Artcow Amanda Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee - Fat autistic nonbinary pedophile from Mount Olive, Illinois who is in a relationship with a Spyro boss. Jealous of OPL.

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
kiwifarms.net
Cartoons can be real? Are you sure you're not a troll?
No, I unironically believe they're real or can be made real and I try to work on that. I am a devout cosmist and I work in tech so I am familiar with the simulation theory and, yeah I bet this is all too high for Manda anyways, since:

Wow, you have to be the most pathetic that even Chris-chan has your ass blocked. :story: Amazing!
She is even more retarded than Chris-Chan?!?

the sister fister

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thought I'd post some of her cwc worship, for any new eyes. And for the lulz.

More cwc worship.jpg1593202719158.png1593202745639.png1593202767234.png1593202803166.png1593202828077.png

And one of my favorite attempts she's made:

1593202855051.png

You know you're a bonafide loser when opl doesn't even wanna interact.

EDIT: how could I forget the time she claimed She Killed Sockness' Spirit Demon. Sockness is one of Chris's fail orbiters.

1593203081004.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Webby's Boyfriend

reality cartoonist
kiwifarms.net
She definitely is obsessed with Chris chan. All the years of trolling and comparing her to opl made her legitimately think they have a connection now.

View attachment 1408420

:oops:
She is much much more of a loony than Chris is, and could ever be. And that means something!

Also she is much fatter, when I saw the pics I thought she was like 20 years older than she actually is. Obesity is one heck of a drug, really.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I added the infamous Sockness defeat tweet. I can't believe to this day she's trying to shoehorn her gay dumb autism into CWC's mighty world.
The fact that she has to dunk on fucking Sockness is hilarious. Sockness is such a colossal failure that Erik Mokracek basically told him to fuck off. Amanda chose to compete against a fat boring faggot who failed to seduce an actual retard.

DrainRedRain

Autoandrogynephile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1408478

unless she is referring to the actual minor who got groomed by her pedo crush then I have no idea what she means by people ""playing victim""
She only got lolcow status because she acted like one, and worse, abused kids and stuff. I don't think it's anyone else's fault, but what do I know, I'm not special and surrounded by a powerful light waiting for the spiritual merge

BanyaHat

kiwifarms.net
Between this and the Waifu Culture thread, this Webby guy has derailed both of the only threads I'm active in anymore. Amazing. Give him his own thread and threadban him from both.

Back on topic, it's hilarious Amanda thinks Chris-Chan is her "spirit sister" now holy fuck. I guess with her recent posts all being gross oversharing about her body problems and fictional lovers, she may not be wrong.

Mercy

You really should take better care of yourself
kiwifarms.net

Why must we suffer-
I know it’s just because Manda’s a terrible artist but it bothers me so much that everything she draws is slanted off to the side. The feet and shoulders never line up in any of her drawings.

Anyway drawings bad as expected.

Heavy Bitching Machinery

Finely Smashing
kiwifarms.net
I know it’s just because Manda’s a terrible artist but it bothers me so much that everything she draws is slanted off to the side. The feet and shoulders never line up in any of her drawings.

Anyway drawings bad as expected.
I felt this opinion in my tired ass head man. I cannot stand her slanted stances. It's like using the perspective tool without even fucking using the tool in question. Mandatomy at its worst

those dicks need help too

Edit: She even said in the tweet with that eye ripping picture "No one asked for it but I still did it"

Save me

THOTHunterAlice

You have to try to be this fucking stupid
kiwifarms.net

Why must we suffer-
Nigga's got legs shorter than a dwarf's. Fun fact, having short legs means you are at more risk of cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes in both genders which explains the midget legs since Manatee has an ugo fetish.