Amanda Winn-Lee / amandawinnlee / painkillershopping - IRL Friend of Brianna Wu. Professional Voice Actress. Giant Politisperg. Psychopath.

Zero Day Defense

Notorious R.E.E.
kiwifarms.net
What a coward. Can't source your info, can't verify your info, can't even stand by your info when you KNOW people will believe you and you care that people do because otherwise you wouldn't have bothered saying anything in the first place.

But you CAN mention that he's a lawyer, thus narrowing down the candidates and working against your supposed source's interests. Or do you think that him being a lawyer lends weight to a non-law matter?

And why do these chumps think either one of them are as poor as themselves that they're skimming off a GFM of a couple hundred thousand?

Kheapathic

Weebs and Wall Runs
kiwifarms.net
Can someone more legal than most of us here let us know what's up. I see Ty's name,and the name of a Louis Walter Owen, nothing with Nick Rekieta. Not being a law sperg, I couldn't tell the difference between a trustfund or a probate. I only know what a probate is from having gone through one from. Louis Walter Owen seems to have died, his of course his estate would have to go through probate. So, is there a connection between the deceased and Nick?

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

It's the quenchiest.
kiwifarms.net
It really doesn't prove anything other than Ty and Nick having a formal connection. In most cases people really don't like dealing with estate lawyers and trust funds but they get along well.

It's likely why the exceptionals pulled it out to reinforce the grifter deal because there's a stigma around lawyers sticking their hands into the cookie jar.

I think they're projecting their own motives honestly.

Rondo Richter Belmont

kiwifarms.net
I just find the burnout druggie thinking Amanda has here:

*Ron Soye beats his ex-wives, threatens to chop dogs up, make death threats to a judge and said judge's family*

"RON'S PAST DOESNT MATTER, ITZ NUN OF MAH BIDNESS AND ITZ BETWEEN HIM ALONG WITH MONICA!"

*Nick is apparently a trust fund guy, and has Ty managing his grandpa's estate*

"MUH MOSTEST INNEREST SOURCE SAYS THIS IS TRUE ABOUT HIM, OMG! WHAT? I CANT TELL YOU MY SOURCE!"

I swear, she seems to be competing with Armzgurl for most attention starved whore this week after Armz said Ty was gonna put a bullet in her bloated fatass while ignoring the context.

BlehFail.451

kiwifarms.net
Wait it's news to these people that Ty and his firm has been a lawyer for his family or extended family? Maybe if they get the actual will showing he is a recipient they would have something. Instead they are exceptional it seems and are using this as why this was an elaborate grift. How do these lines connect for them?

teriyakiburns

Your world frightens and confuses me.
kiwifarms.net
Wait it's news to these people that Ty and his firm has been a lawyer for his family or extended family? Maybe if they get the actual will showing he is a recipient they would have something. Instead they are exceptional it seems and are using this as why this was an elaborate grift. How do these lines connect for them?
They seem to think that, because Ty adminstered the disposition of Nick's grandfather's estate (estates, financial fanciness, and large amounts of money being his speciality), and part of that estate is a trust fund for Nick, that Ty is somehow personally paying Nick money from his own pocket. Also they're splitting the gofundme the same way because of fucking course.

At this point I'm wondering if there is even a single, normal human interaction that these people understand in any way.

Tags
crazy

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino