Artcow Amanda Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee - Fat autistic nonbinary pedophile from Mount Olive, Illinois who is in a relationship with a Spyro boss. Jealous of OPL.

verygayFrogs

kiwifarms.net
Imagine defending a pedophile just so you can stick your gross foreign dick in their fatty folds, idk whos more pathetic, Amanda or Jesusclon.
Something tells me he's the one who got her accounts core

Also I have something to add to this thread because I just looked at her account and found this gem
this aint helping chief.png

We aren't attacking you with "false accusations", and your sure as hell ain't sorry.
uh oh pedo alert.png

Yeah Right. For context, someone asked her why she was being harrased

I also archived it: https://archive.li/YliHd

voidtime

kiwifarms.net
Part of me is fuckin baffled her real life is so empty and boring she is sitting here crying over a 10 second boss with 0 personality. I still really want to know why in fucks name she became so obsessively attached to a low poly gremlin, but ffs is she really keeping up this Schitzo shit? She has been told this so many times it's not even funny but Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective Autism are absolutely not the same goddamn thing and she is still trying to pull the 'I have Autism and Schizophrenia because I'm that much of a tortured soul.' shit, what a fucking cunthole. I feel bad for people with actual Schizophrenia, imagine this delusional tendy being lumped in with you because daddys 'princess' wants to play in lala land with the goblins and dragons all day + that 'no one would by me Jacques stuff anyways boo hoo' shit is just icing on the cake.

Also I have to bring this up cause its irkin me like nobodies business but for the tendies joining from DA don't fucking bother making an account or saying anything on this thread, if you want to support Muerte that's fine but why don't you do it in your own fuckin sites and stop powerleveling so hard here. Nobody wants this thread to turn into a circlejerk of random DA tardlets trying to talk about bullshit that isn't about Amanda herself or any of the shit shes up too. Plus some of you can't even type a coherent sentence that doesn't scream "I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME".

boat_rocker

kiwifarms.net
god sorry to post again so soon but to everyone's surprise (not) look whos fishing for attention:

Hey guys, I know this is my first journal but I need to point things out and it'll be a long moment and won't fit the status.
I watched Deadwingdork's livestream about me and I've realized that I blamed on my mental health issues on things and mistakes I've done. I usually don't realize what I do when it comes to "blaming my disability" and such. I'm not a bad person, I'm just a mistake to humanity many times and I blame a lot on myself for a lot of shit I've done to people in the past. I just wish I wasn't mentally ill and childish at a constant. I'm trying to escape the hell in my mind with fantasies and escapism. Jacques was my happiness and I thought he was real in another realm but schizophrenia takes part of that. People I know have enabled me just to make me feel happy. Larry did it, one of my ex friends did it, my best friend did enable me once but I had to get the truth from her and she said what she said to me. I talked to my therapist about it today.

I just wanted to be happy for myself but I'm unsure of my sanity. Things aren't going right, the intrusive thoughts came back on and off and I've asked for help for possibly a cure for a few months with the medication dosage possibly being upped soon. People don't believe schizophrenia and autism should co exist but I've been diagnosed by a professional and even my therapist said it's possible. here are intrusive thoughts if you don't know what the hell it is

Intrusive thoughts:
Intrusive thoughts are thoughts that seem to become stuck in the mind. They can cause distress, as the nature of the thought may be upsetting. They may also reoccur frequently, which can make the concern worse. Intrusive thoughts may be violent or disturbing.
in which that also means that involves issues that are disturbing such as hurting, molesting/raping and/or killing people or animals. It does not always equal to fantasizing and actual actions made.

the thoughts I keep getting I do what I can to ignore it and also tell it to stop. It started coming back again all because of the drama issues lately and bad memories that's been coming to haunt me.

