Dramacow Amanda Winn-Lee / amandawinnlee / painkillershopping - IRL Friend of Brianna Wu. Professional Voice Actress. Giant Politisperg. Psychopath.

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 693906

More nonsense as Winn-Lee retweets an openly anti-Vic Cosplay Thot and bitches about people telling her to lawyer up.
It turns out the cosplay thot likely slept with Vic since we seem to have a direct connection to her story in the ANN article. Vic even already commented on the allegation, saying it was consentual. Already posted the info in the weebwars thread. https://kiwifarms.net/threads/weeb-wars-animegate-kickvic-vickicksback.53670/page-288#post-4436890

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
kiwifarms.net
The line about sucking dick at gas stations in the OP really sums up this particular incarnation of Feminism.
I feel like the activist lefties instantly disavow anyone who's winning. Hell, I've heard from trans-men who say the mob came for them after they started passing.
It reminds me of the way the VA spergs came after Vic. His real crime was being handsome, white and above all else - Successful.

Jaimas

Broniversal Soldier
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Agent Scud

Watching Belphegor's throne
kiwifarms.net
It's pretty easy to differentiate them only because Wendee Lee barely uses twitter at all (which automatically makes her saner.)
Agreed. To clarify, I essentially forgot Wendee's name and didn't know Amanda existed until the weeb wars thread. The name felt familiar and I thought they were the same person.

Feline Darkmage

Gay Anime Cat
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She thinks it's "not cool" because somebody who is quoting a person who called them a faggot because it's derogatory but she herself uses the word "bitch" in that very tweet and in many other tweets as well. She also called Megan Kelly a cunt. All of these words are offensive epithets, so why is the first word haram according to her, but not the other two?
Joke answer: she's a faggot
Legit answer: It's only "not cool" when you call out her or people she likes. Whereas she has free reign to decide whats offensive and you don't.

Captain Manning

"Good luck, kid."
kiwifarms.net
The funniest thing about Lee latching onto KickVic drama is that the anime industry really just does not give a fuck about her anymore. There's nothing for her to gain from any of this other than being a cunt.

Before she got salty over Alita, she was salty over not being in Funimation's dubs of the Rebuild movies (they cast Brina Palencia as Rei), and then got even saltier with not being cast in Netflix's redub of the TV series. She's almost certainly not going to be Rally Vincent in the Riding Bean project Sonoda is working on. They'll NEVER let her write another ADR script seeing as how poorly received the EoE dub was.

Vic even went to bat for her and asked Netflix to recast her as Rei.

She repays him by stabbing him in the back.

I gave my thoughts about Lee in one or both of the Vic threads. The TL;DR is that she's almost always been an immature party girl, known for drunk and disorderly conduct at cons, and I think the industry just got sick of her shit.

Just take care of your child, and go away gracefully lady.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaimas

Broniversal Soldier
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The funniest thing about Lee latching onto KickVic drama is that the anime industry really just not give a fuck about her anymore. There's nothing for her to gain from any of this other than being a cunt.

Before she got salty over Alita, she was salty over not being in Funimation's dubs of the Rebuild movies (they cast Brina Palencia as Rei), and then got even saltier with not being cast in Netflix's redub of the TV series. She's almost certainly not going to be Rally Vincent in the Riding Bean project Sonoda is working on. They'll NEVER let her write another ADR script seeing as how poorly received the EoE dub was.

Vic even went to bat for her and asked Netflix to recast her as Rei.

She repays him by stabbing him in the back.

View attachment 695473

I gave my thoughts about Lee in one or both of the Vic threads. The TL;DR is that she's almost always been an immature party girl, known for drunk and disorderly conduct at cons, and I think the industry just got sick of her shit.

Just take care of your child, and go away gracefully lady.

View attachment 695478
Checking her IMDB, she's basically only done video games since 2006, and is notable for some of the worst voices in the history of the art, such as Heather Mason's notorious re-dub in the Silent Hill HD collection. Another one of those was fucking Revolution 60. In Total, she's done nine roles total since Wu's magnum opus, and they were all one-offs. That is a fraction of the work seen by other industry vets. She had this complete career taper-off that really lends credence to the theory I heard that she's burned a lot of bridges.

There's a credible argument to be made here she was hoping to earn some brownie points with Funimation's VAs by white knighting them.

Tags
crazy

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino