Amanda Winn-Lee / amandawinnlee / painkillershopping - IRL Friend of Brianna Wu. Professional Voice Actress. Giant Politisperg. Psychopath.

Munchingonfish

kiwifarms.net
You poor stupid girl. I hope when it happens to you (and it will if hasn't already) that you find the kindness and compassion that you lack towards the victims right now.

king of pickles

kiwifarms.net
I'm glad about the "rift in the fandom". Those are people you wouldn't want to associate with anyways. When Twitter people cry about what can be done to fix it, simple. Force them out and drain their livelyhood.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

WARRIORS! COME OUT TO PLAY!
kiwifarms.net
Dumb cunt is enraged right now.

“I don’t care that Ron abused and threatened his ex-wives, Vic is still a monster.”

I have no more words for this cunt. Unbelievable.
I know we've known for a long time these bitches were hypocrites but sometimes even I am left aghast at just how blatant they are about it. The lack of self awareness is truly stunning. You need some serious bravery to be this fucking obtuse. Its...stunning and brave.
All that brain damage impaired her cognitive functions are showing. All that brain damage.

Smoke clouded her eyes real good.

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
"Have compassion for victims! Don't support abusers!"

"W-wait, there's an abuser on our side? That doesn't matter! Why would that matter?"
This cunt is defending a guy who threatened on tape to chop up pet dogs in front of his ex, murder a judge, and kill children.

Vic ate a jellybean.

These people are absolutely batshit insane.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

WARRIORS! COME OUT TO PLAY!
kiwifarms.net
This cunt is defending a guy who threatened on tape to chop up pet dogs in front of his ex, murder a judge, and kill children.

Vic ate a jellybean.

These people are absolutely batshit insane.
Murdering pets, a face of the court, and innocent children are fine to AWL cause she's cognitively impaired.

But WTF is the jellybean even supposed to mean to these mentally incapacitated speds? Something sexual? If it does, just say it outright that it was supposed to represent what perverse ideas the defendants and these morons have.

Kill all whales

2nd best admiral.
kiwifarms.net
kickvic exceptionalism continues to amaze me

it's okay for ron to threaten to chop up pet dogs in front of his ex, murder a judge,and kill children

but it's not okay for vic mignogna to eat a jelly bean and hug people.

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rate me with a million A-logs, but I really want to grab this hypocritical cunt by the shoulders and shake her until the logic part of her brain starts working again.

You can't claim that you're against men assaulting women when you turn a blind eye to someone on your side that was legally proven to have beaten his ex-wife, threatened to chop up a pet, and it want to have children assassinated.

All Amanda has done is prove that her crusade against Vic isn't about defending women - it's about chasing clout and grinding an ax against someone more successful and better liked than her.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
I know we've known for a long time these bitches were hypocrites but sometimes even I am left aghast at just how blatant they are about it. The lack of self awareness is truly stunning. You need some serious bravery to be this fucking obtuse. Its...stunning and brave.
You see, this is one of the major things I hate about SJWs the most, they are hypocrites, they are the some of the most hardcore hypocrites the human race has ever produced.

If they actually practised what they preached with no double standards it would be one thing, but they don't, there's no level of double standard or hypocracy that is too much for these people.

That makes them evil, these people are 100% as evil as the Nazis they claim to hate so much.

Genkoda

A fluorescent African American government worker
kiwifarms.net
You see, this is one of the major things I hate about SJWs the most, they are hypocrites, they are the some of the most hardcore hypocrites the human race has ever produced.

If they actually practised what they preached with no double standards it would be one thing, but they don't, there's no level of double standard or hypocracy that is too much for these people.

That makes them evil, these people are 100% as evil as the Nazis they claim to hate so much.
Nazi's had standards they would stick to.

Rondo Richter Belmont

kiwifarms.net
Mandy really is a dumb cunt.

I love how she says Ron’s past isn’t relevant and calls it a distraction, but Sharon Grizzlebee’s releases a hit piece in the lull of Weeb Wars (With Lemon Party and Low T Greg already texting her for the next hit piece) and Fuhrer Lemon Party bringing up Vic’s infidelity and his encounter with a prostitute as if that tells us that he inappropriately grabbed people, attempted to rape Monica, lure three minors into his room to molest them, assault 100 women, and that nonsense with fellow cunt Kara Edwards.

Vic shoulda never rallied for this cunt to be in Netflix Evangelion, but he couldn’t foreseen how much a Human shit pile this burnout druggie truly is.

Fuck this bitch.

Dr. Dickhead

What in the actual, allah fearing fuck?
kiwifarms.net
Mandy really is a dumb cunt.

I love how she says Ron’s past isn’t relevant and calls it a distraction, but Sharon Grizzlebee’s releases a hit piece in the lull of Weeb Wars (With Lemon Party and Low T Greg already texting her for the next hit piece) and Fuhrer Lemon Party bringing up Vic’s infidelity and his encounter with a prostitute as if that tells us that he inappropriately grabbed people, attempted to rape Monica, lure three minors into his room to molest them, assault 100 women, and that nonsense with fellow cunt Kara Edwards.

Vic shoulda never rallied for this cunt to be in Netflix Evangelion, but he couldn’t foreseen how much a Human shit pile this burnout druggie truly is.

Fuck this bitch.
Well, if any Anti-Weed politician follows her, they'll definitely vote "No".

I need to make a smurf twitter so I can see these idiots live...

Yo mama's house

LOOK HERE!!! LOOK LISTEN!!!!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Holy fucking shit. I bet she blocked 200 during a 5 year stint because nobody even fucking knows you not even in the anime fandom. People only see you when they make a typo searching Wendee Lee

Shes totally not mad guys. Shes so stunning and brave. She needs more weed because she must be building up a tolerance. Sure fried her braincels tho

Whats even fucking funnier is she only has 29 pages in Kiwi. Even your haters barely pay any fucking mind to you.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
kiwifarms.net
Where has her husband been all this time, he's just non-existent online and in her photos. I can't imagine what home-life must be like with her, she must be a nightmare. I won't be surprised in the slightest if she's actually an abusive wife and mother (or just neglectful), but she's being really defensive for someone who has no place in this lawsuit. Virtue-signaling is one hell of a drug, and she's stoned and drunk out of her mind 24/7.

Tags
crazy

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino