Artcow Amanda Turcol / LadyALT69 / Manda-Tee - Fat autistic nonbinary pedophile from Mount Olive, Illinois who is in a relationship with a Spyro boss. Jealous of OPL.

DrainRedRain

Autoandrogynephile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A grown ass woman talking about ''online drama'' will never cease to amuse me, man. The internet should be a simple pass time for adults, anyone past the age of 18 who still use it to get into 'drama' and let said 'drama' drips into their personal real life is a lolcalf in the making. How hard it is to fucking walk away from the screen for some days, if you're so assblasted over the opinion of a bunch of strangers? And worse, get into unhealthy habits because of said strangers?

wtf is this shit

Bojack Horsekin

make room for Remorse Horse
kiwifarms.net
slow on the front but her interacting with normal people on twitter is just hilarity. "Hello Yes I Am Normal. Sorry!"

View attachment 1313201

View attachment 1313202
View attachment 1313203
View attachment 1313204
:story:

Also she posted her hodgepodge of a natural diet. Vomit inducing:

View attachment 1313211

Imagine your ramen noodles getting soft and soggy from hot tard cum + processed cheap cheese.
I can't... what the actual fuck. Instant ramen with a slice of processed cheese on it. Topped with more cheese. Mïlk on top like it's fucking cereal! And (undoubtedly) some fake Americanized spicy sauce that's labeled "Korean" so gullible fools think they're exotic. It's the most white trash thing I've seen in a long time. PL: I am genuine white trash whose careful cooking routines have slipped into the cheap and unhealthy due to pre-Corona-chan poverty, I get it. But this is on a whole other level.

Also I don't know what tickles me more, the "I have to make it myself" or the "don't [sic] matter if it's Aldi brand or Velveeta."

hope you fellas got your bleach at hand.

View attachment 1314126
View attachment 1314128
Legit thought this was a parody of Sailor Bobby Hill or something before I realized it's her self-portrait. I hate the #redrawusagi tag even more now.

boat_rocker

What are you exercising for? You're just gonna die
kiwifarms.net
hope you fellas got your bleach at hand.
I love how she missed the point of the other fusion challenge she tried to do, THIS, is what that challenge was supposed to be about:

but of course, shes too tistic and stupid to realize what it actually meant and just made her fat self cosplay as sailor moon in a completely unoriginal way. people are probably just gonna think shes fat positive and just drew sailor moon fat, which lol

also what a complete fucking heritic she is to record her computer with her phone like come on dude, can't even download bandicam or something?

the sister fister

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
kiwifarms.net

DrainRedRain

Autoandrogynephile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

the sister fister

BRING ME THE GYPSY GIRL
kiwifarms.net
Somehow it got worse haha

Maybe it's only me, but I do find tattoos of any kind of ''pride'' dumb as fuck. Just own whatever you have and live your life, no need to put things on your skin because of it.
ESPECIALLY autism, a severe (for a lot of people) and lifelong mental disability. That's just sick to me, because she's lucky enough to be functioning and decides she wants to mark her baggy skin forever because she's proud that autism hasn't affected her like it has other people. No one would be proud to have autism enough to brand it on themselves. She's a selfish and narcissistic pig.

DrainRedRain

Autoandrogynephile
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
ESPECIALLY autism, a severe (for a lot of people) and lifelong mental disability. That's just sick to me, because she's lucky enough to be functioning and decides she wants to mark her baggy skin forever because she's proud that autism hasn't affected her like it has other people. No one would be proud to have autism enough to brand it on themselves. She's a selfish and narcissistic pig.
Sometimes I will even doubt if she really has autism. I know, she looks like it, but actually there's many people out there that are just extremely retarded, but not autistic. Maybe she's just very dumb and slow on the mind, you know?
Generally, people that take this much pride in having/being something viewed as ''negative'' by society are just trying to get attention, compensate for their failures and just hide how actually boring they are as a person.

People who take ''pride'' in things like her are pretending teenage tumblrinas, so that's why I'm suspicious about her autism.