Amanda Winn-Lee / amandawinnlee / painkillershopping - IRL Friend of Brianna Wu. Professional Voice Actress. Giant Politisperg. Psychopath.

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
Perfection produces more lols than her.
There's not much new or interesting about a screeching middle aged woman who smokes too much weed to think originally or produce much content at all. She'd be a lot more interesting if she swapped marijuana for booze so we could see more of the "penguin assaulter" side of her personality. I bet she'd make some terrific content if she switched to coke.

Zero Day Defense

Notorious R.E.E.
kiwifarms.net
I mean, domestic abuse is a crime, and concerns society as a whole. At bare minimum, it concerns Ron, Monica... every other woman that Ron's been with, and every other woman that Ron could be with.

Reactions: Smaug's Smokey Hole

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

do you are have stupid
kiwifarms.net
I mean, domestic abuse is a crime, and concerns society as a whole. At bare minimum, it concerns Ron, Monica... every other woman that Ron's been with, and every other woman that Ron could be with.
Amanda waded into this because of her concern for the public's safety due to vic but is too much of a pussy to say anything when faced with an actual abuser. She's a typical beta becky, like most SJWs.

Mr._Blonde

Weed dealer for the Vatican
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 929690

This was a message from an indie VA. Never meet your heroes
Oh really, Ms. Winn-Lee? Aren't you upset that not only you got re-casted as Rei by not one, but TWO actresses? And you were bellyaching about that one movie. You know? The one Battle Angel Alita?Bellyaching despite the fact the anime series was cancelled, became a one off deal, and unless if you're a huge fan of the Manga or watched it while it was out, nobody actually remembers it.

You don't care about your pretty much dead VO career?

You're so fucking hilarious, ma'am.Very hilarious indeed.

Bender

I bend stuff, usually the truth.
kiwifarms.net
Oh really, Ms. Winn-Lee? Aren't you upset that not only you got re-casted as Rei by not one, but TWO actresses? And you were bellyaching about that one movie. You know? The one Battle Angel Alita?Bellyaching despite the fact the anime series was cancelled, became a one off deal, and unless if you're a huge fan of the Manga or watched it while it was out, nobody actually remembers it.

You don't care about your pretty much dead VO career?

You're so fucking hilarious, ma'am.Very hilarious indeed.
I caved and searched for who the fuck this woman is. Wikipedia has a list of her roles, and literally the only one on there I recognise is Rei, but I watched the Netflix adaptation where Lee wasn't even a thing. I played a bit of Persona 5, which I really need to back to, but I don't recognise the character's name. I've play Saints Row, but she's probably just voicing the poor fuckers I'm running over, so I think her biggest claim to fame is being the ADR director and script editor for A Silent Voice, which was a fantastic film with a great dub.

Mr._Blonde

Weed dealer for the Vatican
kiwifarms.net
I caved and searched for who the fuck this woman is. Wikipedia has a list of her roles, and literally the only one on there I recognise is Rei, but I watched the Netflix adaptation where Lee wasn't even a thing. I played a bit of Persona 5, which I really need to back to, but I don't recognise the character's name. I've play Saints Row, but she's probably just voicing the poor fuckers I'm running over, so I think her biggest claim to fame is being the ADR director and script editor for A Silent Voice, which was a fantastic film with a great dub.
And Dead Leaves. It's probably lesser known, but holy shit that movie was fucking awesome.

• Agree
Reactions: Dom Cruise

Zaragoza

Love Saw It
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 929690

This was a message from an indie VA. Never meet your heroes
She's just mad she didn't voice Cortana for Halo CE, she would have been riding the Halo gravy train all the way to 2007 if she auditioned for it.

Context:
Amanda Win Lee was the VA for Bungie's ONI which was being developed around the same time as Halo CE.

Bender

I bend stuff, usually the truth.
kiwifarms.net
And Dead Leaves. It's probably lesser known, but holy shit that movie was fucking awesome.
Oh wow, I think I've heard about that before somewhere, now that you've mentioned it. There's another thing to add to my depressingly-long backlog of anime shit...

• Informative
Reactions: Mr._Blonde
Tags
crazy

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino