Amanda Winn-Lee / amandawinnlee / painkillershopping - IRL Friend of Brianna Wu. Professional Voice Actress. Giant Politisperg. Psychopath.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
Ohya's story and character are actually interesting, she's like a washed up Lois Lane who slowly crawls her way back up to the top as you help her find her passion for true journalism again. I find her an extremely underrated character. Her confidant rewards however were the least useful which unfortunately makes a ton of people overlook her well written story arc.

It's such a shame she was voiced by such a nuclear waste of a human.

Edit: I love it when dumbasses confirm their dox.
Sadly, this degenerate also voiced Rally Vincent in Gunsmith Cats, which is one of my favorite anime OVAs of all time. It’s going to be difficult watching that OVA in English for a long time.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sadly, this degenerate also voiced Rally Vincent in Gunsmith Cats, which is one of my favorite anime OVAs of all time. It’s going to be difficult watching that OVA in English for a long time.
Why? Sure the character was voiced by her, but you aren't honestly that fragile you'll be turned away from one of your favourite OVAs because one of the VAs turned out to be a shitty person, are you?

Riku

kiwifarms.net
While I agree with the sentiment, I'd prefer to have her alive for at least 20-30 more years, she needs to see the damages she has done on her growing kid and said kid is totally right with accounting every bad thing about him to his shitty mother for turning out not healthy or very sick as an adult.
I think she needs an extra-harsh reality check, since losing her career&job doesn't seem to have fazed her much, if at all.

quickthrowaway

kiwifarms.net
I mean, this is nothing new. All of the ADV DVDs had the Japanese track on them, so if Amanda was in an anime you were watching, you had that choice of not watch it dubbed and therefore not hear her voice.
It was a bit more complicated with Persona 4. Persona 5, the sequel that came out 8 years after was the first entry in the mainline series to even have dual audio tracks (which you had to download as free dlc). So nerds reverse engineered it for Persona 4 around the time of P5's Japanese release. And to add to that. If you bought the Persona 4 anime blu-rays they were dub only. Only the regular DVD versions had the jap track.

Anyway, for a tweet to amass 3k likes under 24 hours time really shows just how unlikeable the old bag is.

BlehFail.451

kiwifarms.net
It was a bit more complicated with Persona 4. Persona 5, the sequel that came out 8 years after was the first entry in the mainline series to even have dual audio tracks (which you had to download as free dlc). So nerds reverse engineered it for Persona 4 around the time of P5's Japanese release. And to add to that. If you bought the Persona 4 anime blu-rays they were dub only. Only the regular DVD versions had the jap track.

Anyway, for a tweet to amass 3k likes under 24 hours time really shows just how unlikeable the old bag is.
The better part being that the poster only has 1100 followers so it had to of spread.

Smug Freiza

Muh 6 gorrillion Namekians is Saiyan propaganda.
kiwifarms.net
So Atlus "firing" her would just be never hiring her again. The quickest confirmation of this would be Persona 5 Royal's English release which is near the end of March.
We are now past March, any word on her status with Atlus?
What’s this? A very, VERY different tune from just a day or so ago... What do we think sparked this change of heart?

View attachment 1100753
Abit late to this, but I believe she was attacked for using the word "queer" on her Queer Kids youtube channel despite being straight and married. The language used in that tweet clearly sounds like someone who is getting chewed out for wrong think by their own side. Another example would be comic writer Gail Simone getting blasted for killing 6 million troons, by implying they don't get periods and were excluded from her comic book Maneaters.

Honestly the first time I watched the Rebuild movies I didn't pick up that she had been replaced as Rei, I just assumed she was the same VA. Just goes to show how easily she was replaced while standard plebs like me didn't even notice until I picked up on it during 2.2.

I'm surprised nobodies clipped and posted it yet but remember when Rei says "if I die, I can be replaced" when talking to Shinji?

rei.jpg

That one line defines her entire career.

Crazedking

kiwifarms.net
I felt the cringe in that tweet, i feel bad for her kid. He legit cant even rebel agaisnt her with the usual doing drugs, alcohol and partying since she would probably approve and try to involve herself. Maybe like most zoomer he'll rebel by becoming a christian and voting for trumph/conservative when he hits 18. That would legit make her flip.

Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Rondo Richter Belmont

kiwifarms.net
For all the remaining good in the world, why would you do this, Amanda?
You're asking why from the local druggie loser whose roasting skills included her fascination with shaved dog testicles, and notably took a shit with her poor dog in the bathroom while snapping a photo.

I don't think that we should question why Mandy does these things.

Last edited: