Amanda Winn-Lee / amandawinnlee / painkillershopping - IRL Friend of Brianna Wu. Professional Voice Actress. Giant Politisperg. Psychopath.

BlehFail.451

kiwifarms.net
They seem to think that, because Ty adminstered the disposition of Nick's grandfather's estate (estates, financial fanciness, and large amounts of money being his speciality), and part of that estate is a trust fund for Nick, that Ty is somehow personally paying Nick money from his own pocket. Also they're splitting the gofundme the same way because of fucking course.

At this point I'm wondering if there is even a single, normal human interaction that these people understand in any way.
Well they have the actual documents and unless something has changed the wife is the executor. She appears to still be alive so all bullshit as per usual.

feral cat #6385

Practiced Social Distancing before it was cool.
kiwifarms.net

Agent Scud

Funiculì, Funiculà
kiwifarms.net
Unless I'm mistaken Ty has mentioned Nick's grandfather at times and spoke of him as if they were good friends. It also sounded to me like Nick is from Texas, or at least has family there. Ty's specialty has also been mentioned to be asset protection if not something similar. Asserting that this is some evidence to suggest foul play with the GFM? I know I don't need to say it, but these people are fucking exceptional.

Reactions: NadeND-001

NadeND-001

kiwifarms.net
Unless I'm mistaken Ty has mentioned Nick's grandfather at times and spoke of him as if they were good friends. It also sounded to me like Nick is from Texas, or at least has family there. Ty's specialty has also been mentioned to be asset protection if not something similar. Asserting that this is some evidence to suggest foul play with the GFM? I know I don't need to say it, but these people are fucking exceptional.
He is from Texas. He already said it multiple times growing up there.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Kill all whales

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Has awl done anything useful to society the why I see it awl is a waste of space on this earth she is a old washed up va that hasen't done anything useful in her life.awl is a waste of space on this earth.
She does nothing but constantly smoke pot in a desperate attempt to forget what an utter failure at life she is.

Mr._Blonde

Weed dealer for the Vatican
kiwifarms.net
Has awl done anything useful to society the why I see it awl is a waste of space on this earth she is a old washed up va that hasen't done anything useful in her life.awl is a waste of space on this earth.
Well. she did donated towards Cancer Research or at least something like it.

It's too bad that she's still a crazy, bitter hag despite that though.

Last edited:

Rondo Richter Belmont

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 953385

Ma'am there is no way in hell you can misword something like that. You batshit insane bat
I laugh hard at this.

Mandy, Mandy, Mandy, you're so baked out of your feeble grey matter called the brain that you forgot a lot of things:

-Vic still is getting invited to cons ever since when this shitstorm was peak back in February, while you jumped on the bandwagon like toilet paper stuck to someone's shoe that they can't get off and you're pretty much out of the Con circuit.

-Vic was let go by Failmation due to civil conspiracy by the Sacred Ointment Couch Club, and yet Viz Media hasn't announced cutting their contract with Vic while still keeping him around to finish Diamond is Unbreakable for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, while the last role you had was a shitty character in Persona 5 that everyone hates lol.

-Vic has fans who support him and he loves his fans who've been there for him for quite some time, while you openly expressed contempt towards EVA fans, yet cried salty tears when the Netflix series starring Troon Shinji was approved or the live-action movie on Battle Angel Alita;performing sexual acts on a dude in a penguin suit in front of children, wishing rape on someone (No matter how many times you try to cover your old hag ass), and being a bad imitation of Brianna Wu.

Guess which one is #stillfired and the other is still liked?

Last edited:

BubbleButt

THOT Gadget May Return
kiwifarms.net
-Vic was let go by Failmation due to civil conspiracy by the Sacred Ointment Couch Club, and yet Viz Media hasn't announced cutting their contract with Vic while still keeping him around to finish Diamond is Unbreakable for Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, while the last role you had was a shitty character in Persona 5 that everyone hates lol.
Oh, she was the drunk?

I don't know if you can call 20 years of being a lush method acting, but man, if that's the case, she was going deep

Kudos!

Coach Kreeton Of All That

Lt. Tyler Laughlin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh, she was the drunk?

I don't know if you can call 20 years of being a lush method acting, but man, if that's the case, she was going deep

Kudos!
We're talking about the VA who managed to get kicked out of ACEN for molesting a penguin in front of Japanese families and children. That's the only fitting thing about her.