Amanda Winn-Lee / amandawinnlee / painkillershopping - IRL Friend of Brianna Wu. Professional Voice Actress. Giant Politisperg. Psychopath.

ShinyStar

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a Shane.
kiwifarms.net
But this idea that anything remotely sexually improper from a male is the same as serial rape has to end. Or the even more disturbing notion that anything sexual from a male at all is a form of crime.
Even more disturbing is the notion that any sort of contact, no matter how benign, is sexual, and by default should be considered a crime. And I don't specify physical contact because there are people who freak out about being victimized by the male gaze, or if we want to go to PULL levels of exceptionalism, dream rape.

GenericReviewerDraco

Fluffy Anna
kiwifarms.net
Even more disturbing is the notion that any sort of contact, no matter how benign, is sexual, and by default should be considered a crime. And I don't specify physical contact because there are people who freak out about being victimized by the male gaze, or if we want to go to PULL levels of exceptionalism, dream rape.
Not those poor victims fault Vic has transcended human limits and can fuck bitches in their dreams

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We know this and sorta criticize for this. No one said he's perfect of all this
I mean, there's not really much to criticize about it. It is somewhat haraam and he should have contracted temporary marriages with those fans he engaged in relations with, but the KickVic types aren't mad about him having extramarital relations- they're mad that they're too dried up, or that they were never sexually attractive enough for him to be interested.

Kill all whales

Not even sargon would rape you or would he?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 851939
We know this and sorta criticize for this. No one said he's perfect of all this
View attachment 851942
Public pics. Also its not made up violations when its clear as day that they did do this
Oh another bitter old whore.remember all your information is PUBLIC RECORD that's been around for years and when someone is getting sued getting dox is part of the process.how hard is it for u to understand.

I knew you were exceptional but I didn't you go any higher.we know vic isn't a perfect human being and we critcize him for it.but when your only reason is to jump on a bandwagon only for the sole purpose of destroying a mans life just because he cheated on you.then you know you have some problems that you have to fix.

Crazedking

kiwifarms.net

remiem

The Lost Temple
kiwifarms.net
@Son of Sparda 84: Just to make the attachment easier to read.
IMO. Cheating is really shitty but lmao at the bitter woman, most at least half your age. I don't agree he should be doing this stuff on the side when he was engaged, that is a dick move, but there's nothing about this that confirms any of the rest of what was said by other parties. Michelle is just pissed off that he was stepping out with younger women, reasonably given their engagement. However considering she apparently knows/knew what he was like, it begs the question of why she bothered with him herself. Half his age doesn't entail underage by default.

I don't know if I buy the over long periods online though, I think Vic took advantage of fangirl culture just like bands take advantage of groupie culture.

The condom thing makes me chuckle a bit because the only way this whole thing could get even more wild is for some secret love child saga to occur. This lawsuit is basically an anime plot.

Crazedking

kiwifarms.net
The condom thing makes me chuckle a bit because the only way this whole thing could get even more wild is for some secret love child saga to occur. This lawsuit is basically an anime plot.
I swear to god, if there is some Vic lovechild brought up in this anime im gonna lose it. I mean this whole weeb war anime has reached height i never expected so why not some baby drama

Kheapathic

Weebs and Wall Runs
kiwifarms.net
Been saying it in the Majaw thread; cons are a major hub of degeneracy and debauchery among basic attendees. I can only imagine it's even crazier for big name guests. Fangirls are gonna fangirl over someone they see as a celebrity. Whether it's a musician, actor, or something as simple as a voice actor. And yeah, it may sound scummy, but if you want to get a girl into bed, you have to make her feel somewhat special. This is basic hookup 101 shit; if you tell her "Yeah, I'm not gonna remember your name or face in the morning" she's gonna be more reluctant to go. So you flex, you talk sweet, you make her special, sealed and signed.

Now that being said, I don't condone cheating, and if this is true, it's a pretty shit thing to do. Shitty yeah, illegal and blacklist worthy; no. If there is a problem, then do what others have been claiming and actually ban him. If, okay, if... if there's cause, then fucking do something about it... or stand by and let it keep happening. Fucking hypocrites.

Tags
crazy

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino