Artcow Amanda Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee - Fat autistic nonbinary pedophile from Mount Olive, Illinois who is in a relationship with a Spyro boss. Jealous of OPL.

boat_rocker

kiwifarms.net
Does she have any legit subscribers or are they just trolls/people who fap to her?
I honestly think that the only people who are subscribed/follow her are people that are A) fat/chubby girl chasers or B) tards that barely interact with her in the first place and are completely oblivious to who she actually is but go "uwu what a poor tistic person!!!! I'mma get my feel good points by telling her not to kill herself!!!1"

like seriously notice when people on twitter talk to her they only do it the once then fuck off into the void forever because they did a good deed once and thats pretty much it. manda is only worth a pity party once

magalaza360

Woopity Scoopity Woop
kiwifarms.net
If they knew who she was, then no one would throw a pity party for her.
What I've noticed sometimes is that people who defend her (like the ones on Twitter) have to be reminded about her ED and this thread so that they know that they're defending a pedo. I did post screenshots of one of her defenders on here, they stopped responding after I showed them the thread, (that and someone else went and jumped in to warn said defender.)
So at least we know that they stopped.

Sadly though, despite probably knowing about her ED/Thread, Mr.J is still oblivious.
Has anyone even showed the proof to Mr.J that his girlfriend is a pedo?

Ticky-Tacky-Twackey

kiwifarms.net
What I've noticed sometimes is that people who defend her (like the ones on Twitter) have to be reminded about her ED and this thread so that they know that they're defending a pedo. I did post screenshots of one of her defenders on here, they stopped responding after I showed them the thread, (that and someone else went and jumped in to warn said defender.)
So at least we know that they stopped.

Sadly though, despite probably knowing about her ED/Thread, Mr.J is still oblivious.
Tbh I'd be surprised if he didn't, since she never shuts up about ED / KF / the "trolls." I'm sure he knows all about it but refuses to believe it in support of his manatee bae

He seems almost as far gone as her tbh from what I'm understanding.

voidtime

kiwifarms.net
Mr. J is already aware of it all, this does come from Amanda so its best to take her word with a grain of salt but she's expressed Mr. J is being fully supportive of her either because he is blatantly ignoring everything so stick by her or is only aware of what Amanda tells him, and of course Amanda loves to warp the narrative for pity.

Besides, Mr. J is beyond exceptional, his profiles can be easily mistaken for an autistic child's profiles. Given how dense he seems to be as a whole I doubt he would care and just follow along with Amanda's "Its in the past" excuse. It's no different from the Jesusclon dude on her DA, like a hivemind of autism.

voidtime

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1204506
archived:

a size sixteen? That sounds like bullshit because:

View attachment 1204507

she would have to have a 38 inch waist to fit in that. she says in pants, unless she means a plus size? wtf
:thinking:
Honestly, even via plus size I'd still call bullshit.
hefty.png

3E49CC7100000578-0-image-a-5_1489566540174.jpg
Granted I'm not a 2-by-4 like our queen here so I'm just going off what I can find but it really doesn't add up chief.
Unless we wanna go ahead and say she forced her sourdough frame into those jeans, note how bad it stretches at her top yet gets baggy after that not so subtle curve.
Tight fit.png
Absolutely does not look right, also I think whatever workout shes doing (If shes even really doing one) need's to be more focused on her stomach. It looks like shes fucking melting. :c

the sister fister

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, even via plus size I'd still call bullshit.
Granted I'm not a 2-by-4 like our queen here so I'm just going off what I can find but it really doesn't add up chief.
Unless we wanna go ahead and say she forced her sourdough frame into those jeans, note how bad it stretches at her top yet gets baggy after that not so subtle curve.
View attachment 1204535
Absolutely does not look right, also I think whatever workout shes doing (If shes even really doing one) need's to be more focused on her stomach. It looks like shes fucking melting. :c
this by no fucking means is this a normal way to wear pants, this is just ridiculous looking

why bother owning jeans at this point when you can just buy stretchy pants

boat_rocker

kiwifarms.net
chrome_YP7D4gj35H.png

also archived:

just. love that whole "I'm confident enough to wear this!!!! but wont wear it outside tee hee!!!11" I think you're mistaking confident with re.tarded. how the fuck can she not take a normal not blurry picture too, out of the three of them only one isn't blurred lmao.

slaweel

Easy target 4 autistics
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1205272

also archived:

just. love that whole "I'm confident enough to wear this!!!! but wont wear it outside tee hee!!!11" I think you're mistaking confident with re.tarded. how the fuck can she not take a normal not blurry picture too, out of the three of them only one isn't blurred lmao.
I want to die....(:_(

DrainRedRain

bring those beasts to the GOD'S LIGHT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1205272

also archived:

Great, all we needed was pictures of an obese schizoid kid diddler wearing a fucking ahegao hoodie. Thank you Amanda.

Now, about the weight loss, someone said that she looks like she's melting and yes, losing weight (especially water) will make you look flabby and weird. Since she's so fucking fat, those first pounds that she lost are just water, because obese people suffer from water retention. So she's basically deflating like a baloon, and soon all that will remain is the fat, and the adipose tissue is what makes people look flabby.

Amanda will have to go under cosmetic surgery to fix that stomach, losing weight alone won't be enough. If she ever gets to her normal BMI, she will look like a deflated meaty baloon and the excess of skin will make shopping for clothes a miserable task.
I'm glad I'm not her because... yeah. Losing weight like this and not having money for cosmetic surgery sucks. A lot.

magalaza360

Woopity Scoopity Woop
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1205272

also archived:

I think I'm

Going to vomit

:crocodile:

DrainRedRain

bring those beasts to the GOD'S LIGHT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1206726

imagine calling yourself a degenerate after spending a mammoth amount of time trying to get people to believe you aren't a sexually-driven disgusting creepy deviant.
You know, I'm not a prude or something but people who allow their sexual drive dictate their life are on the deep end of the scale for me. No ifs or buts. Call me whatever, but if you can't control basic instincts and fuck up your life because of it, I have zero respect for you.
Amanda can't go A DAY without saying/doing something related to sex. She's worse than a dumb animal, she can't control the amount of food she shoves inside her pie hole, she can't control her emotions, she can't control her sex drive, she can't control anything in her life. This is depressing.