Amanda Winn-Lee / amandawinnlee / painkillershopping - IRL Friend of Brianna Wu. Professional Voice Actress. Giant Politisperg. Psychopath.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I felt the cringe in that tweet, i feel bad for her kid. He legit cant even rebel agaisnt her with the usual doing drugs, alcohol and partying since she would probably approve and try to involve herself. Maybe like most zoomer he'll rebel by becoming a christian and voting for trumph/conservative when he hits 18. That would legit make her flip.
If you rebel by dying your hair purple, doing a bunch of drugs, and getting facial piercings, all you end up with at the end of it is a drug habit, some embarrassing pictures, and maybe a criminal record. Rebelling by being straight edge, getting a degree in something real, and then having an actual career unlike your waste of flesh of a mother, actually leaves you in pretty good shape.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Sadly, this degenerate also voiced Rally Vincent in Gunsmith Cats, which is one of my favorite anime OVAs of all time. It’s going to be difficult watching that OVA in English for a long time.
She also voiced a major character in my favorite OVA, Read or Die, it's also going to be a bit difficult watching it in English now.

Riku

kiwifarms.net
So her poor sick 15y kid is surely stressed as fuck thanks to Corochan+his "special" mother and so tries to relieve himself by masturbating...and Amy mocked him ONLINE?!
Dear God Almighty, I DEARLY hope his kid after he founds out everything about his mommy (I'm sure he will once he gets older or someone tips him about it) actually does pursue a worthy career and becomes someone respectable, just to spite Amy once someone asks him "how did you reach this point in life?" and he replies "surely NOT thanks to the drugged+alcoholic abuser that WAS my mother (wink wink you know what I mean) nor the useless cuck that is my father, I did it all by myself".
This really is the best outcome for the poor kid, but as long as Amy has any power...guess he has to greet his teeth and try to resist/survive.

Syaoran Li

White Trash Degenerate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yup, making jokes about your son masturbating online is completely normal, nothing to see here.

View attachment 1219006

All this tweet does is lend credence to my suspicions of Amanda Winn-Lee being a female pedophile.

Would not be surprised if we later found out she was abusing her son the whole time or was grooming boys at anime cons back in the 90's and early 2000's, and AWL ends up being seen as the heterosexual Marion Zimmer-Bradley.

But then I realize Amanda Winn-Lee doesn't have any of the talent or intellect MZB had, and all her most famous roles have been replaced and portrayed by other actors many times over.

Ten years from now, if anyone even remembers Mandy at all, it will be for being a stoner and possibly a sex pest. Not for being the original dub voice of Rei Ayanami or any other roles she has done.

Of course, it's a huge "if" in assuming she'll even be remembered at all.

Really, the only thing that could get her name in the weeb history books beyond a mere late 90's footnote is if she got busted in some sort of scandal like I was describing, or if she ended up killing herself and ends up being seen as a washed-up yet tragic figure.

Of course, I know female sex pests almost never get their comeuppance (especially if the victim is male) but the ones who do get any real reprisals at all are the ones who either abuse minors, their own blood relatives, or both.

It's clearly obvious that Amanda Winn-Lee is a sick indiviudal and an unfit mother. Even if she isn't a nonce, it's obvious that she's clearly too constantly intoxicated to be trusted with caring for a potted fern, let alone a child. Even one who is a teenager.

I dunno, maybe I'm just so used to these types of people projecting. By the time the Weeb Wars started, AWL was a has-been and a nobody. And some of her hot takes and continued insanity goes well beyond mere attention-seeking or social media clout chasing.

Last edited:

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Yup, making jokes about your son masturbating online is completely normal, nothing to see here.

View attachment 1219006

Is it just me, or is conflating "lotion" with "soap/sanitizer" a really odd stretch? She went pretty far out of her way to make a gross comment about her child masturbating. I wonder if she still gives him smutty magazines to look at?

She's just all around trashy, impressively so.

Éire-Ice36

Be a Pimp and a player, not a simp and a sucker.
kiwifarms.net

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As shitty as reddit is, it does have some good stuff here and there .
Did you just call the broken arms son + mother incest story "good stuff"? Did you seriously just say the Jolly Rancher story was "good stuff"? The fuck is wrong with you?

• Informative
Reactions: Drowningman

Uranus Pink

kiwifarms.net
Sadly, this degenerate also voiced Rally Vincent in Gunsmith Cats, which is one of my favorite anime OVAs of all time. It’s going to be difficult watching that OVA in English for a long time.
At least you can take to heart Brennan MacKenzie is the original english VA for Rally Vincent (Riding Bean OVA) not AWL. If you don't mind vintage AnimEigo dubbing and Rally being a white long blond haired woman.