I don't want to be with sexual deviants, pedos and sick strange people in general as fuck buddies, friends or just being a couple with them. Because other people will associate me with them no matter how hard I do what I can to stop being with said people. Everywhere I go, they would shun me for the accusations, block me and believe in Kiwifarms more than talk to me for the truth before assuming shit. Kiwifarms is not a reliable source for facts on people, It's pretty much ED 2.0 at this point but people talking shit about you especially when they use to be friends with you. They stabbed me in the back pretty much. it's better to keep my circle small than being popular and have the most friends around.

If I get so many watchers, cool but they don't really matter because most in the future will be watching me because I'm a fucking joke to them and a lolcow that deserves humiliation.

I've been doing what I can to help myself get shit together and try to realize who I really am. I had a messed up life with Larry, I agree. I don't think I really loved him, I don't love him now because of him sneaking on my niece, Luckily nothing happened and he got caught in the act of sneaking around to that room.

Just wish people would ask me instead of relying on Kiwifarms and YouTube for bullshit. They need to start asking questions to me instead of assume so much about me. Anyways be blessed guys...
archive

blah blah blah I'm mad kiwifarms and my old friends are realizing that I'm not only borderline pedo but also a big pedo apologist and now I'm all sads because they realized it and I'm getting called out for it. her poor therapist is not getting paid enough to listen to this constant bullshit I can tell you that much

also big L M A O:
chrome_duaTCG4n8a.png

GG on that whole feeling bad about jacques thing :story: :story: :story:

magalaza360

Woopity Scoopity Woop
kiwifarms.net
god sorry to post again so soon but to everyone's surprise (not) look whos fishing for attention:

Hey guys, I know this is my first journal but I need to point things out and it'll be a long moment and won't fit the status.
I watched Deadwingdork's livestream about me and I've realized that I blamed on my mental health issues on things and mistakes I've done. I usually don't realize what I do when it comes to "blaming my disability" and such. I'm not a bad person, I'm just a mistake to humanity many times and I blame a lot on myself for a lot of shit I've done to people in the past. I just wish I wasn't mentally ill and childish at a constant. I'm trying to escape the hell in my mind with fantasies and escapism. Jacques was my happiness and I thought he was real in another realm but schizophrenia takes part of that. People I know have enabled me just to make me feel happy. Larry did it, one of my ex friends did it, my best friend did enable me once but I had to get the truth from her and she said what she said to me. I talked to my therapist about it today.

I just wanted to be happy for myself but I'm unsure of my sanity. Things aren't going right, the intrusive thoughts came back on and off and I've asked for help for possibly a cure for a few months with the medication dosage possibly being upped soon. People don't believe schizophrenia and autism should co exist but I've been diagnosed by a professional and even my therapist said it's possible. here are intrusive thoughts if you don't know what the hell it is

Intrusive thoughts:
Intrusive thoughts are thoughts that seem to become stuck in the mind. They can cause distress, as the nature of the thought may be upsetting. They may also reoccur frequently, which can make the concern worse. Intrusive thoughts may be violent or disturbing.
in which that also means that involves issues that are disturbing such as hurting, molesting/raping and/or killing people or animals. It does not always equal to fantasizing and actual actions made.

the thoughts I keep getting I do what I can to ignore it and also tell it to stop. It started coming back again all because of the drama issues lately and bad memories that's been coming to haunt me.

I don't want to be with sexual deviants, pedos and sick strange people in general as fuck buddies, friends or just being a couple with them. Because other people will associate me with them no matter how hard I do what I can to stop being with said people. Everywhere I go, they would shun me for the accusations, block me and believe in Kiwifarms more than talk to me for the truth before assuming shit. Kiwifarms is not a reliable source for facts on people, It's pretty much ED 2.0 at this point but people talking shit about you especially when they use to be friends with you. They stabbed me in the back pretty much. it's better to keep my circle small than being popular and have the most friends around.

If I get so many watchers, cool but they don't really matter because most in the future will be watching me because I'm a fucking joke to them and a lolcow that deserves humiliation.

I've been doing what I can to help myself get shit together and try to realize who I really am. I had a messed up life with Larry, I agree. I don't think I really loved him, I don't love him now because of him sneaking on my niece, Luckily nothing happened and he got caught in the act of sneaking around to that room.

Just wish people would ask me instead of relying on Kiwifarms and YouTube for bullshit. They need to start asking questions to me instead of assume so much about me. Anyways be blessed guys...
archive

blah blah blah I'm mad kiwifarms and my old friends are realizing that I'm not only borderline pedo but also a big pedo apologist and now I'm all sads because they realized it and I'm getting called out for it. her poor therapist is not getting paid enough to listen to this constant bullshit I can tell you that much

also big L M A O:
View attachment 1153367

GG on that whole feeling bad about jacques thing :story: :story: :story:
Hasn't she said this over and over in the past? Lmao. Watch as she'll start the whole cycle again. She's trying to get pity points here. I fail to believe every word in this status. Also almost every lolcow will say that Kiwi Farms isn't a reliable source, even though we have clear evidence of all she things done when she doesn't have any proof for her cases.
Yeah how do we know that she's over Jacque?

Manda, everything that you're claiming like "schizophrenia can co exist with autism" where's your evidence? That's another problem with you, you never give any back ups to your claims and you expect people to believe every word you say, people come to Kiwi Farms as a reliable source because we have screenshots and receipts. We have proof.
The reason why you're losing friends is because they looked here and took the time to read this thread and everything.
I'm repeating myself but again, how can people believe you if you don't back up your claims?
Even if you do manage to back up your claims, you find screenshots that aren't even related to the problem, like your Ruben journal. You showed screenshots from when you first met but not the screenshots of him "grooming" you.
(I don't care that you have autism, you're still a grown adult, in which you consented to showing your body to Ruben because you wanted to suck his dick. Y'all consented. I know that there isn't proof of him "grooming" you to begin with because you told me you consented, after all you wouldn't shut up about him back when we use to talk)
And you expect to get shit like some pat on the shoulder?

Manda you can post all these statuses about "getting help from my therapist" or "I am facing reality" all you want, but that won't change anything, people will still shun you, You done post like these many times and you continue the same god damn cycle.
It's better if you left the internet because the more you stay the more negative feedback you'll get, the only "positive" feedback you'll get is foreign randos online who think they want you disgusting pussy.

Last edited:

voidtime

kiwifarms.net
Archive

You remember those commercials of little trick kits for your fish where you can train them to do shit like go through a mini hoop? That's what this reminds me of tbh, every time she posts something it's like she forgets in that exact instant and just ends up constantly looping around the same bullshit with no clear understanding as to why.

She clearly wants the attention, it gives her a good reason to complain and play the victim. If anything shes just the most bent out of shape because nobody will believe her lies and excuses, you can only say "People make mistakes, I'm only human." so many times before people realize you are less than human.

the sister fister

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
kiwifarms.net
edit; I've snagged the video and will upload to my gdrive just in case she nopes outta this one. :^)

well she made a video

I just woke up and skipped around it briefly. You can debunk almost every second of it--and maybe I will, I just don't wanna do it right now (it's 30 minutes long with her stupid re.tard voice and heavy breathing) but one thing I find hilarious about her "Truth" videos is that:

She never uses screenshots, receipts, anything. She just...expects you to believe her word. She never brings up a picture of a post on Kiwifarms, or Deviantart, and talk about what the person is saying and then debunking them.

A little advice for Ladyalt:

EDIT YOUR VIDEOS

Last edited:

voidtime

kiwifarms.net
well she made a video

I just woke up and skipped around it briefly. You can debunk almost every second of it--and maybe I will, I just don't wanna do it right now (it's 30 minutes long with her stupid re.tard voice and heavy breathing) but one thing I find hilarious about her "Truth" videos is that:

She never uses screenshots, receipts, anything. She just...expects you to believe her word. She never brings up a picture of a post on Kiwifarms, or Deviantart, and talk about what the person is saying and then debunking them.

A little advice for Ladyalt:

EDIT YOUR VIDEOS
Lgit everything about this video is beyond disgusting, how she blatantly lies about the things she's done, how she talks about a minor she let be groomed by both her and Ruben, how she has the fucking nerve to get mad at anyone when this is all her own fuckin fault.
desc.png
She knows shes fucking up too yet she does it anyway, how is it anyone else fault but your own. The absolute state of this hambeast.

Archiving this since I know she will inevitably delete it to save face.
Also, can we talk about that crying/laughing shit she pulls halfway in when she's crying about how much "Jacques" is such a loving and supporting husbando? Yeah, this bitch is nutter-butters and a danger to be around. "I'm tired of being bullied by little kids so I want to hurt little kids because it's all about me!"

BeautyGoddessHunter

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1148555

More psycho hippie mumbo jumbo. Imagine trying to act worldly when you live in a nowhere town, haven't had any life experiences, live in a tiny home, is morbidly obese and vapes while living on the gubment tugboat

View attachment 1148558

There she goes with the "animals are smarter" bullshit. Does she not know that animals aren't subjectively "dumb"? or that they aren't subjectively "smart", either? It appears when she's confronted about the animal thing, she avoids it by saying she can hear her dog talk and think they have telepathy with no real proof.
Lgit everything about this video is beyond disgusting, how she blatantly lies about the things she's done, how she talks about a minor she let be groomed by both her and Ruben, how she has the fucking nerve to get mad at anyone when this is all her own fuckin fault.
View attachment 1154014
She knows shes fucking up too yet she does it anyway, how is it anyone else fault but your own. The absolute state of this hambeast.

Archiving this since I know she will inevitably delete it to save face.
Also, can we talk about that crying/laughing shit she pulls halfway in when she's crying about how much "Jacques" is such a loving and supporting husbando? Yeah, this bitch is nutter-butters and a danger to be around. "I'm tired of being bullied by little kids so I want to hurt little kids because it's all about me!"
Talks about the insanity again. She needs to be off for real. The more she overshares of her life to online. The more it gets creepy of her reputation. No empirical evidence and no proofs. Nobody is buying Manda's crocodile tears. That Bitch is nut and need go to jail for grooming online.

the sister fister

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
kiwifarms.net

I want to thank this thread for fucking up Amanda beyond repair.

Disclaimer and warnings: She talks shit about Muerte a LOT. Keep that in mind, Muerte if you watch it. I timestampped the most important parts so none of us have to clamor through her video blindly.

Amanda/Ladyalt does a LOT of her autistic pauses and thunkful sighs. This is why this video is so long. She also apologizes a lot in this video. I won't transcribe and debunk her apologies, we all know she never means it because she is a certified sociopath so. Let's get down to it.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

0:20
Ladyalt Says: I wanted to talk about stuff. People accusing me of shit.

oh yea the pedo stuff, obviously fake hee hee​

0:26
Ladyalt Says: I acted like a child and replied to kiwifarms

1582234337232.png

0:28
Ladyalt Says: They're taking the pedo acusations a little too outta context, and they're blaming for a lot of things

Out of context how? Let's step back. She doesn't GIVE us the context in the first place. So really, what is the context Amanda? Or can you even keep your story straight anymore?​

• THE TLDR CONTEXT FOR NEW READERS: She is openly sexual towards minors, dated pedophiles, defended them & gave them multiple chances. That is the brief, BRIEF, tldr version.

0:59
Ladyalt Says: I had to get some help with the whole situation. Talk to muh doctor. Talk to muh therapist. I am not the pedophile type.

This loosely translates to she had a meltdown at getting called out and attacked. Keep in mind she is addicted to the attention, be it bad or good. This indicates she got her hands on speshul meds. In her past videos she is clearly high and on something.​

When she says she is not the peodphile type, imma take it a step back. Let's use the pedophile type as an umbrella term that fits Ladyalt's INTERNET lifestyle.​

How to qualifiy as a peodtype: draw underage characters, date pedos, obsess over children, hangs out with children in an online settings, and is overtly sexual towards minors online. Let's look at the Ladyalt Pedo Test and see if she passes:​
[Nina Cortex, Spyro] Draws Underage Characters ✔
[Larry, Ruben] Dates Pedos ✔
[Constantly talks about her Niece and Kids] Obsesses over Children ✔
[Her Only Friends are either young or mentally handicapped] Hangs out with kids in an online setting ✔
[INSERT ALL THE MUERTE CONVERSATIONS] Overtly sexual towards minors online ✔

congrats!! you pass Amanda​

1:30-1:55
Ladyalt Says: Ah'm gonna have muh sister on here and have a conversation wit me to you guys and...ex...I don't know, can't promise that. It'll stir up more drama. I know I should leave it alone.

She has been harping on this situation continuously. From the very beginning, followers of Ladyalt69, all the way to Foolish-Amaara (current) know that she is ADDICTED to reopening wounds for herself. She loves drama and lives off of it. She fucking loves stirring that lolcow pot and will never quit, even if she says shit like "I'll leave it alone."​

2:00-2:20
Ladyalt Says:
(Rehashes about people taking the pedophilia out of context, she loves repeating herself which is going to be this entire video)

2:34-3:10
Ladyalt Says:
I sent an apology to the person (the girl she molested in their hometown) to her facebook. IT WAS ALL CONSENTED. I felt like I hurt her. It's because she told her parents. They treated me like shit after that. They were bible people.

Huh. That's weird. It's almost like...............you apologized........because people are calling you out? You obviously would have NEVER regretted what happened if the parents didn't know. Amanda Turcol of Mount Olive, IL is 100% a child predator/sexual deviant.​

The parents were in the right to treat you like shit. Regardless of being bible people or not, if I knew my kid was getting molested by a disgusting fat reetard who snacc'd too hard on paintchips, you'd be dead kiddo​

3:15-3:29
Ladyalt Says:
Bible people don't really like LGBTQ.

Let's not stray from the topic that you molested their daughter.​

3:34 - 4:23
Ladyalt Says:
People are accusing me of being an apologist. But...no. If dats da case, if someone is abusing an animal d-d-d-a,,.mm..am (stutters a lot and is being a general bumblefuck, obviously trying to reach) means dem a animal abuser apologist!! blah blah I regret that... Ah really do regret that....

You are an apologist whether you know it or not. Facts are sexy​
1582234798526.png
1582234829617.png

Also, being a pedo apologist and being an animal abuser apologist are two whole different things. Stop making up fake stories and straying away from the fact that YOU ARE A PEDO AND AN APOLOGIST. SAY IT WITH ME​

Saying you regret something means nothing coming from you. You are a sociopath. You do not know right vs wrong. Anytime you say "I'm sorry" or "I regret that" I will never believe you or bother writing that down besides this one time explaining myself. Idiot clown​

4:30 - 5:10
Ladyalt Says:
We didn't know Larry would sneak around muh niece.... (long camera stare) and........siiiiiiiigh.... He didn't touch her thank god, he got caught. People make up a lie that he knew me through my dad. That's not fuckin true. They were becoming friends.

She always says "sneak around my niece/creeping on her" but what does she mean? Does that nigga hide behind drapes in Juli's room? But anyways, no one really cares that Larry and your dad (same age group) were becoming friends. They probably knew each other as acquaintances beforehand. Yada yada whatever​

5:25 - 6:00
Ladyalt Says: I grew tired of him (larry) I never loved him really. Ah never really loved him. Ah don't know why Ah married him in the eyes of God. Which means....it's really...not really...papers.

You weren't officially married by law? Well that makes sense actually. The thought of some infamous disabled fat chick getting legally married to a pedo guy who shits himself is too funny even for her.​

6:05 - 6:20
Ladyalt Says:
Then Ruben Guzman being involved in this situation, calling me a pedo apologist for him because I, quote unquote, "supported" his ass.

