Artcow Amanda Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee - Fat autistic nonbinary pedophile from Mount Olive, Illinois who is in a relationship with a Spyro boss. Jealous of OPL.

the sister fister

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
kiwifarms.net
Ladyalt's been in need of a huge quarantine since the beginning of time

1584729764643.png

1584729695393.png

1584729723104.png

1584729741381.png

what an awkward faggot

edit; it's unknown as to why this post is so fucking stretched out. no one deserves to see any Mandatee content that has to make a post this long

Attachments

Last edited:

magalaza360

Woopity Scoopity Woop
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1195997

View attachment 1196007

View attachment 1196002
View attachment 1196004
View attachment 1196005

what an awkward faggot

edit; it's unknown as to why this post is so fucking stretched out. no one deserves to see any Mandatee content that has to make a post this long
:stress:
Did Manda finally lose her shit? She acting as of being in lockdown is a good thing.
At this point I wouldn't be surprised if she got effected by COVID-19, considering her immune system is probably fucked by her being a junk food junkie.

• Feels
Reactions: slaweel

voidtime

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1195997

View attachment 1196007

View attachment 1196002
View attachment 1196004
View attachment 1196005

what an awkward faggot

This is beyond psychotic, I can't tell if she's laughing or crying but either way, it's serial killer levels of unnerving. As if her voice wasn't already painful as hell to listen too.
Besides Idk why she's having a fit over Corona, considering the fact she never really cared to go outside in the first place I had guessed she would be happy to have a legitimate excuse to stay inside and go back to her delusional neet routine.

Or maybe shes just all kinds of upsetti spaghetti over the fact her tendy tarot predictions weren't true, remember that whole 'Im more psychic than Chris-Chan' shit? :lunacy: Life comes at ya fast Mandy, dragon realms is waiting.
nutterbutters.png

DrainRedRain

bring those beasts to the GOD'S LIGHT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This idiot is happy because this way she won't need to go to ''work''. She gets to stay home while still riding on her high horse. ''im not working guyz, but thats because DA VIURS im only home because DA VIUSR is forcing me teehee i would love to work but DA DISEASE wont let me!''

Now she can stay at home while fantasizing about the green goblin thing and still claim shes ''employed''. Lunatic.

slaweel

Easy target 4 autistics
kiwifarms.net
This idiot is happy because this way she won't need to go to ''work''. She gets to stay home while still riding on her high horse. ''im not working guyz, but thats because DA VIURS im only home because DA VIUSR is forcing me teehee i would love to work but DA DISEASE wont let me!''

Now she can stay at home while fantasizing about the green goblin thing and still claim shes ''employed''. Lunatic.
Yep, we're on paid-vacation. lol. "Thanks COVID." :christine:

slaweel

Easy target 4 autistics
kiwifarms.net
she posted a journal, nothing too exciting

View attachment 1197305

archived tho:
Wow, she's really praising this Corona Virus. Nothing like rest and relaxation when you have bills to pay, oh wait, not her. She just wants to stay on her fat ass all day. Nevermind everyone else is dealing with this whole isolation thing differently. They're not all so lucky. lol. Oh and that sword thing is gold too. :story:

boat_rocker

kiwifarms.net
chrome_u1NX5lMfPq.png

>liking a comment calling you out on your shit is harassment

vs

>making several journals about muerte and calling him out for all your followers to see
>also influencing your friends to go after him too, a victim of child abuse
>letting a child get groomed knowingly and having a crush on said predator as well

we also have records of all this too alt, but please feel free to flap your big jowls it gives more content for the thread ;)

DrainRedRain

bring those beasts to the GOD'S LIGHT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1197420

vs

>making several journals about muerte and calling him out for all your followers to see
>letting a child get groomed knowingly and having a crush on said predator as well

we also have records of all this too alt, but please feel free to flap your big jowls it gives more content for the thread ;)
Please @magalaza360, keep commenting on her stuff because you're in the right and fuck this sow.

she posted a journal, nothing too exciting

View attachment 1197305

archived tho:
Haha, ''watch video tutorials about how to use a katana''? Imagine if someone broke into her house to steal toilet paper (lunacy, I know) and the first thing they see is a hulking shebeast branding a decorative katana. I would prefer to spend the rest of the lockdown literally wiping my ass with my own hands than to stay in the same environment as this idiot.

Also, its priceless when she talks about hygiene, when we can clearly see she doesn't even know how to use soap and shampoo the right way.

I want more than anything that this Fatty move away, so I can dox her again.

the sister fister

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
kiwifarms.net
God, sorry to post so many times in one goddamn day but she wont give it up:
View attachment 1197831

alt you're making the average twitter user look smarter than you
She specifically says things and they just hit right where it fucking annoys. Always. There's no end. This is who her whole being is: annoying and useless.

magalaza360

Woopity Scoopity Woop
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1197420

vs

Capture+_2020-03-21-23-26-23.png
Might as well.
In the end, she's already making a fool out of herself by making that video. What did she expect?
Out of all comments she chose to screenshot mine lmao, of course.
:story: