was thought to be racist, but now..?) Maybe the solution is just to live on a desert island and avoid the Internet. It's just so disheartening.

Asuka

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've noticed that tumblr/SJWs treats Native people as if they were starving dogs that needed to be rescued by the SPCA. They hardly know about the complex issues surrounding sovereignty or tribal rights. While they focus on getting a "pure hearted Native American transwomyn" on the $20 bill, they don't realize that most Nations don't want to partake in anything concerning government icons. SJWs do this thing called "inverse racism" where they might say "ALL NATIVES SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO WEAR FEATHERS AND LIVE IN LONGHOUSES." Most Natives don't mind the modernized Western lifestyle (yes, most wear Nike sneakers and t-shirts like everyone else) and some feel uncomfortable when non-Natives try to fight their battles using really retarded logic.

Amanda here just seems to be a radical Native, and I think it's hilarious she has an anti-white agenda. But as one of her brethren I highly condemn her actions by mutilating that 9/11 memorial. Sure, I believe that the memorial should have not been placed on tribal land but it's just as bad desecrating it because its used to symbolize the deaths of innocent lives. Either sign a petition to have the memorial moved off the land, or just let it roll!

EDIT: Thanks guys for noticing my mistake haha. I CONDEMN HER, definitely. Just a slip of the tongue.

Last edited:

*Asterisk*

Five-Percenter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Much as the Red Man continues to eat bowls of shit from the White Man; referring to people who've lived in a country from birth as "illegitimate" and "colonialist occupiers" will always be grade-A gestapo shit no matter what color skin or facial features the repulsuve ghoul saying it possesses.

Ambivalenz

Green Fruit Agriculture Nazi
kiwifarms.net
Onöndowága IS NOT the Onondaga Nation. It is the name the Seneca Nation gives themselves. Onöñda’gega' is the name for the Onondaga Nation. OP should be changed to the correct nation link.

I edited the OP and deleted the incorrect link. Sent you a PM too about it and if you can verify what´s correct in this regards. I thought it mostly helpful, if anyone´s interested, to read up about her heritage since that´s one of the most defining treats of Amanda Lickers. In about every public statement I´ve read from her she explains where she is coming from in terms of tribe and clan in the very first sentence. Mea culpa. No offense meant to any Indigenous members anywhere. When I´m wrong, I´m wrong.