1582234788775.png
1582234832306.png

I'm honestly surprised she was brave enough to say this when it's blatantly a lie. I don't know much about her Ruben Guzman situation but this thread has told more truth than Amanda ever will.​

6:25 - 6:32
Ladyalt Says:
The person who backstabbed me (MuerteVerde) who ended up bein' a Kiwifarmer (One of the best users too) they actually.........weren't muh friend anyways........(autistic lowbrow angry face, shaking head repeatedly) if you have a Kiwifarms.....you aren't muh friend...

Any new users reading up on the thread, on the whole Ladyalt situation, should have run into the MuerteVerde saga-- one of the most legendary Ladyalt Sagas that really helped push her into bleak light. I want to preface that MuerteVerde is underage, was even younger when they met and talked. Muerte was about 16 -17 when he and Ladyalt started talking.​

Start reading around pages 15 - current to learn more. Basically, Muerte had been lurking the thread awhile now because, as a legal child and all that, he was getting bad feelings about her (naturally). I remember seeing him way back when, giving her support and advice only to come to find that she really didn't care about him whatsoever. She only saw him as a number on her watcher/subscriber list, whaever weird narc thing she does.​

Gradually, Muerte became aware of her disgusting nuances. He came to the thread to vent, met with people who felt the exact same way as he did and was able to actually talk to people who understood where he was coming from.​

Keep in mind she is almost 30 and kept him around, talked to him sexually (not ABOUT him, but to him) and treated him like he's mature for his age.​

So no Ladyalt. You got that all backwards. Muerte was probably one of the truest friends you potentially had. YOU weren't really his friend.

Also don't be friends with minors, kthnx

6:53
LadyAlt says:
Because you (Muerte) are an enemy to me. (long autistic stare) you are a huge enemy...(long stare, horseface, double chins protruding) and I am...not gonna deal with your shit. You stalk me. You ridicule me. You hurt me. And you hurtin'...now...hurtin' my opportunity to get a job. Yer takin' shit out of context.

This makes me fucking mad. Imagine being a 30 year old woman, lookin like a disgusting 60 year old methadone addict, talking like this to a child WHO YOU. MADE. FEEL. UNCOMFORTABLE. gg you fucking circus.​

Stop going after Muerte you sick bitch when you have a whole handful of people wanting you to fail. stop picking on kids.​

You hate the government and hate the thought of working, why are you saying you want a job suddenly? It's been 10 years Ladyalt.​

7:30
LadyAlt Says:
(repeats that she is not a pedophile and is not that type of person)

You are a pedo, you have pedo tendancies. You are a different kind of pedo. You are an internet pedo. That makes you a pedo. You can't use the term "pedophile" and use it in a situation that isn't yours. You are an online pedo. There I fixed your confusion :~)​

9:40
Ladyalt Says:
I even told people not to witchhunt. 'N harrass...But they just did it anyways, they're not really a support group...they're whiteknights, just as bad as Kiwifarmers, trolls, and hadurrrrs. It really pisses me off that they're trying to ruin my reputation even more.

I wonder how Jesculon feels.​
1582235029687.png

10:44 - 11:10
Ladyalt Says:
Gettin' medications adjusted and things...because the voices in my head.... I am schizo bipolar autistic

Once again, people want to support an explosive autist. Why? She brings nothing to the table. If you consider Amanda a friend, please take a step back.​

11:45-13:04 (Here she gives a long explanation about Jacques and living in a fantasy and being in love with him over Larry yada yada you can listen if you want, I don't recommend it.)
Ladyalt Says: I was grieving...gettin rid of Jacques out of my mind. I still love him. I know schzicophrenia is playing with me, with a voice. His voice.

Now you may say "Oh she's turning a new leaf, she realizes Jacques is fake and not real and it's her schizo stuff." Nah don't get your hopes up man. She's done this before. She will continue to selfship. Deep down she believes he is still real. She continuously says she wants to live in the real world, but that will never happen. She's too fat and dumb​

!!!So I skipped around. She mumble talks a lot. She slurs her sentences. I believe she talks about Larry being generally mean to her, etc. I don't want to hear her disgusting dead air and her constant sighs of fat distress!!!

15:15
Ladyalt Says:
I want these thoughts to stop. Sorry to cry on camera. I'm not doing this for attention. Sorry to breathe so hard, I been vapin a lil bit. I need to stop vapin'. I felt lonely...and now I found someone worth my time. Worth being with. Even though we're online. I'm very very happy (she says as she's sobbing) He's so supportive and understanding.

Oh god what the fuck is happening--

16:28-17:00 She. Starts. Fucking. Laughing. WARNING WHAT THE FUCK
Ladyalt Says: HAHAHAHAHA..HEHEHEHEH.... I'm going insane!!!! I've been grieving...over the loss...of Jock....I been so connect with him for years.

So I stopped and skipped around. She cries a lot, talks about Jacques. Says she needs to let him go. Treats the video like a therapy session. It's all fake 100%. She is going back to her old ways immediately after this video. She'll make another poll / status on dA along the lines of "Do You Guys Want Jacques Art?"----​

wait​

1582235204381.png

lel

22:44 - 31:49, the end of the video.

Now this is interesting. This is the longest tangent in the video. She goes on and on and on about how she can't stand children. She throws the word "cringe" around unironically. She talks about how she hates children so fucking much because they.......act like children. There is a lot she says here, a lot of nonsense. Keep in mind that paraphiles, fetishists, and perverts will constantly say how much they hate something in the eyes of the public to save face.​

So that was the gist of this whole video. It wasn't different from her other videos. There was nothing in it that she hasn't typed. She didn't follow a script, obviously, she didn't provide us any evidence. She didn't provide us with any screenshots, claims, etc. She harps that Kiwifarms is evil and that no one should listen to them.​

Listen, any new readers from dA wanting to defend her, listen. I've followed Ladyalt since her art beginning. I just thought her life was funny and her art was hilarious. I never realized the rabbit hole was this deep. I consider myself pretty knowledgeable when it comes to Amanda topics, she's my favorite dietcow (second best to Chris Chan, Onision, Boogie, Dobson and PK)​

I never have talked to her personally but I feel like I know more about her than she will ever let on. What we need to do is listen to her victims, her ex friends, and people who have talked to her. She says quite often "Get your info from me, not from KF and others"
1582235301950.png
But I don't believe that is the proper way to approach Ladyalt. She is a liar, a narcissist, and she is fucking crazy. She is a drama leech and will suck the life out of you.​

I cannot emphasize this enough: DO NOT INTERACT WITH HER

edit; she deleted the video but hee hee I saved it and added it to the post.

Attachments

Last edited:

BeautyGoddessHunter

kiwifarms.net
Manda thinks Kiwi farm is her enemy. The only enemy she has is her ignorance and dumb ass pedophile behavioral.
Manda ignores people advice for her and later blame them for failure. Manda failure to accept her action and not control her life will lead to failure. She is almost 30 and is loser. Staying in home online and not have a job or college degree. Manda blews her opportunity to improve before she turns 30. Muerte is not traitor, and Manda betray Muerte for a pedo creep Ruben. Ruben is loser and childish. He doesn't have a job, nor real world responsibilities. Manda deserves to be recorded for mental illness behavioral in online, and scrutiny from Kiwi Farms.

Last edited:

Oneesan

Your favorite big sis
kiwifarms.net
edit; I've snagged the video and will upload to my gdrive just in case she nopes outta this one. :^)

well she made a video

Well, gee Amanda, you might not fantasize about children but the way you emphasize your hate towards them sure doesn't fucking help your case. You are absolutely vile and this video is by far one of the most horrifying you've ever put on the internet. Delete your channel.

Last edited: