Amanda Winn-Lee / amandawinnlee / painkillershopping - IRL Friend of Brianna Wu. Professional Voice Actress. Giant Politisperg. Psychopath.

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

LawTwitter is Dumb

kiwifarms.net
I found all of these morons sources for all of the lies said in these autistic threads.
1588568206374.png

Coach Kreeton Of All That

GITD Crossdressing Talkshow Hostess
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
AWL calls Vic a pedo, but likely ignores the fact that Sarah's bro had access to CP(as did Hunt at one point), the DragonCon guy being a pedo, DC Douglas is likely a closet pedo, and Illich Guardiola is an actual fucking pedo

Drugs are bad, m'kay
Rules for thee, not for me. Speds like her are willing to defend violent women beaters as long as they're on the "right side of history" bullshit. It's useless reasoning with morons like them. It only makes it funnier because they're the same group of speds who cry that America is broken when something goes right when they don't even realize they did something wrong in the first place. They're no different than dipshits like Logan or Jake Paul when they wonder "what did I ever do wrong, why am I being shamed/punished"?

Riku

kiwifarms.net
Nice to see that while she's still irrelevant and already fading from memory just like her "fans" wished Vic to be and even if she's not part of the lawsuit, she's still engaged to it and actually harassing that one guy that went against her along her so called fans/usual KVers. Funny how she said that Vic ruined himself while totally forgetting how her own stupidity and lack of professionalism at every occasion ruined HERSELF...oh, the hipocrisy&projection is so high is delicious to see! :smug:
The narrative must be kept at all cost remember, she won't ever comment on those KV scum which are actually pedos&disgusting people in general, that would damage her narrative and make it appear BAD, but Vic Man Bad so everything said against him and his team+fans is totally right&endorsed by those shitty VAs and even a washed-up druggie like Mandy! :story:

Last edited:

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
AWL calls Vic a pedo, but likely ignores the fact that Sarah's bro had access to CP(as did Hunt at one point), the DragonCon guy being a pedo, DC Douglas is likely a closet pedo, and Illich Guardiola is an actual fucking pedo

Drugs are bad, m'kay
Not to mention the fact that she gives her son nudie mags, monitors his hand soap/lube usage, claims to know how to shave a dog's testicles, and posts pictures of her dog while she's in the bathroom taking a shit.

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
Vic voiced several iconic roles throughout his career and it's widely agreed upon that he's a very good actor. I even saw hardcore KV speds on twitter compliment his acting skills. People are always going to remember Vic for his roles, even ten years from now.

Amanda, on the other hand, had maybe two or three memorable roles in her career (gunsmith cats, rei, persona) and it was mostly just luck that she landed them. She didn't even do an outstanding acting job for any of these and I bet people aren't remembering her for her roles because of that. Nobody knew who she was 10 years ago, nobody knows who she is now and nobody will know who she is ten years from now. If anybody remembers her ten years from now, it's probably going to be because of her erratic behavior online and her weed youtube channel, not her acting career.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And I want to add Dead Leaves to the pile as well.
Tbh that was most likely her best role not because the character's like her in a way, but because she and her husband played the two main characters so there was actual chemistry involved. See, she still needed to rely on someone to carry a role through, that's how much she can't stand out on her own.

Kari Kamiya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah, forgot she was in that one.

Whatever happened to standalone OVAs like Dead Leaves and Read or Die, ones that aren't just spin offs of TV series? Are they still a thing?
It all has gone towards Kickstarting ONAs now, I guess (last one that happened was Under the Dog I believe). Also hentai.

Rondo Richter Belmont

kiwifarms.net
Vic voiced several iconic roles throughout his career and it's widely agreed upon that he's a very good actor. I even saw hardcore KV speds on twitter compliment his acting skills. People are always going to remember Vic for his roles, even ten years from now.

Amanda, on the other hand, had maybe two or three memorable roles in her career (gunsmith cats, rei, persona) and it was mostly just luck that she landed them. She didn't even do an outstanding acting job for any of these and I bet people aren't remembering her for her roles because of that. Nobody knew who she was 10 years ago, nobody knows who she is now and nobody will know who she is ten years from now. If anybody remembers her ten years from now, it's probably going to be because of her erratic behavior online and her weed youtube channel, not her acting career.
Which is the best fate for someone like Mandy.

She’s already ascended to Richard Ian Cox level of irrelevance, and showing people who she is along with the tards she jumped in bed with will be a good way to NOT handle being a professional when being a voice actor, or in general. If it were two decades back, Mandy would be casted as the druggie loser in all Anti-PSA commercials and it would be far more effective than what they did back in the 80’s for these things.

Her legacy in the Anime Sphere is a poorly designed statue made of sticks and glue, where she can only bemoan about how she’s been replaced by better actresses.

Last edited:

Kill all whales

you and me. now.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
amanda no one even remembers that you were the voice of rei day by day you start to fade from the public consciousness.

Syaoran Li

White Trash Degenerate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She’s already ascended to Richard Ian Cox level of irrelevance, and showing people who she is along with the tards she jumped in bed with will be a good way to NOT handle being a professional when being a voice actor, or in general. If it were two decades back, Mandy would be casted as the druggie loser in all Anti-PSA commercials and it would be far more effective than what they did back in the 80’s for these things.

Her legacy in the Anime Sphere is a poorly designed statue made of sticks and glue, where she can only bemoan about how she’s been replaced by better actresses.
Hell, I wouldn't even insult Richard Ian Cox by comparing him to Mandy.

At least Richard Ian Cox knew when his fifteen minutes of fame were up and he didn't try to recapture those lost glory days by being a YouTube stoner or throwing his lot in with Woke Twitter.

Plus, Richard Ian Cox could act. Even if he's irrelevant nowadays, he'll at least be remembered as the voice of Inuyasha and Ranma, and his irrelevance is largely due to the decline of the Inuyasha fandom after the mid-2000's. As far as I know, he didn't self-destruct and burn bridges like Mandy did. He also got to voice his most famous role a second time with the Final Act dub, unlike Mandy who wasn't even invited to do the Rebuild dubs.

Lemme put it this way, if anime voice actors are like pro wrestlers, then Richard Ian Cox is like Jimmy Valiant or Gangrel.

He's kind of irrelevant nowadays, but he's also enough of a draw thanks to nostalgia value, so every once in a while, you'll see him show up at the smaller cons or at nostalgic events.

Amanda Winn-Lee is like Virgil or Jeff Jarrett, someone whose entire career is defined by mediocrity, attention-whoring, and self-destruction.

Vic Mignogna is like Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Sting, or Stone Cold Steve Austin, a true icon who will always be loved by the fans and will likely always be a draw no matter what scandals are thrown their way.

Kari Kamiya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Plus, Richard Ian Cox could act. Even if he's irrelevant nowadays, he'll at least be remembered as the voice of Inuyasha and Ranma
He was the second voice of Ranma, mind you, replaced the original voice-actress around season four. It looks like there's a resurgence of Ranma 1/2 since there's a dubbed clip of Akane screaming about animal-shaped cookies floating around social media, and people are interested in seeing the show. So it could potentially bring Richard Ian Cox or other Ocean dub actors back into the limelight.

Syaoran Li

White Trash Degenerate
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He was the second voice of Ranma, mind you, replaced the original voice-actress around season four. It looks like there's a resurgence of Ranma 1/2 since there's a dubbed clip of Akane screaming about animal-shaped cookies floating around social media, and people are interested in seeing the show. So it could potentially bring Richard Ian Cox or other Ocean dub actors back into the limelight.
True, and I'll be honest, I do kind of wish Inuyasha would make a resurgence in the wider anime fandom. Plus, I think nowadays Richard Ian Cox is more well-known for that since he was the only dub voice for that role and it's relatively more recent.

Hell, I remember back in 2004-2006, that was one of the biggest shows in the fandom right alongside the 2003 Fullmetal Alchemist anime, and the big Naruto fad started up around the later part of that time as well.

Getting back on topic, I always wondered how Mandy would react if someone pulled a #MeToo on her. I'm not talking about bringing up the penguin dancing video either, but like if someone from the con days aired some previously unknown dirty laundry or if the right kind of people called her out on her pervy tweets about her son.

Kari Kamiya

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net