Artcow Amanda Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee - Fat autistic nonbinary pedophile from Mount Olive, Illinois who is in a relationship with a Spyro boss. Jealous of OPL.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
Everyone knows she probably sorts glass at a recycling facility or some other job like that that they give to retards.
Yes, I mentioned several pages back that I'd put money down that some agency that assists potatoes like her got her hired somewhere.
Some that come to mind are Challenge Unlimited which has its main office in Alton IL, Goodwill which does do some outplacement community employment services, RAMP, or the ARC.

• Informative
Reactions: Junkail

L0llipop

Certified Time Waster.
kiwifarms.net
Guess whos live.
Nothing like some quality transformation art with blaring nightcore.
Jesus Christ!
I've just watched the whole livestreaming just to see what happened and while what she talked about wasn't that relevant, at the min. 50 circa she spergs about her NB stuff, -in which she says people don't know who she is, how she feels and so on- and, once again, reminds everyone that she used to think she was a boy and that makes her feel Non Binary (and Trans) when she clearly isn't... (I'm pretty sure anyone else could argument the whole thing better than me, though, sorry about that!).
What could easily trigger someone is the lack of ANY kind of skill with the drawing and the program itself. Now, Medibang is an easy program to use, but for Christ's sake Amanda, you have the Clipping Section. USE IT, you won't regret it! The amount of mistakes committed was outrageous: from the many white spaces left that could trigger one's OCD (second panel, between the arms and the wings), the deformed feet (and everything in general) and the fact that, at first, she colored in the same Layer as the Lineart because she use the Fill Tool and the fucking Magic Wand Tool, so she didn't realize it until TEN minutes later, which is relatively good considering her absent skills in coloring. Without mentioning the purple outside the border in the first panel.
- ∞ /10.
View attachment 1420423
The funniest part was that someone said that spring looks like a shit. Well played.

THOTHunterAlice

You have to try to be this fucking stupid
kiwifarms.net
Off topic:

I showed my art friend some of manatee's art and she thinks she know the main reason Manatee's art sucks even if she uses good programs (especially medibang since despite being free, it's a good program to use). It's because it's pretty much exclusively digital. Now my friend isn't shitting on digital art at all since she does it sometimes, but she says that it's important to build up skill with traditional so that way it can translate better with digital art. And I think she's right about this since the only traditional art that I've seen from manatee was that 2011 picture of her kissing Jaques that literally looks like it was scribbled with crayola....

Plus her art sucks because she can't fucking use even the basic tools right, lmao.

Heavy Bitching Machinery

Finely Smashing
kiwifarms.net

Longcat

Feline of Extraordinary Length
kiwifarms.net
This man literally has no balls. Why, Manda. Just. Why. It's like a fucking MOUND that surrounds his dick oh my god my stomach

Why am I even asking tbh
I think that’s the “knot”... the bit that swells up and gets stuck until the baby gravy comes out. 😨 Maybe the balls are supposed to be hidden under the mass of pubes? Either way that drawing is a mess.

Also Jay is such a boring name for a goblin, trust Manda to be utterly lacking in creativity and make it obvious she just based him on Jacques. FFS at least name him something more goblin-y like... Frizzurp or something.

the sister fister

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1420423
D-Did he just die via Transformation sequence???
BOING
the universal sound of rebirth
Jesus Christ!
I've just watched the whole livestreaming just to see what happened and while what she talked about wasn't that relevant, at the min. 50 circa she spergs about her NB stuff, -in which she says people don't know who she is, how she feels and so on- and, once again, reminds everyone that she used to think she was a boy and that makes her feel Non Binary (and Trans) when she clearly isn't... (I'm pretty sure anyone else could argument the whole thing better than me, though, sorry about that!).
goddamn you brave soul. I can't stand doing her 15 minute rambling videos because her voice is grating and listening to her stumble over her words is the worst. She's so obsessed with her pokemon boyfriend and being nonbinary, it's filling up her empty personality.

I wonder how she'd answer if one of her potato coworkers asked what she's drawing.

darklord

is this the cocksucker residence?
kiwifarms.net
Off topic:

I showed my art friend some of manatee's art and she thinks she know the main reason Manatee's art sucks even if she uses good programs (especially medibang since despite being free, it's a good program to use). It's because it's pretty much exclusively digital. Now my friend isn't shitting on digital art at all since she does it sometimes, but she says that it's important to build up skill with traditional so that way it can translate better with digital art. And I think she's right about this since the only traditional art that I've seen from manatee was that 2011 picture of her kissing Jaques that literally looks like it was scribbled with crayola....

Plus her art sucks because she can't fucking use even the basic tools right, lmao.
[
95763174-714C-444B-954B-62AF2ED26C91.jpeg

DrainRedRain

Autoandrogynephile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1420878
(Archive)
I wonder what else she draws at work.
View attachment 1420884
I'd rather not think about Pokemon dicks at all, thanks.
If I was one of her coworkers and saw this, I would call the police on her.

View attachment 1420423
D-Did he just die via Transformation sequence???
This makes me think of that infamous drawing of a dude turning into a diaper in a full moon night or something like that.

THOTHunterAlice

You have to try to be this fucking stupid
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1421764
"DON'T TELL ME HOW TO IMPROVE ON MY ART!"
Okay-
Maybe it's just me or: if you don't want people to criticize your art, then don't post it online you retard. Also shading makes the world of difference and can actually make your finished pieces look like they are finished even if it's just lazy because at least it looks it has some depth.

Tl;dr can't take the heat, get out of the furnace.