Dramacow Amanda Winn-Lee / amandawinnlee / painkillershopping - IRL Friend of Brianna Wu. Professional Voice Actress. Giant Politisperg. Psychopath.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not satisfied by killing dogs anymore (RIP Crash), John Flynt turns his sights toward other people's careers.
Associating with the Wus at all is a sign that her career was dying on its own before that lethal injection of Revolution 60.

EDIT: @Jaimas, want to talk more about how involved Amanda was with the developmental of Revolution 60? If I remember correctly, that game is just as much her brain child as it is Brianna's after all the rewrites.

Reactions: BlueSpark

Kari Kamiya

Off to plow your mom, shiet lips!
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking we could check on her husband and fellow voice actor, Jason C. Lee, but it appears he has no Internet presence, which I think is really interesting to say the least. Who knows if he's practically a carbon copy of his wife, but at this point I'm thinking he was just that smart enough to stay off the Internet, and maybe he doesn't want to know of the antics Amanda gets up to or is secretly supporting her behind the scenes.

Also, Amanda has a public Facebook fan page she runs by herself that could be looked into a bit. Like for example, it appears she lowkey has a thing for horny tortoises.

And a peek into the photo album that includes her tweets (you can easily see them scrolling down the home page)

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I always wanted to know, whats the deal with voice actors and being a lolcow? Is it that lolcows are drawn to being VA's? I don't know much about her early life, if she was like some massive geek or something.
I have a theory that most VAs hate themselves and think they can live vicariously through voicing characters that are actually likable or cared about.

And a peek into the photo album that includes her tweets (you can easily see them scrolling down the home page)
View attachment 695787
Yeah, I noticed that too. I have a couple theories on why:
  • She recycles tweets because she thinks she’s some profound intellectual.
  • She genuinely thinks she’s funny/likable.
  • The tweets didn’t give her enough asspats on twitter, so she’s trying on facebook.
  • Or all of the above.

Captain Manning

"Good luck, kid."
kiwifarms.net
I always wanted to know, whats the deal with voice actors and being a lolcow? Is it that lolcows are drawn to being VA's?
I think it's an American cultural thing. This is the most attention they've ever gotten, or ever will. You don't see this from Japan.

Japanese Seiyuu are pretty low key. The most exceptional they get was that chick that joined "Happy Science," which would be equivalent to one of our VAs being an avowed Scientologist. She was also mainly a live-action actress. There was also one that got popped for cocaine possession a few years back.

All pretty ho-hum and not deserving of threads.

I don't know much about her early life, if she was like some massive geek or something.
She's always been a sperg, and a substance abuser as long as I've followed her. Including seeing her at cons. Before she got into pot, it was copious amounts of alcohol. The political shit is fairly new though.

I feel a little sorry for her with the situation involving her child, but that's tempered by the fact she's being a cunt to a dude who never did her any wrong and has had a far more successful career than her.

If she ever goes after Nick for being a "drunken lawyer" I'll laugh my ass off. She's in no position to talk.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 695996

Also RIP emmyxfeline the girl she said would be rapped in the future. She's still banned from twitter after they interacted with Amanda.
“We will be in touch.” in 3...2...

This is weak sauce. She basically admits that she knows people think she's old and irrelevant while saying she's not reading comments and just blocking.

Okay.
:) I’m not mad. :) I’m not mad. :) I’m not mad. :) I’m not mad. :) I’m not mad. :) I’m not mad. :) I’m not mad. :) I’m not mad. :) I’m not mad. :)

Mr. Flawfinder

kiwifarms.net
Japanese Seiyuu are pretty low key. The most exceptional they get was that chick that joined "Happy Science," which would be equivalent to one of our VAs being an avowed Scientologist. She was also mainly a live-action actress. There was also one that got popped for cocaine possession a few years back.
The last time I remember Japanese seiyuu getting into controversy was when some of the staff of the anime, Kokoro Connect, mistreated another voice actor by tricking him into a fake audition (along with some other details you can read below). And that was almost seven years ago.

Link: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-09-04/kokoro-connect-staff-issues-statements-on-performer-treatment

Archived Version: http://archive.li/Ha8qh

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/EvntSeCV

Reactions: BlueSpark

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
She kind of reminds me of the Bilquis in American Gods, she needs to love of her followers to stroke her ego.

Megaroad

Was that a girls name I heard?
kiwifarms.net
I'm most familiar with her in the painful commetary for End of Eva where she took pride adding comical sound effects to lighten the mood. Her husband was there doing... who knows what along with that child actor (Tallisan Jaffe?) who was just there to try make all the nonsensical chirstian imagary more than the window dressing that it was.

Glad Netflix got a hold of the rights since Funimation wasn't doing jack shit with it (if it is getting redubbed, at least keep Allison Keith and bring back Sue Ulu).

Christ, I kept confusing her and Wendee Lee's names. Was having trouble separating art from artist there.

She's a good fit for Wu. They've both got about the same level of crazy in their eyes.
Same here. Was wandering if it was this Winn-Lee playing Trish in DMC5 the other day when I saw the credits.

Captain Manning

"Good luck, kid."
kiwifarms.net
BTW, when I said Japanese VA's usually aren't cows, I forgot to mention that Mari IIjima actually is. In fact, she's the only one I know of that has an ED page. @Jaimas might want to keep an eye on her. She even starred opposite Vic in the ADV dub of Macross.

But that's not so much an omission because she was only in one (admittedly very huge) thing in Japan, and really only became a cow after she moved to the US.

So I stand by my claim that there's something in the water here in the good 'ol U S of A.

But it's already been demonstrated that Amanda can be replaced and no one can tell the diddly-ifference.
Literally ANYBODY can do Rei Ayanami. She has very few lines, and a flat affect. I could find a prostitute on the street that can do a reasonable Rei Ayanami, with a minimal amount of direction.

At least with Tiffany Grant and Allison Keith you can have a bit of a debate as to the quality of their performance.

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
So she's torn up because of Battle Angel? The $400m earning sci-fi movie that has catapulted a little-known-outside-of-Japanese-Animation-fandom-circles property into a possible film franchise that now lots of people can enjoy? That the creator liked so much he made a movie poster for it?

Man, fuck this bitch.

Zaragoza

Love Saw It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this sarcasm or is she actually prolific? I've only heard her in Persona 4 (and she was my least favourite character and voice in that game) and the "HD" Silent Hill 3 (where she was the (*edit: second) most annoying voice in any Silent Hill game I've ever heard, and that's including the robots from the first game and whatever Lisa's VA from Origins thought she was doing but maybe I'm just being hyperbolic).

*Forgot about Earnest Baldwin in the original Born from a Wish, who's actually the worst voice-acted character in all of the SIlent Hill games.
She was the main VA for Bungie's ONI (yeah, most people would have to google what that game was) which is funny thinking that if she auditioned for another certain Bungie game made that same year, who knows what her voice career would taken.

Tags
crazy

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino